Body cam footage of Air Force Airman murdered by Florida police released

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL I bet you’d be on 911 fast as fuck is a Mobb of people were outside your house about to attack you. Yall kill me acting like all cops are the same . I’d bet you have a cop or two in your family do you tell them that to their face?
I don’t and I would. Cops are all the same. It’s a requirement of their job. They break the law everyday all day, hide behind the badge and do horrific shit. At the very least even the best ones have to look passed what the worst ones do, and that in itself makes them TERRIBLE at their job, because if they actually be good and do their job, none of the other ones will have their backs and label them snitches. Their code of silence is shitting on the mafias. I tell u goofy niggas and CACs all the time, there no such thing as “good police”. The moment they become “good” they get fired and their pension gets taken.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL I bet you’d be on 911 fast as fuck is a Mobb of people were outside your house about to attack you. Yall kill me acting like all cops are the same . I’d bet you have a cop or two in your family do you tell them that to their face?
And no, I have never and would never call the police. They don’t make anything better. They just add to the danger and unpredictability of the situation. At most I’ll file a report later if it helps my court case, but even that feels ewwww