Big Meech has reportedly been released from prison

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wished tookie williams never got executed. He really could've change lives.

Big Meech gets a chance to do that now.
Don't nobody except the people who were around Meech or where in the streets when he was out there care about dude. Younger generation NEVER respects the older ones. They ain't trying to hear anything they say. That's anywhere in the world where living a life of crime is involved. Just watched a documentary on Italys Baby Bosses pressing the older ones out the game by threats or violence.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That nigga should stay loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

But in true black people fashion. He won't.
It's so crazy how black people LOVE glorifying dealers.
People that don't even know this man, is on his d*ck.
It's wild to me.​

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
a59bbf4f6bc6f5e048ca900128c9ad5e.gif

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
I love the show but that's where it stops for me. Not celebrating this nigga getting out. America could've freed H. Rap Brown and other black political prisoners who literally risked their lives for us. I just grow more and more to hate America and these celebs & drug dealers who are celebrated. When I saw Lebron's tweet welcoming Meech back home, I was like: you wanna attach yourself/brand to that in any way shape, or form homie? Can't wait until this athlete/celebrity/drug dealer glorification phase is over for us.

Last edited:

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
BGOL Investor
I love the show but that's where it stops for me. Not celebrating this nigga getting out. America could've freed H. Rap Brown and other black political prisoners who literally risked their lives for us. I just grow more and more to hate America and these celebs & drug dealers who are celebrated. When I saw Lebron's tweet welcoming Meech back home, I was like: you wanna attach yourself/brand to that in any way shape, or form homie? Can't until this athlete/celebrity/drug dealer glorification phase is over for us.
'MeriKKKA DID NOT FREE HIM ... he did his time ... 20 calendars

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You’re right.

According to the evidence, he has not been charged with murdering anyone, however, it is possible someone OD’d off of his product.
You're right about that, but who's fault is it that those people took those drugs?

Nobody can force you to take anything that you don't want nor need.

If people didn't buy those drugs, he wouldn't had made no money. The problem is our people love taking drugs to try to fix their problems which never works because usually it kills them.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
So, are you gonna blame 50 cent too, because he's made a show about him.
Nah playa YOU came up with that one not me....I blame the system of white supremacy. They(racist honkies) create the deprivation in our communities and allow these movies and lyrics to glorify destruction in our neighborhoods. You wanna like or celebrate Meech or any other kingpin release knock yourself out but I stand by my beliefs. Besides I said I liked the show and that's where it stopped. That shit is purely entertainment and them niggaz don't do shit for me and my family, I don't celebrate them niggaz(celebs, athletes, or drug dealers). I rather them niggaz sell that shit to pale faces and outside our neighborhoods like Italians and Asians do with hard drugs.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, when the black panthers did it, they got arrested and all they wanted to do was feed, educate and protect their people.

A lot of people don't even know who they are nor is it taught in schools. That's why I never respect Black history month, they teach these kids about martin luther king and Malcolm x every year on Feb when it should all year round and also kids need to learn about black history besides malcom x and martin luther king.
Damn they taught you Malcolm growing up? All I got was the PBS documentary “Eyes on the Prize,” and a healthy dose of MLK Jr and Rosa Parks. I knew Malcolm because of the movie and fashion we were wearing in the early 90s. That was a fly period! :yes:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Damn they taught you Malcolm growing up? All I got was the PBS documentary “Eyes on the Prize,” and a healthy dose of MLK Jr and Rosa Parks. I knew Malcolm because of the movie and fashion we were wearing in the early 90s. That was a fly period! :yes:
That's all I was taught back then, yeah, was taught about rosa parks too.

But this CAC teacher I had in history class back then was teaching about how his slave masters were good men. I was really brainwashed at that time until i had to educate myself about my own people buying books to read them myself.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Damn, I didn't know Jawny was so popular with the you go girrrl crowd here. I love how you guys like to stick to together but I wouldn't want to see you sticking together in real life. Catch what I'm saying, No Diddy like the kids like to say.

I'm not surprised. @jawnswoop has a real man crush on Jalen Hurts. I bet it burns you inside when your watching football on Sundays with your "partner".

Are you like my ex-ladies who used to "distract me" while my team was losing??? My my team used to lose a lot so I didn't mind the "distractions" very much.

Every time Jalen throws one of those lovely INTS that Jawny loves to be in denial about, I bet you rush right in from cooking his Sunday dinner to come and randomly support him like this thread???

Or maybe you are one of his bot accounts he uses for self affirmation???

I hope the former cuz you guys probably would make a great couple.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
He killed Wolf, Diddys top goon in a shoot out at a club.
I'm out. See this is the dumb misinformation I was talking about.

@Lexx Diamond

Trying to pin a BS murder case on a guy in a hallway house.

Niggas have no clue what they are talking about.

Next thing you know Meech the nigga who had Shawty Lo dunn dunn dunn in a car crash.

I swear some you y'all just like to type more than think.

parisian

International
International Member
That nigga should stay loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

But in true black people fashion. He won't.
It's so crazy how black people LOVE glorifying dealers.
It's wild to me.​

100%

What has he done to deserve praise, recognition and admiration?

He made money by ruining people's lives and ruining whole communities (btw he made non black people much richer and allowed them to remain under the radar).. Is that it? Is that what is celebrated?
I don't get it... Cats can call me a square, but I rather be a square then

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The rat is home,he better watchout for them Messicans,Coldumbians,Asian and whoever else was his plug cause he did some telling.

I don't give a fuck what no one says,"Covid early release" when I have an Uncle and Cousin both was in the feds sick as a dog heart issues and them motherfuckers(Feds) wouldn't early release them but sent them to a low but they still was in prison in PA.Laws have changed but not so much that the doors are open,motherfuckers still have to knockout 20+.

Meeche being home doesn't mean shit but he better be careful of who maybe after him to settle old beefs and the Feds still watching and waiting for him to start spending those millions Jacob the Jeweler(russians) was holding for them.

My brother was in the joint with a couple of BMF dudes but he said it was so many dudes with BMF in their mouth and tattoos that he said that the majority of the dudes ain't never been in the same room as Meech or his brother but their BMF lol that's part of their problem.
Dumb ass post.

The dude got 30 and had 3 years of that knocked off and served 20. He had about 4 years of good time

If he was going to snitch why the fuck wait until he only had 3 years left ?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumb ass post.

The dude got 30 and had 3 years of that knocked off and served 20. He had about 4 years of good time

If he was going to snitch why the fuck wait until he only had 3 years left ?
I liked your post cause my response is so dumb it made you responded to it.

I been calling em out way back then

When you have said criminals saying shit like "Nevermind the snitch allegations,Meech is home" on youtube....believe what you want.

Now niggas is talking about goodtime,he ain't get no write ups,he was leading the biblical study group on the compound....ya'll win.