Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

ahh damn, that would've been cool to see......check this out. i can't even imagine the series going on w/ out Walt & Jesse butting heads but ultimately complementing each other.

Agreed. It'll be interesting to see where their friendship and business partnership takes them. I have a feeling some major shit will happen over the course of season 5 - parts 1 and 2. Either one (or both) of those guys isn't surviving. Tough to say with Hank and if he manages to stick it out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tkzbsrx03k&feature=fvwp

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wow giancarlo has to do those low budget shows

he doesnt get invited to leno/letterman ?

Count23

International
International Member

Some interesting details on Tuco (Raymond Cruz). I remember hearing on the Breaking Bad Insider podcast, or on the Breaking Good one last year that they had a BIGGER role planned for his character as one of the main villains, but they weren't able to write in him further into the story arc as he had another commitment or two that he had to attend to on another series or a movie. Believe it was tv-based. Otherwise he would have been around longer :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMjlcoeRgGw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfxMIhEUrQ

the guy who played tuco is in the tnt series the closer

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I see people saying Walt did a lot of foul shit, other than the kid(which was brilliant in my eyes) what grimy or foul shit did he do that can't be explained as him protecting his, his families, or Jesse's life???

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I see people saying Walt did a lot of foul shit, other than the kid(which was brilliant in my eyes) what grimy or foul shit did he do that can't be explained as him protecting his, his families, or Jesse's life???

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member

That shit Walt did to that kid was down right atrocious. How do you condone putting an innocent child in the hospital to manipulate a situation to save your own ass?

Walt also killed Jessie's neighbor girlfriend which led Jesse to believe it was his fault.

He convinced Jessie into killing Gale. (Ok, that was a him or us situation I will give you that) That again caused Jesse to be fucked up mentally.

If you think about it Walter has caused more grief to Jesse than anyone else.

Walt is starting to become unlikable as a character. Hell I'm staring to think the reason they killed Gus off is because he was starting to steal some of the shine on the show. I can't wait to see what is in store for Walter. (Y'all do know that he won't survive the final season, right?)

And don't get me started on Skylar.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Per the Breaking Bad Insider and Breaking Good podcasts, they have noted there has been implied rape or forceful sexual approach from him towards his wife over the course of the 4 seasons and change. His wife hasn't flat out said - "NO Walt, stop!!" but she's clearly not been on board when he's been rough with her in the kitchen or bedroom.

Jesse's drug addicted girlfriend. She was bad news for Jesse, and Walt knew it ... that scene in season 2 when he goes over to their place ... tries to wake Jesse while he's sleeping ... both of them coming down off of one of their drug binges ... by jostling Jesse (them both asleep) she rolled over onto her back, and then began to asphyxiate on her own vomit. Walt knew no good could come from them (Jesse/her) continuing with their out of control ways (and her BLACKMAILING Walt about contacting the news/police about his criminal activity) and he stood by coldly and watched her die in front of him.

As for others Walt has KILLED over the past 2 years ... they've mostly been in self defense for those who are trying to kill either him AND/OR Jesse ... so it's the either them or me/us mentality, and he gets a pass on those ones. Like mowing down those 2 cats in his vehicle in season 2 or 3 ... when they were gonna cap Jesse outside in that nighttime meeting, etc. Jesse was ready to blast on them, as they were him ... only they didn't expect to get run down by a vehicle by ol' Heisenberg.

Last edited:

MurderCity

Rising Star
Registered

BreakingBad-Infographic.jpg

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That shit Walt did to that kid was down right atrocious. How do you condone putting an innocent child in the hospital to manipulate a situation to save your own ass?
Walt knew enough about that plant to know it wasn't fatal. It would give him the same symptoms as ricin but that's it. Gus was gonna kill him and Jesse you ask me. Jesse isn't as far thinking as Walt and would be an easy kill. When your back is to the wall u go there.

Walt also killed Jessie's neighbor girlfriend which led Jesse to believe it was his fault.
That bitches drug addiction killed her. Shit truthfully Jesse killed her by getting her back on drugs. Bitch gonna blackmale you for money that would keep them in heroin for months. Jesse was good as dead with her. He made what I call an executive decision.

He convinced Jessie into killing Gale. (Ok, that was a him or us situation I will give you that) That again caused Jesse to be fucked up mentally.
Fucked up position?? Jesse was about to kill some dudes on the street not too long back(really more like get killed).

If you think about it Walter has caused more grief to Jesse than anyone else.
Guess his parents ain't have shit to do with that.

Walt is starting to become unlikable as a character. Hell I'm staring to think the reason they killed Gus off is because he was starting to steal some of the shine on the show. I can't wait to see what is in store for Walter. (Y'all do know that he won't survive the final season, right?)

Its all in the game!!!!

Count23

International
International Member

Ah - that's right. Thanks - The Closer. How is that series? I haven't caught it before. Does he have a decent role?

he's a detective on the team. i haven't watched it in a min, but it's a pretty decent show.

he was also in training day as one of those mexican gangsters.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

Lol brock & Walt

:hmm::rolleyes: I remumba u nigguh:rolleyes::cool:

Shut up, m'chacho b4 I muffle u with a pillow or the 'wall' dose, Bawse shit:hmm:

Skylar: STFU Bitch:angry:!

:lol:
Yeah Motherfucka
5 to go!

peace

Jboogiee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Walt got the kids watching Scarface,got Skylar shook:lol::lol::lol:

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

just something that struck me as strange. When watching Scarface Walt said everybody dies in this movie. Sounds a bit like foreshadowing to me. Also Walt is about to body one of Mike's guys, I can feel it. Also FUCK SKYLER!!!!!! At this point even Walt don't give a fuck about her no more.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

yes sir and thats why this show is so damn good. Walt aint the hero or anti-hero he the villian. The show has always been about how a mild-mannered dude becomes Scarface (although they OD'ed when they literally spelled it out tonight :lol:)

and damn Walt is never fucking satisified dude always feels like the world owes him more.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

that bitch need to die, i hate walts fam.

those cash piles got smaller :lol:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

i wonder if walt was legitmately using reverse psychology to convince Jessie to dump his chick or if he really was looking for a way to salvage a relationship (since his is the shitter)

speaking of walt's relationship objectively speaking Skylar should've bounced when she had the chance.

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

does anybody know the name of the song that was playing while they were cooking the meth?

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

I didn't get Walt's little soliloquy about why he thinks Gus killed Victor.. It didn't have shit to do with him trying to cook a batch..

Gus killed Victor because he got his dumb ass seen at the scene of Gale's murder. Point. Blank. Period.

132576.gif

jt6tqu.png

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

just something that struck me as strange. When watching Scarface Walt said everybody dies in this movie. Sounds a bit like foreshadowing to me. Also Walt is about to body one of Mike's guys, I can feel it. Also FUCK SKYLER!!!!!! At this point even Walt don't give a fuck about her no more.

exactly.......

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

felt good seeing dem kats gearing up to get their cook on :yes:

cooking in people's cribs though :lol: :smh:

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

shits gettin ready to start falling apart now. i gotta feeling Jesse's misfits are gonna make a few more appearances which won't be a good thing....those house dudes are RIGHT THERE IN THE MIX, curiosity may come into play....Skylar's dumb ass is falling apart & knows everything/ Walt just threw her under the bus to her sister & she can't keep her mouth shut (which Walt brought up last season)....she may go holler at Ted on some "don't mess w/ my sister's family, my brother in law is a saint" type shit/ or hell, she might just confront Skylar & that'll REALLY blow up in Walt's face....& i don't know why but the fact that she gets into a "klepto mode" has popped back into my head.....Jesse/ Lori & Brock, & it seemed to me that Walt was kinda letting Jesse know that Mike has to go....w/ that (it is Icarus, right) "flying too close to the sun" line.
i know i'm prolly just thinking way too much but this show will do that to you. i find myself looking at EVERYTHING w/ my Batman decoder ring. :lol:
bottom line, it's just a lot of stuff going on that Walt can't control anymore....aside from the fact that he's not getting paid what he feels he deserves.

edit is in bold

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Is it me or did Walt shoot mad subliminals @ Jesse...first when he was asking how much the Mexican bitch know and then Jesse started copping pleas and Walt was like na tell her (ya right) and then @ the end when he brought up Victor tryna cook on his own was that a warning on the low like you better not think of tryna cook on your own??? Walt getting paranoid...yo lock me in a room w/ Skylar and her sister and I swear it'd be a bloody massacre...most annoying ass ho's FUCKIN EVER!!! :pain:

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

it seemed to me that Walt was kinda letting Jesse know that Mike has to go....w/ that (it is Icarus, right) "flying too close to the sun" line.

That wouldn't make sense.. They'd have no way to move the product, and no way to get those barrels of Methylamine that Mike is bringing in..

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

Is it me or did Walt shoot mad subliminals @ Jesse...first when he was asking how much the Mexican bitch know and then Jesse started copping pleas and Walt was like na tell her (ya right) and then @ the end when he brought up Victor tryna cook on his own was that a warning on the low like you better not think of tryna cook on your own??? Walt getting paranoid...yo lock me in a room w/ Skylar and her sister and I swear it'd be a bloody massacre...most annoying ass ho's FUCKIN EVER!!! :pain:

ok, that makes more sense. see, i'm thinking too much & i'm missing basic shit. :lol: