BGOL Investor
That's even a better way to do it
Talk through the ring doorbell camera
So the cops don't even know if you're home or not
Lying ass motherfuckers talkin about "yeah we have a warrant"
But yet never showed it to her
Fuck these lying ass pigs !!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao:
yeah if they had a warrant, they wouldnt even need to knock or ring the doorbell, they'd just barge right in.....
but her response was golden.....

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
43 minutes? Man people be talking too much just give a breakdown and keep it moving wtf
Come on Doc, 1.25 or 1.5 play back speed.

It seems long but the info is informative.

I'm willing to bet if the young brother that died listened to all 43 minutes, it would have saved his life.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Indisputable with Dr. Rashad Richey

(He gives more detail on exactly what happened, step by step)
(And I like that he brought up the Amber Guyger, Botham Jean case again)
(Keep it in the news so people will never forget, fuck these stupid ass pigs)

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
This is the same department that shot at the handcuffed guy because an acorn hit the car.
Fuckin Keystone Cops...
Keystone-Kops.webp

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't personally call the young man an idiot. We can all say what we would or should have done after the fact.
I hate guns so I don't even own one but someone knocks on the door saying they are the police, you answer the door with a gun in your hand, cop was in the wrong but you know it's going to be a tense situation by even having a gun in your hand like that

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on Doc, 1.25 or 1.5 play back speed.

It seems long but the info is informative.

I'm willing to bet if the young brother that died listened to all 43 minutes, it would have saved his life.

If a cop's at your door don't answer it with a gun in your hand, that saves thousands of lives daily.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't personally call the young man an idiot. We can all say what we would or should have done after the fact.

I wouldn't call him an idiot either but what he did was dumb.

He was murdered but there's many things that he could've done differently to ensure that he kept living.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lesson. Protect yourself from police. Never open your door unless you KNOW who is on the other side. Know the shooting locations in your house so you can fire from a safe location

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This one in particular got me. There’s another one in Colorado that I’m trying to find the video of as well. We want cops to have restraint in situations that we probably wouldn’t have ourselves. Think about that. Again the cop in the OP video wrong but do not answer the fucking door with a gun in your hand and you know it’s a cop. Too many have been killed doing the same thing

Cuz, that cop was going to die anyway. How the fuck you looking at this dude the whole time and don't see he getting a damn AR out of his vehicle!?! His weapon wasn't even drawn! Also, they need to stop pulling muhfuckas over for that window tinting shit.

These cops firing on people for just having a weapon is some bullshit. Raise the weapon, ok. Don't drop the weapon when lawfully ordered even, ok. But just seeing a gun and blasting is some bullshit. Unarmed people shouldn't be dying a fucking traffic stops and in they own crib.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Cuz, that cop was going to die anyway. How the fuck you looking at this dude the whole time and don't see he getting a damn AR out of his vehicle!?! His weapon wasn't even drawn! Also, they need to stop pulling muhfuckas over for that window tinting shit.

These cops firing on people for just having a weapon is some bullshit. Raise the weapon, ok. Don't drop the weapon when lawfully ordered even, ok. But just seeing a gun and blasting is some bullshit. Unarmed people shouldn't be dying a fucking traffic stops and in they own crib.
Cop was way too trusting of that guy. I see an AR in your truck I’m telling you to leave it on the seat and get out then taking the gun away. WTF . He lets that cac pick it up and walk out? FOH

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hate guns so I don't even own one but someone knocks on the door saying they are the police, you answer the door with a gun in your hand, cop was in the wrong but you know it's going to be a tense situation by even having a gun in your hand like that
I understand ur POV bro. You make a valid point.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude didn't point his gun at the cops but they blasted anyway. If you give them a chance to kill you they will....smh!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Dude didn't point his gun at the cops but they blasted anyway. If you give them a chance to kill you they will....smh!

They warned him 20 times to get his hands out his pocket and drop the gun. There’s shit that should be excused and shit that shouldn’t. Stupid behavior shouldn’t. What else were they supposed to do? Wait for him to pull out the gun and shoot at them?

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They warned him 20 times to get his hands out his pocket and drop the gun. There’s shit that should be excused and shit that shouldn’t. Stupid behavior shouldn’t. What else were they supposed to do? Wait for him to pull out the gun and shoot at them?
Yeah it did seem as if he had a death wish because as you said they were giving him multiple warnings. Whether you point it at them or not, they gonna shoot.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yeah it did seem as if he had a death wish because as you said they were giving him multiple warnings. Whether you point it at them or not, they gonna shoot.
If he just took his hands out his pocket and raised them he’d be alive. Telling them why over and over while backing up holding a gun would make me shoot him too. You can shoot through a jacket pocket. The gun could have been aimed at them while in the pocket. I’m not taking chances like that are you?

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This one in particular got me. There’s another one in Colorado that I’m trying to find the video of as well. We want cops to have restraint in situations that we probably wouldn’t have ourselves. Think about that. Again the cop in the OP video wrong but do not answer the fucking door with a gun in your hand and you know it’s a cop. Too many have been killed doing the same thing

Why does the citizen have to have more training than the cop tho? Y’all just make excuses cuz the shit so regular. If it’s not against the law, then it shouldn’t matter. He did absolutely nothing wrong. He answered the door strapped like it’s his lawful right to do. Police such scary bitches and talk some scary hitches too talk empathize with the monsters. I’ve seen that clip plenty times where the cop gets smoked. We would need about 20,000 more of those before I felt anything humane for the cops. They do shit like that every day. FUCK THE POLICE. Quit making excuses for scary ass bitches

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Why does the citizen have to have more training than the cop tho? Y’all just make excuses cuz the shit so regular. If it’s not against the law, then it shouldn’t matter. He did absolutely nothing wrong. He answered the door strapped like it’s his lawful right to do. Police such scary bitches and talk some scary hitches too talk empathize with the monsters. I’ve seen that clip plenty times where the cop gets smoked. We would need about 20,000 more of those before I felt anything humane for the cops. They do shit like that every day. FUCK THE POLICE. Quit making excuses for scary ass bitches

My dude. I literally read about 7 cases of cops being killed in folks homes in the last few months. How in the fuck do you expect cops to act? They need training but the folks killing them don’t?

Blame these idiots killing cops at traffic stops and on domestic violence calls. Y’all expect cops to not be on edge smh. They are human just like you. It’s my life or yours and I’d choose yours every fucking time. I’m not saying it’s right but in a climate such as this, do what you can to not give them any extra reason. Answering the door with a gun in your hand just isn’t fucking smart when it’s a cop on the other side. Fuck a right. That 2nd amendment getting y’all killed.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dude. I literally read about 7 cases of cops being killed in folks homes in the last few months. How in the fuck do you expect cops to act? They need training but the folks killing them don’t?

Blame these idiots killing cops at traffic stops and on domestic violence calls. Y’all expect cops to not be on edge smh. They are human just like you. It’s my life or yours and I’d choose yours every fucking time. I’m not saying it’s right but in a climate such as this, do what you can to not give them any extra reason. Answering the door with a gun in your hand just isn’t fucking smart when it’s a cop on the other side. Fuck a right. That 2nd amendment getting y’all killed.
No. They don’t. They need as much training as required to get guns. That’s why we NEED gun control. People should have to be evaluated to the umpht to get guns, and it should be pretty strenuous. But since it’s not, police are even more pussy than they would be and we get more situations like this. And please don’t say “yall”. U don’t know me or my beliefs and barely know a thought or two. I don’t think that answering the door with a gun in your hand is smart but it also isn’t illegal, so bro should be alive. He should be able to act legally in his own home without being murdered because police are PUSSY. Because it’s the law. And that’s what they get paid to do, uphold the law, not prioritize their fear in every potential dangerous situation. Imagine any other career where that would happen. What if pilots jumped outta planes with parachutes every time there was turbulence lmao. That’s the equivalent IMO

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And no, police officers give up their humanity the moment they dawn them hoe ass uniforms. They become less than. Police are NOT human beings. They are shit walking

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And no, police officers give up their humanity the moment they dawn them hoe ass uniforms. They become less than. Police are NOT human beings. They are shit walking
LOL I bet you’d be on 911 fast as fuck is a Mobb of people were outside your house about to attack you. Yall kill me acting like all cops are the same . I’d bet you have a cop or two in your family do you tell them that to their face?