Black Dragon Takeout- A Black American Chinese Restaurant in Philadelphia, PA.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Good times when me and the wife go. I have family down there. Saw the Sixers and Steelers play in Atlanta. Bitches everywhere bruh. :yes: Even my wife said "Oh I know you in heaven wit all these pretty big tittie bitches out here." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

xcaCJy.jpg
I got fam in Atlanta too.

So, I'll definitely have to plan a trip one day.

Yup, I want to stop by magic City strip club as well

It's great they got big titties bitches down there.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Good times when me and the wife go. I have family down there. Saw the Sixers and Steelers play in Atlanta. Bitches everywhere bruh. :yes: Even my wife said "Oh I know you in heaven wit all these pretty big tittie bitches out here." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

xcaCJy.jpg

Not a fan.
It's like an uppity homo mecca for blacks.
Mind you I have had a place in San Fran for the last 15 years, so I have something to compare it to.
I remember my company sent me down and was like look for a place to live. I was there 2 weeks, came home and told them nah man, I ain't staying here. Fuck the ATL.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Not a fan.
It's like an uppity homo mecca for blacks.
Mind you I have had a place in San Fran for the last 15 years, so I have something to compare it to.
I remember my company sent me down and was like look for a place to live. I was there 2 weeks, came home and told them nah man, I ain't staying here. Fuck the ATL.
Now comparing it to San Francisco, the fag capital of California I can certainly understand you not liking it. Wife went to San Francisco and she couldn't stand it. I never knew the homeless problem was so bad out there. :smh:

LTopWf.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Ok, I finally had their food.

I'm gonna rate it..

Chrysanthemum lemonade 10

Chicken fried rice 7.0

Soul Roll Egg Roll 10

The cashier that was there was the worst because she had no clue of what she was doing. The chef had to keep helping her.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I had breakfast already, that's why I didn't order a lot of food from them.

I had some other family members that came with me and bought their own.

I'm thinking about ordering something else the next time I stop by there when I have a empty stomach ordering more food.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

Ok, I finally had their food.

I'm gonna rate it..

Chrysanthemum lemonade 10

Chicken fried rice 7.0

Soul Roll Egg Roll 10

The cashier that was there was the worst because she had no clue of what she was doing. The chef had to keep helping her.

You going back ?
I have to try that oxtail lo mein

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
we need to do this all over America and get them vultures and parasites out of our communities
Been trying to get my people off the ching chong fing fong rubbish. Since the wuhan flu a motherfucker brought me that shit to eat. I threw it the trash and gave them back their money. I told them ching chong ping pong "food" will never be eaten by me again. Everybody over there can eat shit and die.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You going back ?
I have to try that oxtail lo mein
Yeah, I'm going back.

I want to try the jerk chicken dumplings

I prefer the weekends though but just gotta be there early.

i'll make sure to eat lite breakfast next time.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, I'm going back.

I want to try the jerk chicken dumplings

I prefer the weekends though but just gotta be there early.

i'll make sure to eat lite breakfast next time.

Don't waste ur time with the jerk chicken dumplings, they are ok. I gave them 7, in retrospect probably should have gave them a 6-6.5

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Don't waste ur time with the jerk chicken dumplings, they are ok. I gave them 7, in retrospect probably should have gave them a 6-6.5
I only wanted to try that jerk chicken dumblings because you gave them a solid rating 7, but now you pretty much changed my mind.

But try to get that soul egg roll if you can because that jawn is good.

My folks who got the shrimp fried rice gave them a solid 6 because the shrimps were tiny and they don't know if they chopped it up or just brought tiny shrimps to cook with that fry rice.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I only wanted to try that jerk chicken dumblings because you gave them a solid rating 7, but now you pretty much changed my mind.

But try to get that soul egg roll if you can because that jawn is good.

My folks who got the shrimp fried rice gave them a solid 6 because the shrimps were tiny and they don't know if they chopped it up or just brought tiny shrimps to cook with that fry rice.

They weren't spicy, and it's basically shredded chicken breast.
When I think jerk, it's gonna be wigs,, thighs and legs.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They weren't spicy, and it's basically shredded chicken breast.
When I think jerk, it's gonna be wigs,, thighs and legs.
yeah, that's why i said the fried rice was ok, I wouldn't even tell people to waste their time with it. But now I see what you mean when it comes to their food that it doesn't look nothing like we see on them pictures.

So, at least I liked the drink and Egg roll.

The shrimp should be bigger, and I don't like chopped up meat with the fried rice.

They need more options with the sizes, they don't seem to have more options for people to buy small or large.

d_the_inc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s not true. Chefs don’t understand how to put love and pain in the food. That comes from being ingrained in a culture from birth. For example, If I go to an Italian restaurant and I see Latinos in the back cooking I walk the fuck out. I am a proud racist when it comes to cooking.

If you ever had real Sicilian cooking from Sicilian immigrants that can barely speak the English language then you know the difference.

Yea if you want high blood pressure and diabetes have at it :lol:. And Asian cook chicken different, shit even they hot wings are different than black folks hot wings. If I want fried chicken I want that good ole Sunday Baptist church fried chicken with the grease that been in the pot for 4 days from Sister Jenkins.

Try having mofungo from a chef in the states, then have it from a Dominican or Puerto Rican abuela. If you telling me that the chef in the states is on par with the abuela, nigga I call bullshit to the 10 degree.
I hear you...and your right...and it's equally cool engaging in elevated cuisine and interpretation. I like food.

phAsE3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My home town. Auntie still lives on 49th street. Like the homie said, just keep your head on swivel action.

I'm going to check that joint out.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
My home town. Auntie still lives on 49th street. Like the homie said, just keep your head on swivel action.

I'm going to check that joint out.
You should, try to get that soul egg roll if you can and Chrysanthemum lemonade.

But I advise being there early to have a chance to buy what you want because they will sell out on certain foods and the line is long as fuck. Good luck & enjoy

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'll say this if you want real Chinese food, go to Chinatown in center city.

Now this black owned Chinese food is around my fam way which is why I want to support them. I always try to support as many black owned businesses as I can.
The damn parking is just so bad down in Chinatown though. That's the only thing

K3rGtA.jpg

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In Philly, you can get to a lot of places catching transportation without needing to drive especially if you're going to places like center city.
The El and Broad Street lines have become danger zones with the drug addicts and bums begging for loot.

They even got people openly smoking cigarettes and weed on the trains.

Buses maybe slower but there is less of the nonsense, depending on what part of the city you ride through.

Once I was on the 33 leaving downtown headed to Venango street, some kids threw a bunch of rocks at the bus. When I say damn near 60% of the people on the bus dove to the floor, falling on top of each other simply because they thought it was gun shots.

:smh::smh: :smh: :smh: