Black Men & Stress: Have you ever had a horrible run of BAD LUCK & How did u deal?

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speak your peace Brother. Sometimes we need to just sit still.
I don't know what your spiritual beliefs are but let me tell you this...
Everything works the way its supposed to and when its supposed to.... Not when you feel it should
The male ego and desire to flex or do more than we should be at any given time can hurt us.
The caveat is that you have to be available or in sync with the universe and open to the spirit/energy that you are receiving.
Its there but you have to learn to recognize and harness that energy
You may not be understanding the flow of things because you are only looking at it from your limited human knowledge
of the way you feel things should be, that is based on your exposure or experience.

Like the old folks always said to me before I started to become one.... Keep Living.
There are so many more lessons to be learned from what you think is a struggle.
You ever watch a rich person lose it all and bounce back like it never happened while other cant figure out how to do it the first time ?
Its because they went through the lesson the first time and the second time was a breeze. They learned.
Its like not knowing something exists that is actually the answer to what appears to be a problem until its time for that to be revealed to you
But you gotta listen, without the chatter, noise and confusion of feeling inadequate or beaten.

The information is there like a hidden treasure but you have to solve the riddle to find the answer within yourself.
There are no losses in life …ONLY lessons. What are you learning during this process? So called struggles are meant to teach you something.
Its either about your situation, people around you or most importantly about yourself. PAY ATTENTION.
There is nothing more powerful than introspection and clarity of self.
This life is not about struggle and trials, its about perspective. When you understand that things don't work within your vision
Its because they work when the time is right and the stars align … But you have to be patient and move when the time comes.
Put your head down and be silent until the time and energy says its time to make a move or speak on it. ....be it sooner or later
Follow your gut ! That's the God in you to do whatever you choose.
Learn to read yourself and all things will be open to you and at your disposal.
This was so beautiful i re-read it several times through out yesterday, even shot it off to couple of my patnas lastnight