Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
What in theeee fuck is that? :lol:

Not one person has said to 'vote republican' or the mean twitter man in this thread. How can there be honest discussion with lies?

What folks have said is that this push for illegals(can cats stop saying migrants and leave that word for purple haired cacs) is not in the best interest of the black community. Which means the democrats are pushing an agenda that is OBJECTIVELY PROVEN(yeah, I know some don't believe in objective data) to harm the community.

What this means is holding the party responsible and demanding action for votes. Meanwhile, we see black voters in Chicago being locked out of meetings when they demand accountability. So much for 'our democracy' and all that shit. I thought black voices mattered? Seems to be black voices only matter when parroting white leftists talking points. :smh: In Chicago and NYC, we are seeing democrats actively suppressing black voices. But hey, let's bring up the GOP. FOH

Not once has ANYONE advocated for voting GOP. Folks are advocating for pushing a pro-black agenda just like the alphabet folks have made the dem party adopt their agenda. Surely if dems can advocate for sterilizing children in the name of a social construct they can listen to black voters.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Man, I talk my shit about them people. I own that.

But I have to admit, they are hard fucking core and I admire that in them. One of the dudes came here from the congo making the trek through the southern border. The others came through 7 fucking countries. ALL of them just want to WORK.

And folks don't realize. THAT is who the community will be competing with. That ain't even a fair fight. Them cats been through fire while folks here complaining about fresh food being overpriced or 'food deserts'(places these folks make work), pronouns, and jealous because they don't have the best outfits.

And like I keep saying, they ain't about to raise soft kids who need to be 'safe online'. Can't pull that shit when your pops and/or mom walked here while sleeping on sidewalks. :smh:

So the question remains. Why import hardcore people to compete with? And on the other end through H1B, they importing the smartest. That is why immigration is a net negative for black workers(proven through data).

Hope the word keeps spreading.
Bro it’s a setup

How the fuck u from Congo alllllll the way on 87th in chicago??

Who put u here???

Cartel has a whole system that will put u in the country

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
M'Fukin 14??? :smh:

more-star-wars.gif

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Yawl NIGGUS think this shit a game brah

@gene cisco
@killagram
@APOPHIS

Texas played this shit so smart. Their course of action exposes how leftist liberals are inherently racist when forcibly inconvenienced in favor of other groups.

As for the Chicago Black community, they are fucked.
The democratic cronies strategically did this to lower Black voting power as it influences and shapes local politics.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yall finna overrun brah @shaddyvillethug
Prayers up

27 busses in the past week...

Shit is funny and sad at the same time. :lol: ... :(
Yawl NIGGUS think this shit a game brah

@gene cisco
@killagram
@APOPHIS
Man, it is to the leftists. They won't touch this in the MSM and avoid it online.
Texas played this shit so smart. Their course of action exposes how leftist liberals are inherently racist when forcibly inconvenienced in favor of other groups.

As for the Chicago Black community, they are fucked.
The democratic cronies strategically did this to lower Black voting power as it influences and shapes local politics.
Yes they did. That's why leftists screaming 'human trafficking. They need to hold this L. Racists ass, not in my backyard cacs getting exposed. And black voters finding out the hard way that leftist cacs on college campuses shouldn't be able to run their lives.

They should have done this a long time ago. Way before hispanics passed the black community. Shit is hopeless now.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Shit is funny and sad at the same time. :lol: ... :(

Man, it is to the leftists. They won't touch this in the MSM and avoid it online.

Yes they did. That's why leftists screaming 'human trafficking. They need to hold this L. Racists ass, not in my backyard cacs getting exposed. And black voters finding out the hard way that leftist cacs on college campuses shouldn't be able to run their lives.

They should have done this a long time ago. Way before hispanics passed the black community. Shit is hopeless now.
Vote fucking BLUE no matter who

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Man, I talk my shit about them people. I own that.

But I have to admit, they are hard fucking core and I admire that in them. One of the dudes came here from the congo making the trek through the southern border. The others came through 7 fucking countries. ALL of them just want to WORK.

And folks don't realize. THAT is who the community will be competing with. That ain't even a fair fight. Them cats been through fire while folks here complaining about fresh food being overpriced or 'food deserts'(places these folks make work), pronouns, and jealous because they don't have the best outfits.

And like I keep saying, they ain't about to raise soft kids who need to be 'safe online'. Can't pull that shit when your pops and/or mom walked here while sleeping on sidewalks. :smh:

So the question remains. Why import hardcore people to compete with? And on the other end through H1B, they importing the smartest. That is why immigration is a net negative for black workers(proven through data).

Hope the word keeps spreading.
CEO’s and companies will go for the cheapest, easiest, and highest producing labor possible everytime. They’re in business to make money not build communities. They don’t care if your black, brown, yellow or white.

The highest ROI wins.

Can’t fault people for being stronger & more capable than you while you waited for the American dream and we’re too busy creating safe spaces online. (Not talking about you in particular just Americans in general)

Americans are always gonna be playing catch up cause we always think we’re owed something rather than going out there and snatching it like everyone else has.

Foreigners BEEN figured it out. We haven’t.

Time to get grinding cause these companies will forever continue the import & exploitations of hardworking & smart illegals who simply wanna work.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Migrants being attacked in Chicago.

"The families, who arrived from Venezuela a few months ago, said their children were attacked after school near Sullivan High School by a group made up of minors and some adults."

"Mirna Mendez, the mother of 15-year-old Asdrubal, said her son was hit twice with a bat and kicked several times, leaving him bruised with broken ribs and a black eye."

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yo, way to show up in here. Everyone else avoiding it like the plague. Respect. :cheers:

Most of the stuff I post on here is because of what I get in my news feeds. It's almost always going to be national politics and not state politics. I don't know what is going on on the ground regarding this. I don't know where the money is coming from or who is paying for it. So I'm not joining in because I don't have anything constructive or informative to add. I'm on the side of the residents though.

I have never been against deporting people, my only issue is treatment and dehumanization. Everything being said about immigrants have been and is still being said about black folks, only they get credit for being hard workers. I don't like hearing black folks sound like the oppressor. I also believe that allowing their mistreatment sets a precedent for it happening to us again. I think black folks should be the first advocating for proper treatment and keeping families together due to our history, but that doesn't mean accepting an influx of people the city obviously can't handle and putting out money for others when the city residents aren't being properly resourced. Charity starts at home.

That said. I think there is more going on than what I've been able to determine. Apparently there there have been thousands more Ukrainians sent to Chicago, but they aren't the face of this, or the ones being set up in tents and community centers.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Most of the stuff I post on here is because of what I get in my news feeds. It's almost always going to be national politics and not state politics. I don't know what is going on in the ground regarding this. I don't know where the money is coming from or who is paying for it. So I'm not joining in because I don't have anything constructive or informative to add. I'm on the side of the residents though.

I have never been against deporting people, my only issue is treatment and dehumanization. Everything being said about immigrants have been and is still being said about black folks, only they get credit for being hard workers. I don't like hearing black folks sound like the oppressor. I also believe that allowing their mistreatment sets a precedent for it happening to us again. I think black folks should be the first advocating for proper treatment and keeping families together due to our history, but that doesn't mean accepting an influx of people the city obviously can't handle and putting out money for others when the city residents aren't being properly resourced. Charity starts at home.

That said. I think there is more going on than what I've been able to determine. Apparently there there have been thousands more Ukrainians sent to Chicago, but they aren't the face of this, or the ones being set up in tents and community centers.

Who hacked sis!!!???!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
My humanity makes me feel for people who are seeking a better life but I've been Black for a very long time and time and time again other groups have proven one way or another to be racist against us.

Anti black propaganda has been exported world wide by the US government. The people coming from those countries only know what they have been told about us, not first hand experience.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Most of the stuff I post on here is because of what I get in my news feeds. It's almost always going to be national politics and not state politics. I don't know what is going on in the ground regarding this. I don't know where the money is coming from or who is paying for it. So I'm not joining in because I don't have anything constructive or informative to add. I'm on the side of the residents though.

Understandable.

I for one don't care if we sound like the oppressor. I think that is one of the community's main problem. Always worried about sounding like white folks. From folks being clowned for 'talking white' if they speak proper English to 'wanting to be white' if they hit the books too hard to 'sounding like the oppressor' for being against illegals. It always seems to come back to trying to do the opposite of some sensible shit simply because whites do it.

And I don't worry about whites doing it to us again. Hispanics will pick up the baton and run the relay of anti-black racism just fine on their own. Just like Asians and arabs do. We got to stop playing defense and play some damn offense. :angry::angry:

To be clear, treating illegals(people who ain't supposed to be in a location) poorly goes back to before recorded history. It defies time(from modern time to pre history) and space(any continent on earth). Cacs ain't invent the shit. And by illegals, I mean a demo that moves into a place already occupied without being brought in. Even the animal world doesn't put up with that shit. Black community is the only community that has fallen for idealistic BS. Other groups that fell to it throughout history didn't get to vote for being replaced. :smh:

Of course the Ukranians ain't the face of it. There is no way they could possibly out number the brown people. Let's be real here. Yeah, other groups(from russians to ukrainians to asians to africans) from all over the planet are coming through the southern border, but no way they will ever out number the brown people. Do you know how many Ukrainians that would take?

A number of us have been keeping up with this and best believe the face of this is brown people. And them folks got names for us.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Anti black propaganda has been exported world wide by the US government. The people coming from those countries only know what they have been told about us, not first hand experience.
As some of us pointed out in a history thread( @VAiz4hustlaz was there and might remember), anti-black racism predates the United States and the Euros coming out west. Arabs and Asians practiced it without cacs telling them shit. Matter of fact, Mohammad addressed it with his early followers.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Join us @Camille. :)
Feel the power of the dark side.

This "migrant crisis" is too organized. My conspiratorial senses tell me it's a strategic plot to suppress Black political influence in those regions. These white politicians are diabolical. In the words of Dr. Neely Fuller, "white supremacy plays BOTH SIDES," liberator and oppressor.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Understandable.

I for one don't care if we sound like the oppressor. I think that is one of the community's main problem. Always worried about sounding like white folks. From folks being clowned for 'talking white' if they speak proper English to 'wanting to be white' if they hit the books too hard to 'sounding like the oppressor' for being against illegals. It always seems to come back to trying to do the opposite of some sensible shit simply because whites do it.

And I don't worry about whites doing it to us again. Hispanics will pick up the baton and run the relay of anti-black racism just fine on their own. Just like Asians and arabs do. We got to stop playing defense and play some damn offense. :angry::angry:

To be clear, treating illegals(people who ain't supposed to be in a location) poorly goes back to before recorded history. It defies time(from modern time to pre history) and space(any continent on earth). Cacs ain't invent the shit. And by illegals, I mean a demo that moves into a place already occupied without being brought in. Even the animal world doesn't put up with that shit. Black community is the only community that has fallen for idealistic BS. Other groups that fell to it throughout history didn't get to vote for being replaced. :smh:

Of course the Ukranians ain't the face of it. There is no way they could possibly out number the brown people. Let's be real here. Yeah, other groups(from russians to ukrainians to asians to africans) from all over the planet are coming through the southern border, but no way they will ever out number the brown people. Do you know how many Ukrainians that would take?

A number of us have been keeping up with this and best believe the face of this is brown people. And them folks got names for us.

I'm not speaking of white mannerisms, I've been accused of "talking white" my entire life. I'm speaking of the cruelty. IMO, it makes us no better than them.

Look at the video below. We don't need folks like this in office, who look forward to terrorizing immigrants. They aren't even hiding their racism anymore. It's a hop, skip and a jump to have this apply to us, because we are not seen as true Americans with a birthright to be here by many of these same folks . Democrats make a lot of missteps, but in general they make them trying to do good or trying to help someone.

That article I posted said that more Ukrainians had been placed in Chicago than Venezuelans. I thought I had seen a number of over 30k at some point, but I can't find it now.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Join us @Camille. :)
Feel the power of the dark side.

This "migrant crisis" is too organized. My conspiratorial senses tell me it's a strategic plot to suppress Black political influence in those regions. These white politicians are diabolical. In the words of Dr. Neely Fuller, "white supremacy plays BOTH SIDES," liberator and oppressor.
LOL. I think there is something sinister to it, but I think it has to do more with getting black folks to turn away from democrats. I think the leadership is overwhelmed, but it pissed me off when I read that the residents are being blocked from participating and voicing their concerns on this. I hope they get someone in place soon to primary everyone who is supporting this and vote them out. It's a perfect opportunity to flex their political muscles and put dem leadership on notice to be more responsive to the community.

It takes organization though. I'm not sure it's there. While dem leadership is pro immigration in general, the base varies greatly with this, and I'm not sure where establishment dems would come down when forced to take a stance. White liberals will also try to put black voter issues on the back burner. For all those FBA/ADOS organizations though, this is a perfect time to groom their own candidate, and get a ground game going for the next several elections to make their impact felt. They could get on the ground and GOTV on this issue alone. I don't have confidence they can do it without making the black folks sound like a bunch of racists if they are lead by folks like Tariq, but if done right and done well, it could be a watershed moment, imo.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm not speaking of white mannerisms, I've been accused of "talking white" my entire life. I'm speaking of the cruelty. IMO, it makes us no better than them.

Look at the video below. We don't need folks like this in office, who look forward to terrorizing immigrants. They aren't even hiding their racism anymore. It's a hop, skip and a jump to have this apply to us, because we are not seen as true Americans with a birthright to be here by many of these same folks . Democrats make a lot of missteps, but in general they make them trying to do good or trying to help someone.

That article I posted said that more Ukrainians had been placed in Chicago than Venezuelans. I thought I had seen a number of over 30k at some point, but I can't find it now.

See. I am more reality based. Earth is a cruel place. Nature is cruel and unforgiving. I don't do that 'we are no better than them' thing. In order to come up, sometimes we got to be just as bad or worse. War ain't pretty. A fight in streets don't come with rules, does it? It's win at any cost. Same here. Our community the only one playing by idealistic rules and paying the price. White leftists play be idealistic rules, but they don't pay the price.

I can't deal with the boogeyman of them applying shit to us when illegals(in the hispanic context) have already passed us by and this is making shit worse. We are dealing with a problem that is already reality, so there is no time to talk about 'what ifs' with white boogeymen. Start deporting these people and if whites try funny shit, deal with that when it happens.