Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 82.3%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I'm not speaking of white mannerisms, I've been accused of "talking white" my entire life. I'm speaking of the cruelty. IMO, it makes us no better than them.

Look at the video below. We don't need folks like this in office, who look forward to terrorizing immigrants. They aren't even hiding their racism anymore. It's a hop, skip and a jump to have this apply to us, because we are not seen as true Americans with a birthright to be here by many of these same folks . Democrats make a lot of missteps, but in general they make them trying to do good or trying to help someone.

That article I posted said that more Ukrainians had been placed in Chicago than Venezuelans. I thought I had seen a number of over 30k at some point, but I can't find it now.

220k ukraines have been ported to the United states

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@gene cisco imagine if the mean man said this

@Soul On Ice

@Amajorfucup

Wow. What a fucking clown show. And hes a piece of shit. Scapegoating his mayoral duties by scapegoating his parental and husband duties. Weak ass nigga complaining like a bitch. He also threw a shot at the dike mayor low key too with that "you never had a mayor like me.. i have a wife and kids" bullshit.. Like the job gives a fuck. Quit nigga, if its all too much for you.

They should fry his bitch ass for those ho ass comments.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Wow. What a fucking clown show. And hes a piece of shit. Scapegoating his mayoral duties by scapegoating his parental and husband duties. Weak ass nigga complaining like a bitch. He also threw a shot at the dike mayor low key too with that "you never had a mayor like me.. i have a wife and kids" bullshit.. Like the job gives a fuck. Quit nigga, if its all too much for you.

They should fry his bitch ass for those ho ass comments.
Big Mayor Daley had 7 kids and a white wife

One his kids became mayor

This dude is a fucking clown

I wish I was a reporter at this conference

I woulda grilled him hard when he said that.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The City of Chicago has paid over $56 million to Favorite Healthcare Staffing to provide healthcare services for more than 13,000 migrants who have arrived in Chicago over the past year, according to records obtained by NBC 5 Investigations. According to an invoice obtained by the news station, one nurse was paid $20,000 for one week of work at the migrant shelter.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big Mayor Daley had 7 kids and a white wife

One his kids became mayor

This dude is a fucking clown

I wish I was a reporter at this conference

I woulda grilled him hard when he said that.
I concur
Bruh my older relatives told me about mayor bilandic being the worse chicago mayor
and I didnt think that anyone could be more worse than rahm but mayor johnson
has taken the cake. He is absolutely the worse chicago mayor of all-time ,FUKK HIM and his BS!
:thefinger:
Also to note, i didnt vote for that moron.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I concur
Bruh my older relatives told me about mayor bilandic being the worse chicago mayor
and I didnt think that anyone could be more worse than rahm but mayor johnson
has taken the cake. He is absolutely the worse chicago mayor of all-time ,FUKK HIM and his BS!

:thefinger:
Also to note, i didnt vote for that moron.
This dude been mayor for a couple months and the city has turned into shit