BMF on Starz (tv discussion)premieres 9/26 on STARZ.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched the first 3 episodes I was going to say the writing had gotten better after the first episode but see it's still the same, I think the writers are having a hard time with the Meech and Terry BMF side of the story because I said last year that Charles and Lucille are the best actors, broad giving Charles hell, all the while teasing him walking around walking around with her nightgown on..lol

Now they showed all kinds of titties and ass at the strip club now why did this chick have on pasties covering her nipples during the sex scene..smh

Read her IG post, it seems she didn't want to show her nipples and wanted to only show so much without really getting nude

I'm not a woman, I don't have titties and I'm also not in the industry, so I don't have to worry about Mr. Skin or a random Reddit user cutting every nude scene I do and uploading it to the internet where it can be seen and commented on for life. Still, if I had issues showing my body, I certainly wouldn't be doing a TV-MA show on premium cable, especially one where the storyline takes it to early 90s Atlanta, the strip club capital of the world, so I also found the pasties (which usually can be quite sexy) to be rather comical in that sense.

Also, those sex scenes she did with the dyke were fairly explicit, obviously simulated but explicit. One scene had her performing off-camera oral on the strap on. If you're willing to do all of that, your bare breasts shouldn't be an issue.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Read her IG post, it seems she didn't want to show her nipples and wanted to only show so much without really getting nude

I'm not a woman, I don't have titties and I'm also not in the industry, so I don't have to worry about Mr. Skin or a random Reddit user cutting every nude scene I do and uploading it to the internet where it can be seen and commented on for life. Still, if I had issues showing my body, I certainly wouldn't be doing a TV-MA show on premium cable, especially one where the storyline takes it to early 90s Atlanta, the strip club capital of the world, so I also found the pasties (which usually can be quite sexy) to be rather comical in that sense.

Also, those sex scenes she did with the dyke were fairly explicit, obviously simulated but explicit. One scene had her performing off-camera oral on the strap on. If you're willing to do all of that, your bare breasts shouldn't be an issue.

Who is she, I've never seen/heard of her before, seems they could've easily found a actress willing to show her tits, then her scene had absolutely nothing to do with the stripclub so like you said it was comical for her to be there with pasties on..lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get an actor that looks like him.

That's like having Dancing Machine era Michael Jackson showing up during the Dangerous era.
consider that starz probably didnt give much of a budget and the only known tupac looking actor is probably outside of what theyre willing to pay for....its simpler to put a bandanna on him :dunno:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The disclaimers at the show's start are acting as spoilers, as soon as I saw the disclaimer I was 99% sure I knew the fate of one character.

BMF is a violent show about drug dealers on premium cable, if you're triggered watch an episode of Shining Time Station instead.

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The disclaimers at the show's start are acting as spoilers, as soon as I saw the disclaimer I was 99% sure I knew the fate of one character.

BMF is a violent show about drug dealers on premium cable, if you're triggered watch an episode of Shining Time Station instead.
Not only BMF…every show now has disclaimers when it comes to sexual assault/abuse and suicide. Everybody a fuckin snowflake and gets triggered by everything. Like you said…I can pretty much figure out the plot from the disclaimers. I knew exactly what was going to happen to ……

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Juvenile might be the worst written, casted and acted villain I've ever seen. Why couldn't she have been killed.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes n no... but when I say a beast.. I mean how he thinks outside the box of the shit they do..
yeah...imagine what he would have been if he did that to HELP his community. :smh: :smh:

Lets get into something that everyone seems to ignore or avoid...meech and terry didnt come from a broken home...the father was in the house...the mother wasnt a hoochie... and YET....

:popcorn::popcorn:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Meech is like the Sun Tzu of drug dealers.. :lol: this nigga makes drug dealing seem NOBLE.... you almost forget that he's a cancer to the community.
:lol: So true.

I mean no one wants the violence and the killing, it's just something you gotta deal with.

But I think it really speaks to the kind of guy he was in real life to a lot of people in 'the life' that he connected with.

A lot of people gave Meech privilege aka hood passes.

Probably one of the most prolific drug dealers of our time.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: So true.

I mean no one wants the violence and the killing, it's just something you gotta deal with.

But I think it really speaks to the kind of guy he was in real life to a lot of people in 'the life' that he connected with.

A lot of people gave Meech privilege aka hood passes.

Probably one of the most prolific drug dealers of our time.
thats not something to be proud of considering the damage it caused to the community.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
yeah...imagine what he would have been if he did that to HELP his community. :smh: :smh:

Lets get into something that everyone seems to ignore or avoid...meech and terry didnt come from a broken home...the father was in the house...the mother wasnt a hoochie... and YET....

:popcorn::popcorn:

I feel ya

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you wanna advocate dealing drugs the least you can do is poison ANOTHER community (preferably the ones who caused the poverty and unemployment)....not YOUR OWN.
I'm not advocating anything. I'm referencing the conditions that lead people to seek money in other ways in our capitalistic society.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not advocating anything. I'm referencing the conditions that lead people to seek money in other ways in our capitalistic society.
I get that...i'm just pointing out the fucked up mental and intellectual gymnastics people who do that have to play just to sleep at night.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This show is so bad that social media is saving it with the jokes lol. Has the dialogue always been this bad or did I just ignore it?