Book of Boba Fett Trailer!!!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anybody noticed, the two X-Wing pilots (The Samoan Pilot) is supposed to be one of the main co-stars for the future “Rangers of the New Republic” series.

book-of-boba-fett-mandalorian-captain-carson-teva.jpg

The future of the series was up in the air because of Gina Carano’s foolishness, but it’s looking like Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni have used their clout to get her dumbass back, because her character was supposed to be the main character in the series and they liked her.

No word yet on when it’s going to production at this time.
Smh shes a terrible actress

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I don’t know if you cats are aware, but Clone Trooper Captain Rex has been confirmed to have been part of the team that invaded Endor in Episode 6 “Return of the Jedi”.

The confirmation came from his appearance in “Star Wars Rebels”

ZZ04EE78BE-700x438.jpg

c4f6b362d0d40a5bf445911194e66945246e22dav2_hq.jpg

a7M31Mx_700b.jpg

hottms018-star-wars-the-clone-wars-captain-rex-1-6th-scale-hot-toys-action-figure-04.jpg

Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars-Rebels-Captain-Rex.jpg

635780957987245278-REB-IA-9961.jpg

Unknown-1.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

We have not been given any word on what happened to the Clone Troopers after they were dismissed from the Empire.

Captain Rex was a First Generation Clone Trooper, I believe 4 or 5 generations were put in service before they were retired.

That will be a major cameo if Captain Rex and other well known Clone Troopers are still alive and partner up with Boba. That might be the Army Fennec might be talking about.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If anybody noticed, the two X-Wing pilots (The Samoan Pilot) is supposed to be one of the main co-stars for the future “Rangers of the New Republic” series.

book-of-boba-fett-mandalorian-captain-carson-teva.jpg

The future of the series was up in the air because of Gina Carano’s foolishness, but it’s looking like Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni have used their clout to get her dumbass back, because her character was supposed to be the main character in the series and they liked her.

No word yet on when it’s going to production at this time.
That show still cancelled as far as i know

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I don’t know if you cats are aware, but Clone Trooper Captain Rex has been confirmed to have been part of the team that invaded Endor in Episode 6 “Return of the Jedi”.

ZZ04EE78BE-700x438.jpg

a7M31Mx_700b.jpg

hottms018-star-wars-the-clone-wars-captain-rex-1-6th-scale-hot-toys-action-figure-04.jpg

Unknown-1.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

We have not been given any word on what happened to the Clone Troopers after they were dismissed from the Empire.

Captain Rex was a First Generation Clone Trooper, I believe 4 or 5 generations were put in service before they were retired.

That will be a major cameo if Captain Rex and other well known Clone Troopers are still alive and partner up with Boba. That might be the Army Fennec might be talking about.
Thats a bullshit retcon that ain't him and it never was. Rebels is garbage and Dave filloni's cowboy hat is on too tight.

Darkness's

Registered
Every ody talks about how they are disappointed with boba in this show. The problem is boba is iverhyoed by fandom. He was. I more than a character that looked cool and hardly did anything in the OT but looked cool and died an embarrassing death. They want a redemption they want him to live up to the legend and kick ass but forget that that was already done in the mandalorian

After spending time with the tuskens and seeing how jabba the hutts death causing a power vacuum on tattoine with the likes moving shit. He's moving more carefully. He's playing chess not checkers. He doesn't want to live as a bounty hunter and die like his father. He's building his empire gaining allies for the coming war They are building up to something.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
There’s nothing wrong with Boba.

The thing is he has matured as a person.

He debut as a young man in “Star Wars Rebels” and the mofo was basically out of his damn mind with no empathy for others or even his own well being. He was basically a heartless killing machine.

He didn’t grow up with a mother, siblings or family. So he never had a normal upbringing.

The Tuskens gave him that. That is what we are seeing with him now.

I suspect when a second season comes around that he will get in a relationship with a woman and have children. He needs a bloodline to pass on that armor.

The actor playing Boba is 61 years old. The clock is ticking on how long he can play Boba Fett. So eventually he will be killed or die in coming years.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I finally caught up.

I understand all the gripes

The helmet, the power rangers, pacing, etc etc

But I like it.

I'm a day one fan of Robert Rodriguez

Loved Black K from the Doc Aphra comics for years now

It's a family appropriate show.

Bryce just dropped a classic episode

Gonna take a whole for me to diss this show.

Darkness's

Registered
ship Luke and asohka he should take her into a jadi but and show her the force heh heh. Roshoka(like that name I coined?) Is a hot milf

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
Robert Rodriguez is showrunner of Boba - not Favreau
Filoni and Rob work for Favreau
Holy sh*t

Incredible
I finally caught up.

I understand all the gripes

The helmet, the power rangers, pacing, etc etc

But I like it.

I'm a day one fan of Robert Rodriguez

Loved Black K from the Doc Aphra comics for years now

It's a family appropriate show.

Bryce just dropped a classic episode

Gonna take a whole for me to diss this show.
ship Luke and asohka he should take her into a jadi but and show her the force heh heh. Roshoka(like that name I coined?) Is a hot milf
I just recently got into the Aphra comics over the summer. Would be cool if she made a cameo somewhere.

Mr. Lengthy
God fucking damn these last two episodes...

should shut up even some of the more annoying complainers who hate everything made after 1983 lol
They using Boba like Marvel Studios used Ultron; setup for other shit; as far as im concerned no need to show Boba again! and by the way episode is fire; Ahsoka and Luke together :eek2: :eek2: ...

Darkness's

Registered

ZZ04EE78BE-700x438.jpg

a7M31Mx_700b.jpg

Unknown-1.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

That guy's supposed to be a clone but he look Nothing like boba Fett. That was a dumb retcon.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I feel like Disney/Favreau/Filoni knew The Book of Boba Fett was weak and rewrote/reshot and added in Mando for these last two episodes.

These last two episodes feel so different from this series and the fact Boba has hardly been in these last two makes it apparent, they ran out of interesting things for him to do, they started farming out Mando's show and adding elements to carry Boba Fett's show to some sort of conclusion.