Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m tagging you about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

You are pro illegal immigration

Please don’t dance around it

You are “cool” with illegal army age men invading my country

I’m cool with them being processed and THEN made us citizens
dumbbass u asked me about IMMIGRATION, then I asked u if America is pro-immigration & we both agreed America IS PRO-immigration, so what's the issue? u never asked me about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, nowhere did I say anything about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Bro that wokeness page posted the video that was from another twitter page

Focus on what was posted

lol @ pro human

U niggas are the worst

Lol, if you can’t understand why your positions align so much with literal fascists I don’t know what to tell you big guy :dunno::lol:

Sharkbait wasn’t born here @Soul On Ice

We need to end the 14 amendment

My guy, you need to stop typing @me and just focus on understanding these issues you profess to care about. Same goes for you dummies who “liked” this retarded comment. If you’re against the 14th amendment as a black man just g’on ahead and jump off the nearest bridge. Y’all dudes just taking up space fr.

I’m as American as apple pie btw… I know it’s gotta make you big mad lmao.

These people are sick bro.
They tell us to not care about our people
But want us to back their illegals.

Madness homie

Democratic shills

I have more thoughtful critiques of Democrats up in here than anything yall have ever typed going back for years and years and years.

Ultimately, these arguments that you’re making is just about capitulating to an agenda that has negative outcomes for us too. I see these issues clearly and would love for y'all to get on my level :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Lol, if you can’t understand why your positions align so much with literal fascists I don’t know what to tell you big guy :dunno::lol:

My guy, you need to stop typing @me and just focus on understanding these issues you profess to care about. Same goes for you dummies who “liked” this retarded comment. If you’re against the 14th amendment as a black man just g’on ahead and jump off the nearest bridge. Y’all dudes just taking up space fr.

I’m as American as apple pie btw… I know it’s gotta make you big mad lmao.

I have more thoughtful critiques of Democrats up in here than anything yall have ever typed going back for years and years and years.

Ultimately, these arguments that you’re making is just about capitulating to an agenda that has negative outcomes for us too. I see these issues clearly and would love for y'all to get on my level :yes:

Look, fuck all that shit u typed

U either with this or u not

sharkbait28

International Member

Look, fuck all that shit u typed

U either with this or u not

LOL, I typed that shit for a reason, I’m not about to be lectured by you big dawg.

The only thing… and I can’t emphasize this enough, THE ONLY thing that ADOS/FBA folks have absolutely right is the need for reparations (immediately!).

And that there’s some kind of mechanism/logistics for ensuring that actual descendants of slaves and those who
were subject to failures of Reconstruction, Jim Crow, Black Codes, excluded from the GI Bill, denied loans etc etc etc etc etc etc ad-fucking-infinitum are made whole specifically . Now that’s a long fucking list when you really think about it, on the order of magnitude of many consecutive quarters of oil profit and subsidies for example.

There’s other stuff on that list I agree with in principle and some that are goofy as shit. That’s real talk. Luckily I have my own brain and don’t need to sign on to meaningless internet charters like these.

sharkbait28

International Member
^^^
Sons a democratic shill bro.
It just is what it is

WEAK!

I don’t understand how y’all falling for Shadys trolling . Wtf

LOL, I don't think shaddy really believes any of this stuff tbh. I post for the gaggle of credulous head nodding niggas who cosign his bullshit (and the countless others just watching from the shadows). :yes:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

New Records: Biden DHS Has Approved Hundreds of Thousands of Migrants for Secretive Foreign Flights Directly into U.S. Airports​

By Todd Bensman on September 21, 2023

Summary: A little-known part of the Biden administration's CBP One parole program permits inadmissible aliens to make an appointment to fly directly to airports in the interior of the United States, bypassing the border altogether. Partial data on the program, just obtained by the Center for immigration Studies pursuant to a Freedom of Information Act request, reveals that more than 200,000 people from four countries have used this direct-flight and parole program over the past year.

In January, President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security began implementing the cornerstone of its current Southwest Border management strategy: a series of new “lawful pathways” measures designed to decrease the historically high monthly “encounter” statistics of illegally crossing immigrants and to thin their mass congregations before they become a political problem.
For one of the more publicized measures, DHS cajoles tens of thousands of intending illegal border-crossers per month to instead go on the CBP One smartphone application, and make an appointment with U.S. officials at land ports of entry instead of crossing illegally. After making an appointment, DHS invites these inadmissible aliens to walk over to the American side at the land ports, where U.S. Customs officials quickly “parole” them in, allowing them to travel to a city of their choice in the nation’s interior.
But one of the least noticed, mysterious, and potentially the most controversial of the new rechanneling programs that use the CBP One app allows migrants to take commercial passenger flights from foreign countries straight to their American cities of choice, flying right over the border — and even over Mexico. For this measure, Cubans, Venezuelans, Nicaraguans, Haitians, and Colombians — while they are still in countries south of Mexico — request “advance travel authorizations” through the same CBP One mobile app and take commercial flights (“at their own expense”) directly into U.S. airports, where U.S. Customs officers parole them into the nation, sight unseen, and in numbers publicly unknown.

Biden officials have rarely, if ever, spoken of this “family unification” flight program in the year since implementing it, perhaps mindful of the political outcry over the late-night “ghost flights” that DHS stealthily arranges to ferry migrant children into various airports, and mindful, too, of strong recent political backlash in large U.S. cities like New York and Chicago to paroled migrants busing themselves in from the border. Here, migrants flying directly into America go uncounted in the monthly Border Patrol tallies, unnoticed, and without media inquiry, virtually all information about it almost hermetically sealed.
But records obtained by the Center for Immigration Studies as part of ongoing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) litigation against U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) show these migrant flights have brought significant numbers of migrants into U.S. cities over most of the past year. (See the Excel files for “Parole Arrivals” for Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela.)
The records show that between late October 2022 and mid-September 2023, the administration approved a total of 221,456 Venezuelans, Haitians, Cubans, and Nicaraguans for “travel mode: air” into still-unspecified interior U.S. ports.
Government policy requires that migrants “approved for travel” must pay for their own tickets: “If approved, the beneficiary is responsible for securing their own travel via commercial air to an interior POE [port of entry],” according to language typical in the relevant Federal Register notices.
The Biden administration did not release the numbers or receiving airports for Colombians or Ukrainians approved to use the direct-flight parole program, which portends much higher total numbers approved to fly in. More recently, the administration added Hondurans, El Salvadorans, and Guatemalans to the direct-flight family reunification program, and their numbers also remain unknown.
The four nationalities for which data was released, however, probably account for the lion’s share of the total who flew in over the past year and provide a rare initial window into how big the program has become.
The data that has been released for the four nationalities shows that these hundreds of thousands of migrants used anywhere from 35 to 43 interior ports of entry, meaning airports staffed by U.S. Customs officers who do the work of paroling them into the United States.
But to date, CBP has redacted and withheld the locations of the 43 interior ports of entry that have been utilized by this direct-flight and parole program, claiming its release would harm law enforcement techniques or procedures.

bensman-9-20-p1.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
does any of this require y'all to manufacture lies & false narrative about other groups of black people to justify hatred ?
Nothing we say is manufactured or artificial

And it’s only ONE group of BLACK people.

Rest are highly rich in hue melanated individuals

And next time capitalize the B in BLACK people when you type it.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
EN-20231102-134109-134254-CS.jpg

I saw where Pakistan just kicked all their Afghanistan refugees out with no fucks given; a million plus people going back to the Soviet Union era. Gave them a date and told them to be gone. They were being a nuisance in their country and weren't playing with them

The U.S. has too many nuisance immigrants groups causing problems and I wish this type of bold action was taken.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing we say is manufactured or artificial

And it’s only ONE group of BLACK people.

Rest are highly rich in hue melanated individuals

And next time capitalize the B in BLACK people when you type it.
cry about it some more ! black is black ! and theres nothing u or u little internet hate cult can do about it , we on yall and yall aint getting away with the treachery, so u & all ur hate-cultists better get ready

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
EN-20231102-134109-134254-CS.jpg

I saw where Pakistan just kicked all their Afghanistan refugees out with no fucks given; a million plus people. Gave them a date and told them to be gone. They were being a nuisance in their country and weren't playing with them

The U.S. has too many nuisance immigrants groups causing problems and I wish this type of bold action was taken.

When am I going to get my aid to leave this shithole country, why do I have to be delayed for some retarded scheme?

Another thing immigrants trigger is job outsourcing and housing supply restriction to make it difficult for them. This impact everybody since these low skilled jobs are automated like robotaxis or offshored to other countries. Housing prices skyrocket when they play games with the inventory. You can get into the country but many countries will setup so many barriers to dissuade from staying.

When immigrants from Europe came over, they were like their predecessor not wanting to do low skilled jobs that competed with us. They came from highly successful countries that may have been involved in wars. Today, these immigrants are coming from failed cultures, failed countries being a nuisance to us. Pakistan sent those fools back, many were Afghani, had never seen their country or spoke the language before.

Today immigrant competes with us for these low skilled jobs. We do not need low-skilled workers doing landscaping, we need people that can build the future like me. Countries are clamoring for people like me, and why I am being held hostage here. I am not coming to do landscaping in their country or be a nuisance.

Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Latest..

Alderwoman Emma Mitts had concerns or wanted to make statements about Chicago's sanctuary policy.
When Alderman Carlos Ramirez-Rosa bullied and more importantly PUT HIS HANDS ON HER. :angry:
Put his damn hands on a Black woman, to try and prevent her from speaking against migrant policy.

Actually, glad to see other Hispanics Alderman wanted his ass gone for that stunt as well.

Last edited: