Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
GVT-wreWAAAlGF1

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The man is running the political equivalent of a Brewster's Millions campaign. He really is just doing everything possible to fuck up any chance he has of getting elected. And I get that he's more about trying to claim he's getting cheated out of a win, but it would seem like that would be easier to manage if the vote was close.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
The man is running the political equivalent of a Brewster's Millions campaign. He really is just doing everything possible to fuck up any chance he has of getting elected. And I get that he's more about trying to claim he's getting cheated out of a win, but it would seem like that would be easier to manage if the vote was close.
Remember, I’ve been saying that Kamala is doing a great campaign, but at the same time, Trump is constantly shooting himself in the foot.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro... this is delusional. Who the f**k are these people?

Their family friends and neighbors co signing this?

There are BLACK FOLK co signing this???
Yeah it’s beyond weird. It’s like bat shit crazy behavior.

Like you have to go to the pharmacy counter and ask for those cups.

And yes there are still black folks defending this dude and his people.

Out ancestors are just rolling over in their graves smh

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yeah it’s beyond weird. It’s like bat shit crazy behavior.

Like you have to go to the pharmacy counter and ask for those cups.

And yes there are still black folks defending this dude and his people.

Out ancestors are just rolling over in their graves smh
It’s basically 10% or lower of Black people people defended this bullshit and they can’t even justify this bullshit. You have 80 to 90% of the rest of Black people look at the 10% of Black people weirdly with a side eye

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s basically 10% or lower of Black people people defended this bullshit and they can’t even justify this bullshit. You have 80 to 90% of the rest of Black people look at the 10% of Black people weirdly with a side eye
Yeah it’s a small number defending this.