Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
M'F@CKER :angry:

"Even as Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa stepped down from two powerful positions in City Council on Monday,
more accusations are being made public that he threatened to block development in some City Council members’ wards,"

..if they didn't support migrants.
There were other black Alderman he threatened

Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes::yes::yes:

All Black crowd packed the Chicago City council hearing today -- Tuesday
And shut down the meeting

HUNDREDS!!!

Mostly Black women, pissed off at the George Wallace routine by that Mexican Alderman

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
While your mayor is inviting @Dr. Truth family and cleaning up SF

I will never vote for Newsome for POTUS

but that means no Kamala

The 2 Evils is upon us again.

Ya momma is from Istanbul and your first girlfriend was Mexican. You posted that bitch you swirling faggot

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
:yes::yes::yes:

All Black crowd packed the Chicago City council hearing today -- Tuesday
And shut down the meeting

HUNDREDS!!!

Mostly Black women, pissed off at the George Wallace routine by that Mexican Alderman

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY

GET OUT OF MY STATE

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY

GET OUT

GO THE FUCK BACK

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GET OUT OF MY STATE

GET OUT

GO THE FUCK BACK

The video is long, however, he shows the nonsense that was going on with a city council meeting (pay special attention to Carlos Ramirez-Rosa).

This is Rossana Rodriguez Sanchez she is the Alderman representing Ward 33:

Listen from around 1:02:00 to around 1:10:00

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t answer my question?

U are a fucking coward and a flee
Dumbo! What question? Ur whole family are cowards and ur white masters are the greatest fleers ever ! U have no courage to flee anywhere becos ure a loser whose whole existence is dependency on ur white masters ure attached to his titties ! U only go where he tells u losers to go

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Dumbo! What question? Ur whole family are cowards and ur white masters are the greatest fleers ever ! U have no courage to flee anywhere becos ure a loser whose whole existence is dependency on ur white masters ure attached to his titties ! U only go where he tells u losers to go
Pan-Americanism or Pan-Africanism

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
ARE U FOR PAN-AMERICANSIM?

OR PAN-AFRICANISM?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea stay in america

GET THE FUCK OUT OG MY COUNTRY

GET THE FUCK OUT

STOO FLEEING

GO BACK TO WHERE U FLED FROM

GET OUT OF MY STATE

GET OUT

GO THE FUCK BACK

@mangobob79 THIS IS PAN- AMERICANISM

THIS IS THE ONLY RESOLUTION THAT MAKES SENSE FOR ALL PARTIES

YES OR NO ARE U FOR PAN - AMERICANSISM???

I'll take; "What do most people say when they are losing a debate" for 100 Alex...:rolleyes:

Again ! I don’t control America , u want immigrant gone then go ahead and ask for legislation to remove every immigrant ! Simple as that ! Doesn’t affect me I’m not an immigrant I’m born in America like u with the same ol privilege!!

what u want an argument from me ? ,
it’s interesting u keep asking me but I asked u “ and u never answered
Again my question

does the American government want immigration ?”

“does the America government hand out visas to millions every year ?”

If u can honestly answer that u will find ur argument there, that’s where u should target ur ire , I don’t control immigration ,my name is not “mangobob immigration ” go cry to Biden or better yet work for Trump to get in and he’ll fulfill ur desire !!
Kapisch ? Or u still want an argument?

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Again ! I don’t control America , u want immigrant gone then go ahead and ask for legislation to remove every immigrant ! Simple as that ! Doesn’t affect me I’m not an immigrant I’m born in America like u with the same ol privilege!!

what u want an argument from me ? ,
it’s interesting u keep asking me but I asked u “ and u never answered
Again my question

does the American government want immigration ?”

“does the America government hand out visas to millions every year ?”

If u can honestly answer that u will find ur argument there, that’s where u should target ur ire , I don’t control immigration ,my name is not “mangobob immigration ” go cry to Biden or better yet work for Trump to get in and he’ll fulfill ur desire !!
Kapisch ? Or u still want an argument?
I'm for immigration, if it's done correctly. Hell, I'm in the process of getting a non-lucrative residency Visa for Spain. I had to show I have at least 7,000.00 Euros in the bank and a, annual income of 24,000 Euros. I have a military buddy who's been living there since 2018. What I'm against, is allowing governments to purposely send their poor population to a country and have them taking care of them by said government. Downtown El Paso is a mess right now. It's about to get cold and there are a lot of people on the streets. On the same note El Paso is rated 6th in nation for the highest property tax rates.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm for immigration, if it's done correctly. Hell, I'm in the process of getting a non-lucrative residency Visa for Spain. I had to show I have at least 7,000.00 Euros in the bank and a, annual income of 24,000 Euros. I have a military buddy who's been living there since 2018. What I'm against, is allowing governments to purposely send their poor population to a country and have them taking care of them by said government. Downtown El Paso is a mess right now. It's about to get cold and there are a lot of people on the streets. On the same note El Paso is rated 6th in nation for the highest property tax rates.
There’s no where I ever said I was for illegal immigration, u guys will have to show me proof where I said I was for illegal immigration
bcos this what fba adis crowd do,
they manufacture a narrative and proceed to argue from that ,

Well , ur buddy over there seems to think any immigration is a minus so they want to stop all immigration

I ask again
“is America for or against immigration”? Whatever America says is what goes !how or what I feel is irrelevant

So I say go ahead and vote for Trump and let’s be done with the convo , why r yall arguing with me about immigration? Do I control it ? Take ur argument to Biden or Trump

Better yet @shaddyvillethug here’s yalls answer

Now go argue with him or Trump or Biden or America and live with whatever the consequences are of that action …

Have a good day

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
There’s no where I ever said I was for illegal immigration, u guys will have to show me proof where I said I was for illegal immigration
bcos this what fba adis crowd do,
they manufacture a narrative and proceed to argue from that ,

Well , ur buddy over there seems to think any immigration is a minus so they want to stop all immigration

I ask again
“is America for or against immigration”? Whatever America says is what goes !how or what I feel is irrelevant

So I say go ahead and vote for Trump and let’s be done with the convo , why r yall arguing with me about immigration? Do I control it ? Take ur argument to Biden or Trump

Better yet @shaddyvillethug here’s yalls answer

Now go argue with him or Trump or Biden or America and live with whatever the consequences are of that action …

Have a good day

:roflmao2: Bruh calm down...where did I say you were for illegal immigration? But you ask the question "Is America for or against immigration"? Well this latest poll says the majority are trending dissatified with the current level of immigration.

mvwc9gndtk2gmry9irropw.png

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meant names and tribes on your ancestors.

Everybody’s spit test has some african dna inside.

Now. What’s your lineage ?

Most of my ancestral lineage is in west Africa ! Now what ?

Now I personally don’t care to know about ur lineage or tribes or whatever/wherever u descend from, ure not that relevant to me,
Now what ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2: Bruh calm down...where did I say you were for illegal immigration? But you ask the question "Is America for or against immigration"? Well this latest poll says the majority are trending dissatified with the current level of immigration.

mvwc9gndtk2gmry9irropw.png
No bcos ur buddy over there kept implying that I was for illegal immigration and went on the argument from there which u seems to like when I responded with a “fuck you “ to him !
So now we’ve established ur view I say Okay
I’m down for whatever the general American populace is for” ! So then let folks vote accordingly and be done with the argument, I’m not the president my opinion don’t matter in the grand scheme of things . Good enuff?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Most of my ancestral lineage is in west Africa ! Now what ?

Now I personally don’t care to know about ur lineage or tribes or whatever/wherever u descend from, ure not that relevant to me,
Now what ?
Are u for Pan-Africanism or Pan-Americanism

??????

?????

Do not quote nothing

Do not search for anything.

Answer my fucking question.

Are u Pro American or Pro African?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No bcos ur buddy over there kept implying that I was for illegal immigration and went on the argument from there which u seems to like when I responded with a “fuck you “ to him !
So now we’ve established ur view I say Okay
I’m down for whatever the general American populace is for” ! So then let folks vote accordingly and be done with the argument, I’m not the president my opinion don’t matter in the grand scheme of things . Good enuff?

It can be difficult but try to focus on people willing to converse with you. Not doling out energy on people whose purpose it is to anger you for their own entertainment

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are u for Pan-Africanism or Pan-Americanism

??????

?????

Do not quote nothing

Do not search for anything.

Answer my fucking question.

Are u Pro American or Pro African?
I am very proudly Pro-Africa! now what ?

now answer my question " is America pro-immigration or not" if u cant answer that directly then u are just a worthless barker