Body cam footage of Air Force Airman murdered by Florida police released

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't answer my door for anyone unless I know they're coming.

Police I talk through the door. No warrant no entry

A lot more people need to start doing this
DO NOT open the door for the cops.....EVER
Unless they have a warrant & they show it to you first

And keep in mind a search warrant & an arrest warrant a different things
Search warrant == for a specific house/property
Arrest warrant == for a specific person
So if the police have an arrest warrant, & that person is not in your home
And the cops don't have any indication that person is hiding in your home, etc, etc
DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR !!!

:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot more people need to start doing this
DO NOT open the door for the cops.....EVER
Unless they have a warrant & they show it to you first

And keep in mind a search warrant & an arrest warrant a different things
Search warrant == for a specific house/property
Arrest warrant == for a specific person
So if the police have an arrest warrant, & that person is not in your home
And the cops don't have any indication that person is hiding in your home, etc, etc
DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR !!!

:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

I’m not sure if scumbags become cops or cops are trained to be scumbags.

Quick story

Sitting watching TV and flashlights start shining thru front and back window of the crib.

I immediately hit the deck and start lookin for a weapon just in case then banging at the door.

Didn’t answer and a few minutes later tenant calls and says cops are outside.

No lie……

“Hi, we noticed you had cameras and were wondering if…….”

I don’t talk to these dudes under any voluntary circumstance………..ever.

Carry on…….

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cop was in the wrong but why in the fuck would you answer the door with a gun in your hand in 2024? Have we not learned from other’s at this point? Cops, whether justified or unjustified will kill yo ass especially if they see a gun. Who gives a fuck if the cop gets charged with murder, that won’t bring old boy back. That’s not justice in a situation where this didn’t need to happen.

Cop needed more restraint but after seeing videos of cops get killed that actually had restraint….I can’t call it.

The cops were going to shoot that young man if he had an NES dogbone controller in his hand.

Cops are too fucking timid

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
its a known fact that "law enforcement" make an EFFORT to seek out stupid people,

that blindly follow orders and only know how to stay the course....

the low mental class.....!! and the shooter was no exception.
Y’all need to stop perpetuating this bullshit ass lie because it basically excuses poor police training. I know quite a few cops and that shit ain’t easy to get in. They basically do a year of interviews, background checks and testing. You also cant move up without a degree , they also pay more to those with a masters .

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Lied about having a warrant. :smh:

Pay close attention to the 1:00 -- 1:10 mark
Homeowner: "You got a fuckin warrant"
Female Cop: "I actually do have a warrant"

Male Cop: Purposely takes a step to the side, so he is out of direct view of the ring camera
Then looks like he said something quickly to the female cop
Or he nudged her, or gave her some kind of sign, that they DID NOT HAVE A WARRANT
Female Cop: Notice how she turned her head around

Then go to the 1:50 -- 2:00 mark
Homeowner: "Show me the warrant cunt"
Female Cop: Then this lying peace of shit cop really said to her
"You're losing connection" "do a restart"
Like she's talking on a cell phone or some shit !!! :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

That's even a better way to do it
Talk through the ring doorbell camera
So the cops don't even know if you're home or not
Lying ass motherfuckers talkin about "yeah we have a warrant"
But yet never showed it to her
Fuck these lying ass pigs !!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:know they circled her house for a week trying to catch her outside and in her car

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
In this current climate, you gotta know gun+cop=no fucking chance. Especially if you're Black.

No, it's not right and it's not fair but how many times do you need to see it happen before you think before you act? How many times do you need to be told LE all across the country has been infiltrated by white supremacists?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In this current climate, you gotta know gun+cop=no fucking chance. Especially if you're Black.

No, it's not right and it's not fair but how many times do you need to see it happen before you think before you act? How many times do you need to be told LE all across the country has been infiltrated by white supremacists?

I somewhat agree. You're not gonna win a firefight with cops. Even if you lay them down your life is over.

Whatever they're arresting you for just go and fight it all out in court. Better that than this alternative.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pay close attention to the 1:00 -- 1:10 mark
Homeowner: "You got a fuckin warrant"
Female Cop: "I actually do have a warrant"

Male Cop: Purposely takes a step to the side, so he is out of direct view of the ring camera
Then looks like he said something quickly to the female cop
Or he nudged her, or gave her some kind of sign, that they DID NOT HAVE A WARRANT
Female Cop: Notice how she turned her head around

Then go to the 1:50 -- 2:00 mark
Homeowner: "Show me the warrant cunt"
Female Cop: Then this lying peace of shit cop really said to her
"You're losing connection" "do a restart"
Like she's talking on a cell phone or some shit !!! :rolleyes2:
When she asked her to "restart" her camera, the first thing that crossed my mind they were about to try something illegal and didn't want it to be seen on camera.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
The cops I know refer to the view from a peephole as "The Cone of Death".

They train to stay out of its view ( to the side) of anyone possibky looking out of it.

I've seen several videos where cops go out of their way to not be seen from the peephole. It's possible and probable he didn't know for sure they were cops until he opened the door.

EDIT:
if you watch the video, you will see the cop avoid being seen through peephole. So although he may have heard police, he couldn't have seen that they were telling the truth until after he opened the door.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

This one in particular got me. There’s another one in Colorado that I’m trying to find the video of as well. We want cops to have restraint in situations that we probably wouldn’t have ourselves. Think about that. Again the cop in the OP video wrong but do not answer the fucking door with a gun in your hand and you know it’s a cop. Too many have been killed doing the same thing

This one in Kentucky ended differently

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He will get off because all that matters to them is he had a gun in his hand, dude didn't even point it at him or anything.

I don't know why he chose to open the door with a gun in his hand. He has a peephole so he could have seen it was a cop knocking. Didn't they say he was on the phone with his girlfriend? Maybe she knows more.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Cop was in the wrong but why in the fuck would you answer the door with a gun in your hand in 2024? Have we not learned from other’s at this point? Cops, whether justified or unjustified will kill yo ass especially if they see a gun. Who gives a fuck if the cop gets charged with murder, that won’t bring old boy back. That’s not justice in a situation where this didn’t need to happen.

Cop needed more restraint but after seeing videos of cops get killed that actually had restraint….I can’t call it.

You referring to when dealing with black folk? And the cases you seem comes no where near to the amount of unjustified killing of black folk.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
The family needs to civil suit both officer and the female that sent them to wrong door...
Secondly...she did say she wasn't sure what door it was,so why was the officer so sure he was in the right place .let alone to kill the person that opened the door

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
If you black you can not own a gun legally (you'll be shot with your gun license in your pocket)
You can not have a gun in your home (you'll be shot in your house)
You can not call for help if you car breaks down (they'll shoot you on the highway)
You can not rest in your home after a long day (a cop will come INTO your house and shoot you and say she thought it was her house)
You can not have a large amount of money in your pocket (Cops will take it and say youre a drug dealer)

n2jersey2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Agreed......NEVER answer the door exposed. I hate watching the video, knowing what I know about police.

Once you identify it's the cops, now you talk. Police shouldn't fear us so, either.

We are not a pack of Wild Pitbulls.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The cop murdered him and should be charged with murder. He was in his home with his weapon where everything he did and has was legal.

All laws are on his side regarding the weapon, he also didn't point it at the cop so it was cold blooded murder. Everything he did was in his right regarding the law.

But...

On on human level and to say alive.

If you're that worried who's outside the door that you need a gun...

Don't open it. Look through the peephole to verify who it is before opening the door. Talk through the door to verify who it is and who's at your door if you're that worried. Ask that person to identify themselves and to step in view of the peephole to see who they are before you open the door.

Or just don't open the door.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He will get off because all that matters to them is he had a gun in his hand, dude didn't even point it at him or anything.

I don't know why he chose to open the door with a gun in his hand. He has a peephole so he could have seen it was a cop knocking. Didn't they say he was on the phone with his girlfriend? Maybe she knows more.
The cop hid from the peephole. He couldn't have seen him before opening the door.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
From the comments section:
This is the same police department that the "Acorn Cop" works at (Okaloosa County)
Just a different cop though
That dumbass cop who thought a falling acorn was a gunshot :smh:
And started rolling on the ground & shooting, like it was a Call-Of-Duty video game.....

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Agreed......NEVER answer the door exposed. I hate watching the video, knowing what I know about police.

Once you identify it's the cops, now you talk. Police shouldn't fear us so, either.

We are not a pack of Wild Pitbulls.
How do we stop cops from being racist?

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I never answer my door without looking out the peephole first. Dude was an idiot for opening the door with a gun, the cop announced he was from the sheriff's office twice so he knew it was a cop but damn the cop opened fire .02 seconds after seeing the gun, him having the gun and being black almost guarantees the cop won't be charged but will probably be fired..smh
I wouldn't personally call the young man an idiot. We can all say what we would or should have done after the fact.