Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@mangobob79 THIS IS PAN- AMERICANISM

THIS IS THE ONLY RESOLUTION THAT MAKES SENSE FOR ALL PARTIES

YES OR NO ARE U FOR PAN - AMERICANSISM???

bitch u & ur cohorts can just go vote for trump & shut up once & for all cos hopefully trump will help y'all get "delineation" quickly too , cos I hope that will fix all ur issues & & deal with whatever the consequences are.. deal ?

https://x.com/DonaldTNews/status/1723824397612421512?s=20

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: President Trump is planning large-scale detention camps and sweeping immigration policies that would deport millions of illegal immigrants.<br><br>Thoughts? <a href="https://t.co/rfstRPqedp">pic.twitter.com/rfstRPqedp</a></p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump News (@DonaldTNews) <a href="">November 12, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I am very proudly Pro-Africa! now what ?

now answer my question " is America pro-immigration or not" if u cant answer that directly then u are just a worthless barker
Why are u not in Africa is u pro Africa?

Why are u in america if u not pro america?

U serious?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
bitch u & ur cohorts can just go vote for trump & shut up once & for all cos hopefully trump will help y'all get "delineation" quickly too , cos I hope that will fix all ur issues & & deal with whatever the consequences are.. deal ?

https://x.com/DonaldTNews/status/1723824397612421512?s=20

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: President Trump is planning large-scale detention camps and sweeping immigration policies that would deport millions of illegal immigrants.<br><br>Thoughts? <a href="https://t.co/rfstRPqedp">pic.twitter.com/rfstRPqedp</a></p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump News (@DonaldTNews) <a href="">November 12, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hey dumbass you said u NOT for illegal immigration’s

This is about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

YES OR NO ARE U FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are u not in Africa is u pro Africa?

Why are u in america if u not pro america?

U serious?
dumb ass! I dont have to live in Africa to be Pro-Africa ,that's not how the real world works!
if thats the case then get American companies , expats, & industries out of every country in Africa, Asia & globally since u have to live in America to be pro-america!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn’t the ADOS fba thread

Is is a thread about a invasion going on with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATES getting bussed to my city and taking resources from my city and we get left holding the shit bag

Are u fucking serious???
bitch then why did u tag me in a thread about illegal immigration, am I the mayor or the governor of Chicago ?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
dumb ass! I dont have to live in Africa to be Pro-Africa ,that's not how the real world works!
if thats the case then get American companies , expats, & industries out of every country in Africa, Asia & globally since u have to live in America to be pro-america!
It’s 50+ countries in Africa and u choose to stay here

That’s own -americanism

U love america

Admit it

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
@shaddyvillethug

Stop playing nice and deliver those migrants right to your politicians doorsteps. Let them stay in their homes. Put them on a bus to Martha's Vineyard as soon as they get to Chicago.

Put them in every political figures home of domicile and watch how fast things change. Ship them to DC by the thousands. Let them stay in the White House, Congress, and the DC homes Senators that fail to take action.

Let Congress see them freeze in the cold or deal with the problems of tents cities.

Enough is enough. Stop complaining and make them take action.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
You think this shit a game bro?
It is a game and a joke...Y'all voted for a grown azz man with a "Gumby" haircut to run the city. Most of these guys are narcist. Greg "hot wheels' Abbott, got 10 buses heading from El Paso to "Tha Chi".

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

CFPB and Justice Department Issue Joint Statement Cautioning that Financial Institutions May Not Use Immigration Status to Illegally Discriminate Against Credit Applicants​

Borrowers report being denied loans because of their immigration status
OCT 12, 2023

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and Justice Department today issued a joint statement that reminds financial institutions that all credit applicants are protected from discrimination on the basis of their national origin, race, and other characteristics covered by the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, regardless of their immigration status. The CFPB and Justice Department are issuing this statement because consumers have reported being rejected for credit cards as well as for auto, student, personal, and equipment loans because of their immigration status, even when they have strong credit histories and ties to the United States and are otherwise qualified to receive the loans.

While the Equal Credit Opportunity Act allows a creditor to consider an applicant’s immigration status when necessary to ascertain the creditor’s rights regarding repayment, creditors should be aware that unnecessary or overbroad reliance on immigration status, including when that reliance is based on bias, may run afoul of the law.

“Fair access to credit is crucially important for building wealth and strengthening household financial stability,” said CFPB Director Rohit Chopra. “The CFPB will not allow companies to use immigration status as an excuse for illegal discrimination.”

“Lenders should not deny people the opportunity to take out a loan to buy a home, build their businesses or otherwise pursue their financial goals because of unlawful bias and without regard to their actual ability to repay,” said Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division. “This guidance reminds lenders that denying someone access to credit based solely on their actual or perceived immigrant status may violate federal law.”

Some financial institutions have maintained blanket policies denying credit to individuals based on their immigration status, regardless of their personal circumstances and demonstrated ability to repay, arguing that the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, and the regulation that implements it, protect them whenever they consider immigration status in making a credit decision. Others have incorrectly claimed that the Act shields lenders from liability under other federal and state civil rights laws that bar discrimination on the basis of someone’s status as an immigrant or noncitizen.

The joint statement explains that while the Equal Credit Opportunity Act allows creditors to consider immigration status when necessary to ascertain the creditor’s rights regarding repayment, unnecessary or overbroad reliance on immigration status may violate the Act’s prohibition of discrimination on the basis of national origin, race or another prohibited basis. The joint statement also confirms that neither the Equal Credit Opportunity Act nor its regulations provide companies a safe harbor with respect to other laws barring discrimination on the basis of immigration status.

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/newsroom/cfpb-and-justice-department-issue-joint-statement-cautioning-that-financial-institutions-may-not-use-immigration-status-to-illegally-discriminate-against-credit-applicants/