Boebart getting felt up in the theater - watch where her hand goes.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
:lol: My wife pointed out when those "modeling" pics were discovered that these are the same cacs outraged by Michelle Obama wearing a sleeveless dress...

This bitch was (is) a fucking ho. And white conservative of being super quiet about this. This was Sarah Palin before social media.

I'm pretty sure republican has replaced hypocrite in the dictionary.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah from her seeking arrangements / sugar baby days that she denies ever happened.....

210723-BLM-HAALAND-GRAND-JUNCTION-0003.jpg

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't see a problem

Depends on what you mean-

If you mean that you don't see a problem with a congresswoman who has consistently claimed to be of and from a party of family, American and generally superior values, while simultaneously engaging in the same actions she constantly attributes to the other party, who lacks decorum, discretion and good taste; proving herself (yet again) to be a hypocrite and an unprofessional embarrassment to the seat she holds- then yeah, I don't see a problem either.

Wow. That's basically a laundry list of everything you don't do at a live theater show, all wrapped up in one miserable person. I guess she's used to going to outdoor concerts or something less regimented (although a lot of this would still be rude there, too).
I would guess it more a case of she thinks she's a fucking big shot because she's in Congress and thinks she can do whatever the fuck she wants, wherever, whenever- and like most republicans, doesn't really give a shit about anyone else beyond herself.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this is a valid point:

So the national democratic party released the video?

Cuz I first saw it posted by Midas Touch which is an Anti-MAGA right wing group..........

And while the point has some validity, BoBo initially lied about her behavior and only admitted to it when faced with the video evidence......

So we can't trust her while she dares to try to hold most Americans to a standard she herself does not maintain.