Bloomberg: Nintendo's new game console will launch this year (Switch 2)

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I loved the way how in the early Joe Montana football would zoom in on passing plays. I agree, the graphics and gameplay was better than Madden the first few years.
Exactly.. madden literally copied Montana blueprint for future games

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Joe Montana was better than madden by a long mile and in reality set the tone for what madden eventually became.. sports talk, diff angles, speed burst, spin moves, close up, stats, bigger play book, etc,, also World Series baseball set the tone for how modern baseball games look. Can’t forget greatest heavy weights being one of the best boxing games and setting the tone for future boxing games. Genesis also had ea sports games.. Montana >>>> madden
Oh 4 sure. Just sounded like you were saying super Nintendo didn't have any sports games. Genesis sports games definitely were better than Nintendo

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Would you happen to have a shiny Tentacruel with clear body??? And Possibly a shiny Ludicolo with swift swim?
I'll check my home when I get a chance later tonight, if not I'm still pretty active shiny hunting so if I grab one I'll let you know.

Recently restarted sword since I want to try and soft reset for shiny alolan marowak and shiny regigigas, also it's a lot easier to get a shiny authentic sinistea

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
fk nintendo still waiting on new sega

MK one of my favorite games tho lol
also nintendo will always follow Japan

Sega ain't making no more consoles. They fucked themselves for producing three systems that did the same thing and when they finally semi-got it right it was over when the PlayStation 1 came over....
The funny thing is that’s the reason why mad of my people became team genesis and not Super Nintendo cause we were hitting our teenage yrs and sports games was the must have and Sega sports hands down had the best sports games. We didn’t like all that kiddie shit super Nintendo was pushing out. Only a few people had Super Nintendo and it was rarely ever played when we got together for vidgame battles. But Nintendo stuck to their guns and decades later held a cult following and found a new fanbase specifically targeting a specific audience. Give them props for looking at the long game. But it’s still team genesis over Super Nintendo over here lmaoooo.. it’s bad that Sega didn’t get to capitalize longer especially with the sports genre it was over after Dreamcast

I had both the Genesis and SNES, I preferred the SNES over the Genesis. The Genesis had some good games on there but it wasn't fucking with the SNES..imo

This is crazy. There was a time, no real console gamer could even claim to be a "real console gamer" unless they were fucking with Nintendo.

I fucks with every console, because I'm about games, not the boxes they run on. Nintendo's first party games are family friendly (and generally, their third party games can be just as brutal as any other console) - but those first party games are still some of the best playing, most fun to play, best conceived games created. :dunno:
Microsoft and Sony have absolutely earned their place in gaming history, and I'd be hard pressed to choose one console if I HAD to. Fortunately, I don't have to choose, and can enjoy them all. And I do.

these companies got us messed up, quoting sales figures, quarterly earnings and balance sheets to each other like we are getting dividend checks.
I'm just in it for the games, and whether they are fun or not and imo, that's all that should matter. I get that "fun" means different things to different people, but I can't imagine a gaming life where nintendo games weren't part of it.

Old man gonna bow out of the conversation while ya'll making fiscal reports to each other.
Maybe when some of ya'lls hand-eye drops off from age and your K/D dips below 1, you'll respect game design again and take another look at some of those games that seem like kiddy shit right now, lol.
(all love- anyone playing any games is cool with me)

Nintendo been in the game industry longer than Sony and Microsoft but act like Nintendo is new to this gaming shit.

I'm not saying everyone should have a Nintendo system but for people to act like the company shouldn't have a place is ridiculous.

Instead of trying to shit on Nintendo,folks should praise them for saving the industry in the mid-80's and still being impactful 40 years later.

I'm a Nintendo and PlayStation guy even though I played with an Xbox; a few times. My biggest issue is that Sony and Microsoft allow these greedy ass companies to put a half ass game whether it be the gameplay being sorry,half of the content gone and etc while saling it for full price and get upset when folks are modding the game.

The only reason I'm thinking about getting a PlayStation 5 is because of GTA 6.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Would you happen to have a shiny Tentacruel with clear body??? And Possibly a shiny Ludicolo with swift swim?
Maaaan. It was a long as hunt but once the ocd kicks in I never quit a shiny hunt lol but got ya a shiny Tentacruel with clear body. Lmk when you're available so I can send you that.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Switch 2
GXxoRWRXIAAhV4v

GXxoUMSWAAARKXH