Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched this press conference and I dont know what people r looking at.Biden KNOWS foreign policy. He was detailed knowledgeable and very on top of the entire foreign agenda. I was actually shocked at how on top of all that shit he is. Fuck 3 or 4 years from now, today he is far and away better than Trump,in 3 years if he starts faltering due to age then get Kamala in there but for now Biden is fine and shockingly on top of issues

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I just watched this press conference and I dont know what people r looking at.Biden KNOWS foreign policy. He was detailed knowledgeable and very on top of the entire foreign agenda. I was actually shocked at how on top of all that shit he is. Fuck 3 or 4 years from now today he is far and away better than Trump. in 3 years if he starts faltering due to age then get Kamala in there but for now Biden is fine and shockingly on top of issues
Biden is doing a decent job, but what Republicans are really worried about is Kamala Harris. The Democrats play this right this work out for everybody who is a Democrat or a liberal

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nigga you aint scared? The president called himself the first black female vp. The abortion issue isn't enough to save our asses again, so Kamala or whoever better be fucking prepping cause this bullshit about biden being the only sounds like Hilary in 2016 and we know what happened then.

Nobody voted for Biden in 2020, we voted against trump. Because of the of weight inflation his excellent policies gets downgraded disregarded.
Do you think Biden is a king that makes every single decision?

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden is doing a decent job, but what Republicans are really worried about is Kamala Harris. The Democrats play this right this work out for everybody who is a Democrat or a liberal
I dont think they r worried about Harris. the question is will America vote for a BLACK WOMAN when they didnt vote for a white woman in Hiliary. A lot of people will go in the booth and say "old"Biden or "evil"Trump and they will vote for Biden but will those same people say"black woman"Harris or "evil"(but still a white man)Trump and Im afriad too many will vote the white man over the black woman

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched this press conference and I dont know what people r looking at.Biden KNOWS foreign policy. He was detailed knowledgeable and very on top of the entire foreign agenda. I was actually shocked at how on top of all that shit he is. Fuck 3 or 4 years from now, today he is far and away better than Trump,in 3 years if he starts faltering due to age then get Kamala in there but for now Biden is fine and shockingly on top of issues
I didn’t listen to the entire press conference and foreign policy is an area I’m not the strongest on, but he was definitely on point with conveying his message.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I dont think they r worried about Harris. the question is will America vote for a BLACK WOMAN when they didnt vote for a white woman in Hiliary. A lot of people will go in the booth and say "old"Biden or "evil"Trump and they will vote for Biden but will those same people say"black woman"Harris or "evil"(but still a white man)Trump and Im afriad too many will vote the white man over the black woman
Hillary beat him by millions of votes but that Scam Electoral College shit got that faggot in office

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah and I’ll add some people don’t think she would be capable of running the WH if something happens to Biden. I’ve talked to a few people who vote Dem regardless of who running. Lebron could run and that’s how they voting, but for some odd reason some people think she wouldn’t be able to handle the chaos in running the WH.

Not sure where the disconnect is.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
No, they are very worried about her. As in they are afraid of her.