Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

MurderCity

Rising Star
Registered
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

***SPOILER***

“I've been around long enough to know there are two kinds of robberies: the ones that get away with it and the ones that leave witnesses.” ~Mike E.

Means more after seeing the ending than before...

This murder will haunt them IMO.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

Trouble, shit he handled it so they wouldnt have to

naw he overacted.
what was the likely scenario.

kid tells his folks he saw something weird on the train tracks. More than likely they just blow him off.

i guess you could make the arguement better safe than sorry but that shit was unneccessary imo

damn i love this show

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
laura_fraser_a_p.jpg

cozmic33

Star
Registered

he killed the kid so that means he not gonna snitch? some of the most ruthless killers turn out to be snitches when they find out how many years they gonna get...he's gonna fuck them over somehow trust me

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

damn thinking back to the one scene with skylar and walt vs the preview for next week; i guess she was right but just off by a couple of days since someone is getting buried next week.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

naw he overacted.
what was the likely scenario.

kid tells his folks he saw something weird on the train tracks. More than likely they just blow him off.

i guess you could make the arguement better safe than sorry but that shit was unneccessary imo

damn i love this show

man that kid didnt know what the fuck was going on that could have just left he probably wouldnt even said shit.

I knew that Todd was trouble the day that nigga open his mouth when they told him not to!

he killed the kid so that means he not gonna snitch? some of the most ruthless killers turn out to be snitches when they find out how many years they gonna get...he's gonna fuck them over somehow trust me

yep he will end up dropping a dime on them but mike probably going to kill him

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

even if Tod aint a snitch how do you do business without someone that'll kill a kid at the drop of a dime? From his previous opionion we got the impression he wanted to be down and he proably thought thats what they wanted but dude gotta go ASAP

shit reminds of the plotline from Heat.

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered

Dude did the right thing of killing that "witness". If they leave no remains, they will be fine.

But Todd questioning them got me on the suspicion. Like Walt said about victor, "getting too close to the sun". Walt shouldn't have explain anything. Mike warned the workers in the beginning about not talking unless you have to. That was Walt fuck up.

Count23

International
International Member

that last scene was like :eek:...also, why the fuck is walt laying out the details of the plan?

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member

todd is ruthless...

no hesitation...

crack shot too...

GlennQuagmire

Star
OG Investor

Lydia is going to f up, she isn't long for this series. Just the way she reacts to difficult situations. :smh: Todd, he is going to get his fairly shortly. :smh: I request a Badger cameo soon :lol:

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member

there's another issue with killin' the kid..

obviously his parents are gonna report him missin'...

and they're gonna tell the police where he was goin' the last time they saw him...that patch of desert...

police comb thru the patch of desert...and maybe find evidence of the heist and/or murder...

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member

jesse's havin' all the good ideas this season...

first the magnets...

now the heist...

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

i hope that sh!t was showing one of the options of what could have happened

i hope duke really didn't merk that kid without receiving an order

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

i hope that sh!t was showing one of the options of what could have happened

i hope duke really didn't merk that kid without receiving an order

this must be your first time watching the show.

That kid is dead.:smh: I wonder how this will affect Jesse, he's the most moral and decent on the show and killing a kid and him being a part of it might have him spiraling out of control

furlough

Platinum Member

this must be your first time watching the show.

That kid is dead.:smh: I wonder how this will affect Jesse, he's the most moral and decent on the show and killing a kid and him being a part of it might have him spiraling out of control

naw, I follow it, but that was some over the top sh!t for dood to have done

without being an original member of the crew

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

:yes::yes:

great closing scene... wave back to the kid like it was all good
and then kill him

they pulled it off though shit went totally wrong with the truck coming and then the kid showing up seeing everything.

Todd earned his keep today he did everything right.

Jessee wanted to be compassionate but keeping it real what could they do? Pay the kid not to tell? :dunno:

skylar was only in about 5 minutes of this episode so its the best one of the season

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

naw, I follow it, but that was some over the top sh!t for dood to have done

without being an original member of the crew

You don't think mike gave him the "no witness" speech before they went there? He was there to do the shooting with mike if necessary.

Also who knows how long that kid was sitting there on that bike and they need time to move that tank of chemicals as well. So he is a double threat since he saw them and the stash. The kid was the very thing Mike was worried about.

Also it's crazy how skylar is worried about there kids and walt is now involved directly with killing other peoples kids.

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Holy shit!

You don't think mike gave him the "no witness" speech before they went there? He was there to do the shooting with mike if necessary.

Also who knows how long that kid was sitting there on that bike and they need time to move that tank of chemicals as well. The kid was the very thing Mike was worried about.

Naw fam... this guy desperately wants to be on the team and Walter's little speech explaining the plan (and that outside of them "no one can know about this") set the stage for Todd's reaction.

Great episode!

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Holy shit!

Naw fam... this guy desperately wants to be on the team and Walter's little speech explaining the plan (and that outside of them "no one can know about this") set the stage for Todd's reaction.

Great episode!

i wonder how mike going to take it...........will that lil boy body end up in a barrel........like the others they kill

Well Walt let his Kids stay with Hank now that he see how crazy the game can get

Will Jesse begin to start losing his mind again.

What will they do with the bike?????? can just hide the body and leave the bike there

Holly shit so many questions

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Holy shit!

Great episode!

I don't see it like that at all, the guy was a shooter for Mike, mike brought him in and had him there to help/protect his other partners. Walts telling him no witnesses might as well have been an order to kill any witnesses.

Killing the Kid was cold logic. They needed no witnesses and that kid saw everything including, faces, weird behavior, and where the tanks are. On top of that his is sitting on a motorbike meaning if he got spooked and bolts he would likely get away and lead the authorities back to the tanks that will take time to excavate.

The first reaction of a killer would be to kill the kid. I don't think Jesse, walt, or mike would have done it but Todd is a killer.

furlough

Platinum Member

Also who knows how long that kid was sitting there on that bike and they need time to move that tank of chemicals as well. The kid was the very thing Mike was worried about.
mr. "no witnesses" mike is the same kat that let the broad walk

as mention above, it was bad enough letting a stranger in on the plans, but then he turns around & does that without question was weird to me

I wonder if anyone even knew he was heated

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

mr. "no witnesses" mike is the same kat that let the broad walk

as mention above, it was bad enough to letting a stranger in on the plans, but then he turns around & does that without question is strange

I wonder if anyone even knew he was heated

9/10 mike still kills that broad. He regrets not killing her every time he runs into her.

sharkbait28

International Member

I don't see it like that at all, the guy was a shooter for Mike, mike brought him in and had him there to help/protect his other partners.

Killing the Kid was cold logic. They needed no witnesses and that kid saw everything including, faces, weird behavior, and where the tanks are. On top of that his is sitting on a motorbike meaning if he got spooked and bolts he would likely get away and lead the authorities back to the tanks that will take time to excavate.

The first reaction of a killer would be to kill the kid. I don't think Jesse, walt, or mike would have done it but Todd is a killer.

Mike is a pro but he's not kill-a-kid-crazy. In fact... he didn't want any part of this train robbery to begin with... too many moving parts and too many ways to fuck up. If you watch the scene where Jesse, Todd and Walter are setting up again... you'll notice that Todd wants very badly to be on the team (as he demonstrated an episode or two ago) and Walter gave him what he thought was a rather important cue "We can't have anyone knowing about this outside of us three".... he listened and tried to demonstrate his utility and commitment to the cause when the kid entered the picture.

sharkbait28

International Member

i wonder how mike going to take it...........will that lil boy body end up in a barrel........like the others they kill

Well Walt let his Kids stay with Hank now that he see how crazy the game can get

Will Jesse begin to start losing his mind again.

What will they do with the bike?????? can just hide the body and leave the bike there

Holly shit so many questions

Shit is unravelling now :dance:

Count23

International
International Member

imo from next week's preview, it doesn't look like walt really gives a fuck about killing the kid, since he's more concerned about 'building an empire' now.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Nigga shouldn't been playing w/ tarantulas :smh:

New nigga is official but Mike or whoever gonna kill him next ep I'm sure :yes:

Walt Jr. gone die...too much foreshadowing :smh:

Still on the fence about Hank knowing about Walt :dunno: