Book of Boba Fett Trailer!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I don't understand the timeline of this series. Luke is young again after all the shit from Star Wars 6, 7, and 8?

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I don't understand the timeline of this series. Luke is young again after all the shit from Star Wars 6, 7, and 8?

give you a hint. The building they spider droids were building is the one Kylo Ren burns down when he turns to the darkside. Luke was crying in front of it as it burned. This is currently within a few years after Return if the Jedi. The remnants of the Empire have yet to coalesce into the first order. And Ren is yet to be born. The events of episodes 7-9 are about 20 years away.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how Boba Fett keeps getting side lined in his own show but im enjoying this expanded and connected universe im getting weekly.
I cant wait to see the conversation between Luke and Ahsoka about his father during the Clone Wars and his ultimate redemption

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
It takes place 5-6 years after Return of the Jedi.

72fd1970-a287-442d-94ee-4be4e58e10e1_text.gif

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Crazy how Boba Fett keeps getting side lined in his own show but im enjoying this expanded and connected universe im getting weekly.
I cant wait to see the conversation between Luke and Ahsoka about his father during the Clone Wars and his ultimate redemption

it's messed up that the best episodes/scenes of the season do not include the main character of the show.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
I was about to give up on this show but these last two episodes with the cameos have saved it big time.

I really think this show is just a setup to show how a dream team was formed.

Btw, Boba Fett has lost his image as the baddest bounty hunter. The black wookie and the Mando are outdoing Boba now. And the Black Wookie has way less screen time.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I was about to give up on this show but these last two episodes with the cameos have saved it big time.

Btw, Boba Fett has lost his image as the baddest bounty hunter. The black wookie and the Mando are outdoing Boba now. And the Black Wookie has way less screen time.
The Black wookie is wack. He has a cool look but I haven't forgotten that he couldn't kill a Bacta tank sleeping Fett and got his ass whooped by the Power Rangers.....

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea it seems this series is just a setup to expand and further the larger story that will be explored in mando season 3

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
give you a hint. The building they spider droids were building is the one Kylo Ren burns down when he turns to the darkside. Luke was crying in front of it as it burned. This is currently within a few years after Return if the Jedi. The remnants of the Empire have yet to coalesce into the first order. And Ren is yet to be born. The events of episodes 7-9 are about 20 years away.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Right right but it just seems like 5 years after return of the jedi is too long; but if the Mandolorian takes place 5 years after return of the jedi, then boba has too :dunno:
Yeah honestly the method of storytelling doesn't allow you to get a clear sense of time. His memories are presented as big chronological chunks instead of fluid sequences.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah honestly the method of storytelling doesn't allow you to get a clear sense of time. His memories are presented as big chronological chunks instead of fluid sequences.
Star Wars has always had a problem with timelines; one thing Lucas Films never did well at; shit is stupid but thats the way they build it; Episode 1 2 and 3 should have been broken down more to show the effects of the clone wars and how Anakin really became Vader; they didnt portray him well in those episodes; but clone wars showed how Anakin was gangsta...

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Lolz at cats not being able to follow along with the timeline.

Boba fell into the Sarlac pit during Jedi.

Escaped that evening/day....

Enslaved by the sand people after his armor was taken.

Stayed with the sand people for years after he was adopted into their tribe.

Basically stayed with them for the five years it took until his tribe was slaughtered and he met up with an injured Fennec Shand.

Is it that difficult?

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lolz at cats not being able to follow along with the timeline.

Boba fell into the Sarlac pit during Jedi.

Escaped that evening/day....

Enslaved by the sand people after his armor was taken.

Stayed with the sand people for years after he was adopted into their tribe.

Basically stayed with them for the five years it took until his tribe was slaughtered and he met up with an injured Fennec Shand.

Is it that difficult?
Exactly. He even said he was with the sand people for years after escaping the Sarlac pit before he found Fennec.

I do agree the flashback sequences did tend to drag a bit. But they showed us why he's no longer the Boba of old. He hasn't been a bounty hunter in years and no longer has that desire.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I feel like Disney/Favreau/Filoni knew The Book of Boba Fett was weak and rewrote/reshot and added in Mando for these last two episodes.

These last two episodes feel so different from this series and the fact Boba has hardly been in these last two makes it apparent, they ran out of interesting things for him to do, they started farming out Mando's show and adding elements to carry Boba Fett's show to some sort of conclusion.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I've ever really wanted was to see Luke Skywalker in his prime go Jedi Knight on everybody. Always thought he should get his own run in a movie, where we see him at his best. Clearly I'm.enjoying this.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Fucking jedi bullshit, let him get both and let him see mando god dammit
:angry::giggle:
Right! Let him live his life!

Jedi and Sith are both fucked up in the head.

Sith - "You took my parking spot now I gotta kill your entire family and burn your city to the ground.

Jedi - "You killed all the children in the orphanage and raped the teachers. That's not nice we should meditate on it."

Like goddamn there's gotta be a middle ground somewhere.