Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're doing a lotta retail theft/drug dealing, here in Chicago area.
First time assaulting someone.
I hear CTA train, and think couldn't be my Redline.
Nah, they wouldn't dare do that there.

This is Pinkline/westside, off of Pilsen/Little Village Mex neighborhood.

And more..

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shyt is gonna hurt biden & fellow dems in this year presidential
local/state elections.
Repugs are already starting the blame game campaign

And this years DNC convention is on the westside of CHI
at the United Center.

heavyhand

International
International Member
I read the whole thread, it's as if they used my country as trail run before they tried this shit with yall

- no borders
- no jobs
- majority on social grants
- no electricity
- few tax payers
- skyrocketing fuel prices
- potholes
- rampant GBV
- crumbling infrastructure
- low school grades
- racial division and hatred
- economical and moral collapse
we

i don't blame all of this on illegal immigrants but dropping off millions starving people off into communities that are already underesourced and under policed is a recipe for disaster. we backed the wrong horse by believing in Mandela, his party fucked us royally

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe you should come out of the space and build something instead typing into a keyboard all day. Immigrants own Chicago now, because black folks refused to work together and wanted to help all these other groups. Dr Amos Wilson and Claude Anderson already called it. The time line they gave to stop this shit has already long since passed. It's a wrap permanent underclass is here to stay. Black folks won't work together to reverse it. We still waiting for whitey to save us and they are busy replacing us. We still have no idea how dire are situation is.
My Brother, Famo, Black Nationalist they don't hear you...

Your last sentence is the first track in my thoughts when I wake up in the morning.

Dr. King was right. The house is still burning.

Nobody's looking for water.

That is troubling to me...

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mofokrs still falling for the fight with the least hile the real fight is with the crakkas that keep it all.

You stupid mofokrs want scream about mofokrs that ome do jobs they won't do while ignoring that most illegals are staying once their VISas expire who are taking the high-paying jobs.

the targets are welfare recipients, food stamp recipients, students getting into colleges and other mofokrs that don't have shit
lets sue black students who get in because of ongoing unfairness and ignore all those dumb-ass crakkas ho get in due to legacy.

Falling for paying mofokrs 15 /hr causes prices to go up while company profits soar while people complain they don't deserve 15 /hr

old folks used to call it being narrow minded .....

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Mofokrs still falling for the fight with the least hile the real fight is with the crakkas that keep it all.

You stupid mofokrs want scream about mofokrs that ome do jobs they won't do while ignoring that most illegals are staying once their VISas expire who are taking the high-paying jobs.

the targets are welfare recipients, food stamp recipients, students getting into colleges and other mofokrs that don't have shit
lets sue black students who get in because of ongoing unfairness and ignore all those dumb-ass crakkas ho get in due to legacy.

Falling for paying mofokrs 15 /hr causes prices to go up while company profits soar while people complain they don't deserve 15 /hr

old folks used to call it being narrow minded .....
Nah bro that illegal labor cut wage increases for millions of families for decades and now those same people want a fair wage. Intentional or not it had the same deleterious effect. Stop caping and fuck that Latino dude, clearly an agent of the right

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah bro that illegal labor cut wage increases for millions of families for decades and now those same people want a fair wage. Intentional or not it had the same deleterious effect. Stop caping and fuck that Latino dude, clearly an agent of the right
what labor ?

black folks still can't get into private construction-type unions and that hurt far more than mofokrs picking produce, doing landscaping, and washing dishes.

black folks were able to work public sector /government unions and the right has attacked and cut that until today most places except for big cities have skeleton public works and contract out mst of their work.

but it is so much easier to bitch and moan about some minimal shit while ignoring where the problem is

and then you finish with a stupid ass comment..... it ain't caping and yes read my history I am an agent for the right ...

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was that chicken plant that laid off all their workers then hired immigrants to replace those workers and lawyers to get them citizenship.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
what labor ?

black folks still can't get into private construction-type unions and that hurt far more than mofokrs picking produce, doing landscaping, and washing dishes.

black folks were able to work public sector /government unions and the right has attacked and cut that until today most places except for big cities have skeleton public works and contract out mst of their work.

but it is so much easier to bitch and moan about some minimal shit while ignoring where the problem is

and then you finish with a stupid ass comment..... it ain't caping and yes read my history I am an agent for the right ...
I'm wasn't calling you an agent I was talking about the video of that Latino dude I forgot to quote it.

And yes illegal immigrants underpaid labor removed the leverage of working class blacks who were deprived of the opportunity to even compete for the more lucrative executive positions.

There is no way for you to spin it that cheap labor has benefited Black Americans. Maybe immigrant negroes but not Black men.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm wasn't calling you an agent I was talking about the video of that Latino dude I forgot to quote it.

And yes illegal immigrants underpaid labor removed the leverage of working class blacks who were deprived of the opportunity to even compete for the more lucrative executive positions.

There is no way for you to spin it that cheap labor has benefited Black Americans. Maybe immigrant negroes but not Black men.
Again the blame isn't them .

The blame is the crakkas that hire them.

The blame is the crakkas that sent manufacturing jobs overseas and took away jobs that didn't require a college degree that mofokrs could get right out o hish school and make a good living and retire from

the blame is the crakkas that attack the public sector union jobs that black folks could get while still being shut out of private union jobs

the blame is the lack of resources and opportunities that blocked black folks long before the southern border immigrants became a right wing talking point

the blame isn't them it is this racist ass system that was designed to keep a foot on the necks of anybody not white

the blame is indoctrinating black folks to think that success is moving next to crakkas and shitting on our own to get approval from crakkas.

it is easy to blame the have-nots to keep the focus off the real problem.

As I said I never lost a job to an undocumented mofokr who crossed th southern border even when I had a felony record

it is just to easy to be fed the easy target to direct anger towards all the while keeping ther focus on where the anger should be directed

HS kids can't get jobs at fast food places cause grown folks is working there and that ain't because of no messicans

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again the blame isn't them .

The blame is the crakkas that hire them.

The blame is the crakkas that sent manufacturing jobs overseas and took away jobs that didn't require a college degree that mofokrs could get right out o hish school and make a good living and retire from

the blame is the crakkas that attack the public sector union jobs that black folks could get while still being shut out of private union jobs

the blame is the lack of resources and opportunities that blocked black folks long before the southern border immigrants became a right wing talking point

the blame isn't them it is this racist ass system that was designed to keep a foot on the necks of anybody not white

the blame is indoctrinating black folks to think that success is moving next to crakkas and shitting on our own to get approval from crakkas.

it is easy to blame the have-nots to keep the focus off the real problem.

As I said I never lost a job to an undocumented mofokr who crossed th southern border even when I had a felony record

it is just to easy to be fed the easy target to direct anger towards all the while keeping ther focus on where the anger should be directed

HS kids can't get jobs at fast food places cause grown folks is working there and that ain't because of no messicans
It's like how rich people convinced poor people that poorer people are the cause of them being poor.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I want to use a bus for all those nuisance immigrant/naturalized citizen racial groups that get Big Tech or college visas and drop them off in white neighborhoods. I just got them to stop blowing up my phone. They know Trump is coming and stop their foolishness; they seemed to flourish under Biden.

Migrants-1.jpg

They are up on this board pocketwatching my comments about them, which is factual trying to setup some type of Chinese censorship in the United States.

Due to their limited contact with other racial groups besides whites, they are racist vermin with delusional beliefs.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The employers are pissed off from COVID having to beg for workers, offer record bonuses and wages based on my intel. They wanted you working and dying while the pandemic was raging. You saw Elon Musk retaliate against California and move its headquarters after California tried to shut down their plants. If you sat on unemployment, they are blacklisting you; for how long who knows.

laborshortage.jpg

With their ability to access cheap labor in China and other markets lessened, they are now bringing the cheap labor here to work. Some of us just don't want to work because you suck and took the two years off happily.

Last edited: