BMF on Starz (tv discussion)premieres 9/26 on STARZ.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :smh:

damn they killed of the funny man

pour-one-out-for-the-homies.gif

Lionel Richie

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its crazy how everyone on the show sell drugs but look broke as fuck. Why is ole boy staying with Lamar crazy ass. That just didn't make sense to me. Packing a bag with his crazy ass there. Why he ain't just leave? Not like he couldnt buy more clothes.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Its crazy how everyone on the show sell drugs but look broke as fuck. Why is ole boy staying with Lamar crazy ass. That just didn't make sense to me. Packing a bag with his crazy ass there. Why he ain't just leave? Not like he couldnt buy more clothes.
Most drug dealers look broke. You think it’s all like a movie where everybody walks around in fur coats and Lambos? Them niggas mostly make minimum wage. Meech and Tee don’t look broke but it’s the 80s so niggas dressed weird

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tee and Meech look broke to you?

Terry lives at his broke down ass parents house. I don't remember where Meech lives. Lamar looks like he just crawled out of a trash can. The side kick he stabbed looks like he ain't bathed or had new clothes in awhile. B Mickie looks like he living in a run down ass basement. Kato look like she living in a trap house. Minus the cars and jewelry everyone looks broke down.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
lama
lamar was staying with him.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Terry lives at his broke down ass parents house. I don't remember where Meech lives. Lamar looks like he just crawled out of a trash can. The side kick he stabbed looks like he ain't bathed or had new clothes in awhile. B Mickie looks like he living in a run down ass basement. Kato look like she living in a trap house. Minus the cars and jewelry everyone looks broke down.
This is the 80s I think. They still kids. They not buying mansions yet.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
BMF could be done better IMO.

Every episode is: push work, somebody gets murked, Lamar punks/murders someone, parents get mad, repeat cycle.

Once or twice is understandable, but it's like watching the same shit every episode.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real shit, Disney needs to just put the Starz content on Disney+, and make parents put a password on the content.

They could literally have the old marvel netflix shows on the Starz heading.

They are leaving so much money on the table.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BMF could be done better IMO.

Every episode is: push work, somebody gets murked, Lamar punks/murders someone, parents get mad, repeat cycle.

Once or twice is understandable, but it's like watching the same shit every episode.
What happened. You ain’t have no parents or something.
Shit. That’s what makes me connect with it. Hey. Maybe it just ain’t for you.

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real shit, Disney needs to just put the Starz content on Disney+, and make parents put a password on the content.

They could literally have the old marvel netflix shows on the Starz heading.

They are leaving so much money on the table.

2 Different Companies...

STARZ... its owned by Lionsgate...

Star (stylized as ST★R) is own by Disney... As of now only available International...
(Star features television and film content intended for mature audiences)

And Netflix produced and owns the Marvel shows...

Marvel is basically Multiversing all Non-Marvel Studios produced content...
(WB's Blade, Sony's Spider-Man 1-3 and Amazing, Fox's X-Men and FF, Netflix's Marvel Shows)

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 Different Companies...

STARZ... its owned by Lionsgate...

Star (stylized as ST★R) is own by Disney... As of now only available International...
(Star features television and film content intended for mature audiences)

And Netflix produced and owns the Marvel shows...

Marvel is basically Multiversing all Non-Marvel Studios produced content...
(WB's Blade, Sony's Spider-Man 1-3 and Amazing, Fox's X-Men and FF, Netflix's Marvel Shows)

You know what? I got some wrong info. Disney licensed a lot of their movies out for the Starz network.

There was talks about Disney outright buying the network when the Weinstein shit popped off.

Thanks for clarifying that for me.