Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bet

Now that we advocated and held them accountable

Are u with us in the lawsuit or against us

Ball has been passed to you

Put up or shut up!

Anyone against this has lost all credibility. Shout-out to the good brothers and sisters in Chicago for fighting back against the pro-whites. (Only issue I have here is not having a brother speak on the issue).

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we know ur main worry would be "Africans" while there are multiples time Latins crossing the border& ur republicans sabotaged a deal to fortify the border but go on
Stop being so obsessed with race. It's the distance. Take a look at a world map and where Africa is and where Central America is. Quite a difference in the journey. And all they have to do is enforce the existing laws to stop this bullshit, but the democrats and a certain faction of the republicans have no interest in doing that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about they don't let them in the first place. The Biden administration is going to get people killed with their bullshit. This a safety issue for the entire country.

I dont know why that looked staged, BUUUUUT it doesnt change the fact that.... millions slid and continue to slide through that border,

with ease... the thing is, tho, they are NOT all coming here FREE many of them paying up to ten thousand, just to come across that

border.. its a big fuckin business...

but its all proof there is going to be MAJOR voting FUCKERY come next election.....

its so obvious voting fuckery took place to get biden in, but then again it took place before that

to get trump in...

so theres THAT!!!

We really just need a one man one vote system and tell the electoral college to kick rocks...

electoral college shouldve never existed!!!

One man one vote, anything else is hogwash!!!

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Come in the space and expose how stupid we is
Maybe you should come out of the space and build something instead typing into a keyboard all day. Immigrants own Chicago now, because black folks refused to work together and wanted to help all these other groups. Dr Amos Wilson and Claude Anderson already called it. The time line they gave to stop this shit has already long since passed. It's a wrap permanent underclass is here to stay. Black folks won't work together to reverse it. We still waiting for whitey to save us and they are busy replacing us. We still have no idea how dire are situation is.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Maybe you should come out of the space and build something instead typing into a keyboard all day. Immigrants own Chicago now, because black folks refused to work together and wanted to help all these other groups. Dr Amos Wilson and Claude Anderson already called it. The time line they gave to stop this shit has already long since passed. It's a wrap permanent underclass is here to stay. Black folks won't work together to reverse it. We still waiting for whitey to save us and they are busy replacing us. We still have no idea how dire are situation is.
I’ve been to reparations task force meetings

Who is WE?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're doing a lotta retail theft/drug dealing, here in Chicago area.
First time assaulting someone.
I hear CTA train, and think couldn't be my Redline.
Nah, they wouldn't dare do that there.

This is Pinkline/westside, off of Pilsen/Little Village Mex neighborhood.