BMF on Starz (tv discussion)premieres 9/26 on STARZ.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It was cool to see the brothers share a scene together. Pat and the cop.

Meech is smart but also very emotional. I like how they set up the fact that Terry thought Meech was too flashy. That is what split them apart, right? Tee thought Meech was doing too much and living too flashy which he felt was going to get them caught up.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
%0 cent doesn't seem to have a lot to do with this other than promoting it.

He isn't the creator, writer, or director. He is one of the executive producers and it is released through his company.

I think Tasha Smith is killing it as the director

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
%0 cent doesn't seem to have a lot to do with this other than promoting it.

He isn't the creator, writer, or director. He is one of the executive producers and it is released through his company.

I think Tasha Smith is killing it as the director
Give me 50 more credit than that

KrafMatik

Rising Star
Registered
Whole episode 5 was fire. Writing and directing is a whole nother level from the Power saga. The opening monologue about lying played throughout the whole joint...Cato, the cop, Meech and the lil girl and then came together perfectly when mom's walked in on the brothers.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe I missed it or it'll be brought up in a future episode but how did Meech not hear/see Lamar with Kato? How did Zoe not hear Lamar. Earlier in the episode I can see the brothers leaving without saying anything to Kato, but why would Meech not say anything when he came back for Zoe?
Clearly there was a back door but the house didn't seem to be that large.

Without knowing much about the real person people tend to say Meech was charismatic/likable but the show isn't really showing him to have much leadership skills as far as working with his team.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Maybe I missed it or it'll be brought up in a future episode but how did Meech not hear/see Lamar with Kato? How did Zoe not hear Lamar. Earlier in the episode I can see the brothers leaving without saying anything to Kato, but why would Meech not say anything when he came back for Zoe?
Clearly there was a back door but the house didn't seem to be that large.
yes, this was a badly written scene. Why would Meech sneak out the back or thru some other way other than the front door. He doesn't know Kato is a snitch. And it appeared Kato didn't know he was stopping by either, so kind of dumb that both Meech and Lamar show up at the same time, but never run into each other.

Meech needs a few more acting lessons.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yes, this was a badly written scene. Why would Meech sneak out the back or thru some other way other than the front door. He doesn't know Kato is a snitch. And it appeared Kato didn't know he was stopping by either, so kind of dumb that both Meech and Lamar show up at the same time, but never run into each other.

Meech needs a few more acting lessons.

I may be alone in this but I don't think his acting is bad. So far, it's nothing special but it's not like he's being outshined by the rest of the cast. The only exception is Lamar as far as standing out. That being said maybe he looks better due to edits.

At this point, I would have thought we'd learn more about Kato's history with Lamar and how long they've been working together. From what I recall, all that has been mentioned is Lamar was friends with her farther. Of the two Kato seems to understand her role but Lamar is emotional and would fuck up the reason he has Kato there for in the first place. On the surface Kato seems to be loyal to Lamar. Even fucking Bmickie seems to be her trying to learn more about the 50Boys ( the beef between Meech and Bmickie) and report back to Lamar. The other thing Kato seems to be doing well is gaining the loyalty/protection of Bmickie and the rest of the crew.

Now that I think about the show isn't really making you care about Meech or Tee. Kato and Lamar are more interesting at this point.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see Lala in the next episode
if she don't show her breasts in the episode then...
giphy.gif

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
It was cool to see the brothers share a scene together. Pat and the cop.

Meech is smart but also very emotional. I like how they set up the fact that Terry thought Meech was too flashy. That is what split them apart, right? Tee thought Meech was doing too much and living too flashy which he felt was going to get them caught up.
never knew this
wee-bey-gif.