Registered
f86e1d0dccd439f3ea677d206937b8d26c99a495.jpg

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ava lived on the 4th floor in your building, and you and her have been cool for a few years. Last year she approached you with a small request. Ava knew that you rode a bicycle and asked you if she got a bike would you go bike riding with her?

You told her just to let you know when she was ready, but in the meantime she wanted to at least start walking around the Central Park reseviour. However, she wanted you to accompany her so she would feel safer.

Fast forward to last weekend when Ava told you that her crazy sister Ema was coming to visit for the week. She said when Ema was around they would go out and never have to pay for drinks.

How come, you asked? She said, if you think I'm busty, you should see Ema, plus she's wild.

So when Ema arrived, Ava introduced you and you thought Ema was pregnant so you said something stupid. You asked Ema did she want a boy or a girl?

She laughed and said that she wasn't pregnant and you apologized. She said it's okay. That happens when I don’t wear a bra.

So the next day you stopped by the apartment to ask Ava did she want to go for your walk/jog around the reseviour, but Ema answered the door and told you that Ava didn’t get home yet.

You said ok, and then apologized again, and Ema said come inside for a minute.
Then she took off her shirt to show you what she was working with.

Look, I don't know what's going on between you and Ava, but I want you to continue this. And just so you know, "They're real and they're Spectacular."

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last week, during a phone call with your friend Andy you heard him complaining about finding water in his apartment that appeared to be coming from the apartment above him, so you suggested that he pay a visit to the tenants that lived above him (he said he would call you back later that evening, but you didn't hear from him until the next day).

When you spoke to him the next day he had a very strange story to tell you about his neighbor. He discovered that his neighbor had a small pool in her apartment and was a Webcam girl (his only concern was the water leaking into his apartment). She (Audrey) was afraid that he was going to report her to the landlord so she did what any Italian business woman would do, she "made him an offer he couldn't refuse."

You had to laugh because he told you for weeks he thought she was Puerto Rican and it turns out she is Italian.