Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was Iowa that this happened in. We're only 100k out of 3million. These aren't "black jobs" Folks WANT you to think it's black jobs cause it's low skill.
Exactly. They're trying to steer group think to define a "black job." I'm sure someone from a think tank is coming up with statisically insignificant data to claim that it supports the bullshit.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This was Iowa that this happened in. We're only 100k out of 3million. These aren't "black jobs" Folks WANT you to think it's black jobs cause it's low skill.
Stop the cap bro.
You know exactly what was meant.

Literally by every statistical economic measure, Black people are doing the worst. Stop making it seem like everyone is a high figure earner. BGOL got yalls optics all the way fucked up.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop the cap bro.
You know exactly what was meant.

Literally by every statistical economic measure, Black people are doing the worst. Stop making it seem like everyone is a high figure earner. BGOL got yalls optics all the way fucked up.
Not saying that...not saying that AT ALL! Are you picking and choosing which posts to read? What did I say that was cap? Those are facts that I stated! MEANT and FACT are not the same. A FACT would be you coming back stating that <50% of the Tyson workforce that was laid off was black, but that metric hasn't been put out so we can only go based off of population...of IOWA! A conservative, white majority state. But hey, lets drill down to the population of the city? The town with that plant that was closing has 302 black people. With 2k+ hispanics. So of those laid off by the closing of that plant (which is only HALF of the story) are white and hispanic. This doesn't help YOUR argument, helps mine as I stated previously: Rich folks got poor people fighting poorer people. Hence why this story ran the way it did on Faux News.

"Literally by every statistical economic measure, Black people are doing the worst." This statement and this incident aren't indicative to each other. Now what is meant is that anytime you hear low skill or low wage job the rich wants people to think black or brown, cause these CAN'T be white faces doing these jobs!

Rich folks got poor people fighting poorer people, has been my point. If Tyson fires Black Guy A to hire Hispanic Guy A. Then Tyson tells me that the Hispanic dude took my job. Tyson is pissing on Black Guy As' shoulder and telling him hat it's raining! You can make the argument that this is just business. But then why would you want your government ran like this? I am not trusting Apartheid Clyde (Elon Musk) to care for the least of us

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Not saying that...not saying that AT ALL! Are you picking and choosing which posts to read? What did I say that was cap? Those are facts that I stated! MEANT and FACT are not the same. A FACT would be you coming back stating that <50% of the Tyson workforce that was laid off was black, but that metric hasn't been put out so we can only go based off of population...of IOWA! A conservative, white majority state. But hey, lets drill down to the population of the city? The town with that plant that was closing has 302 black people. With 2k+ hispanics. So of those laid off by the closing of that plant (which is only HALF of the story) are white and hispanic. This doesn't help YOUR argument, helps mine as I stated previously: Rich folks got poor people fighting poorer people. Hence why this story ran the way it did on Faux News.

"Literally by every statistical economic measure, Black people are doing the worst." This statement and this incident aren't indicative to each other. Now what is meant is that anytime you hear low skill or low wage job the rich wants people to think black or brown, cause these CAN'T be white faces doing these jobs!

Rich folks got poor people fighting poorer people, has been my point. If Tyson fires Black Guy A to hire Hispanic Guy A. Then Tyson tells me that the Hispanic dude took my job. Tyson is pissing on Black Guy As' shoulder and telling him hat it's raining! You can make the argument that this is just business. But then why would you want your government ran like this? I am not trusting Apartheid Clyde (Elon Musk) to care for the least of us
We're not just fighting poor people. We're fighting the government as well who are allowing them unchecked into our country and giving them our resources.
The cap is you making it seem like every Black person is a "professional" and the illegals are not largely doing the jobs that have traditionally gone to us.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The cap is you making it seem like every Black person is a "professional" and the illegals are not largely doing the jobs that have traditionally gone to us.
...the fcuk did you read THAT AT?!?!?! You motherfcukers is trolling for no reason!!! Like Trump level trolling! Just make shyt up as you go along! No truth, but it fits whatever the fcuk you're trying to say.

So you're telling me that I made it "SEEM like" every Black person is a "professional"...from this:
If someone says that immigrants are taking Black jobs and the jobs that they are taking are low skill, how the fcuk do you SEEM to think I SAID that every Black person is a "professional"? Well, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with what you seemed to read. You know what I am DONE! I just can't with you motherfcukers! Ya'll just out here...I-I-I just... I can't...I'm...motherfcukers...out here...just ...for no reason...
baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust-1.gif

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
...the fcuk did you read THAT AT?!?!?! You motherfcukers is trolling for no reason!!! Like Trump level trolling! Just make shyt up as you go along! No truth, but it fits whatever the fcuk you're trying to say.

So you're telling me that I made it "SEEM like" every Black person is a "professional"...from this:

If someone says that immigrants are taking Black jobs and the jobs that they are taking are low skill, how the fcuk do you SEEM to think I SAID that every Black person is a "professional"? Well, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with what you seemed to read. You know what I am DONE! I just can't with you motherfcukers! Ya'll just out here...I-I-I just... I can't...I'm...motherfcukers...out here...just ...for no reason...
baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust-1.gif

You see this shit bro?

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Oh well. They voted for this shit repeatedly. They’re getting EXACTLY what they voted for. I’m not sad for them in any way whatsoever. What did they think was going to happen???

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is a coded message sending a bus full of immigrants to black mayors.

It looks like immigrants are being used as a weapon when we whine about reparations, or refuse to work during a pandemic. They open the flood gates and let these bitches in such as Indian, Asian, or Latinos. It is now a priviledge and not a right to work for a white employer now.

Let say the Civil Rights movement took place today, they will let immigrants flood into the country and replace your ass on the job.