Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

even if Tod aint a snitch how do you do business without someone that'll kill a kid at the drop of a dime? From his previous opionion we got the impression he wanted to be down and he proably thought thats what they wanted but dude gotta go ASAP

shit reminds of the plotline from Heat.

Ya there's more to Todd than meets the eye I'm wondering if he's one of Mike's ppl on the low

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Didn't Mike threaten Lydia's kid if she didn't stop screaming? (idk I'm asking) and wasn't Mike working for Gus...the same man who threatened to kill Walt's infant daughter? (as a matter of fact Mike mighta been there when he made that threat but idk I'm asking)...these is real killers...not the Jesse + Walt shit you used to...I think Mike will kill him but not out of compassion for the kid but just to eliminate any loose ends

Mike is a pro but he's not kill-a-kid-crazy. In fact... he didn't want any part of this train robbery to begin with... too many moving parts and too many ways to fuck up. If you watch the scene where Jesse, Todd and Walter are setting up again... you'll notice that Todd wants very badly to be on the team (as he demonstrated an episode or two ago) and Walter gave him what he thought was a rather important cue "We can't have anyone knowing about this outside of us three".... he listened and tried to demonstrate his utility and commitment to the cause when the kid entered the picture.

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

just finished it & OH SHIT!!!!! :eek:

when Walt started explaining everything to Todd i had to pause it cause i was highly disappointed.....i'm like all this good writing down the tubes w/ this obvious shit THEN......:eek:!
i don't know but Hank bringing up the movie 'Heat' & what Todd did is stuck in my head now. the NEW dude in 'Heat' that shot the guy in the bank is just like Todd (the new dude)shooting the kid & that reaction is gonna mess things up.

for those who have to wait on the download like me, here's the previews for next week......wait, is next week gonna be the end before the break?????

EDIT: also, for those who have been saying that Hank knows about Walt i'm convinced he does now. when he looked at Walt's watch then brought up all the stuff he's been buying then he says "well as long as you got the money to spend". that line, to me, is an "i can turn your lights out whenever i feel like it" line.

Last edited:

Count23

International
International Member

Didn't Mike threaten Lydia's kid if she didn't stop screaming? (idk I'm asking) and wasn't Mike working for Gus...the same man who threatened to kill Walt's infant daughter? (as a matter of fact Mike mighta been there when he made that threat but idk I'm asking)...these is real killers...not the Jesse + Walt shit you used to...I think Mike will kill him but not out of compassion for the kid but just to eliminate any loose ends

probably...i can see that happening, i don't think that he's one of mike's guys who was vetted by him beforehand:dunno:

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor

Waingro (the guy from Heat) shooting the security guard during the robbery was completely unnecessary he was either doing some cowboy shit or he was nervous. They were all about to get away scott free
Todd shooting that child was completely necessary. One of them had to do it. The only problems now will be how Jesse reacts. He might want to back out now. I doubt if Mike has a problem with it

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

EDIT: also, for those who have been saying that Hank knows about Walt i'm convinced he does now. when he looked at Walt's watch then brought up all the stuff he's been buying then he says "well as long as you got the money to spend". that line, to me, is an "i can turn your lights out whenever i feel like it" line.

No way he knows about him but I think he definitely is suspicious about Walt and his behavior, even before the purchases but even more so after them.

Nothing that would make him think Walter is into what he is into but enough to set off a cops sixth sense, but him knowing what Walt used to be is making him question and dismiss his own gut feelings.

Hank isn't the type to bite his tongue, and if he had some suspicions I think we the viewer would be made aware in some way.

And as I said earlier in this post, Hank can't really take Walt down without destroying his own life:

Another thing that hit me tonight is there is no way Hank can legitimately take down Walt without taking him and his family with them. He is not only related to Walt through his wife but he accepted substantial money from Walt and Skylar for his rehabilitation after he got shot.

Considering their relationship that could easily be looked at as bribe money, money to turn your head, or even payoff for inside info from a DEA agent. They would never believe such a high ranking, decorated and good cop such as him had a brother in law who sold drugs and gave you such a large amount of money yet he had no idea.

No way he could explain how his drug czar brother in law gave him all that money and no way in hell the authorities will buy that gambling story that he and his wife went for.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

Hank definately has some suspisions about Walt but I doubt he thinks he is Heinsburg or cooking meth. Per a few episodes back he was taken aback by the fact walt had a 2nd cell and thought he was cheating. Hank proably thinks Walt is back to gambling and hence the issues with Skylar.

you gotta remeber that were introduced to Walt as he was getting into this life and have seen if first hand. But to everyone else except he is still that lovable teacher.

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered

Hank never had suspicions about Walt. He was fishing and just fucking around half of the time. Dude is a detective and is always analytical about things. If he knew, everything he would be doing is irrelevant. Walt made up the story about gambling, owns a car wash, and pays for Hank's bills. In Hank's eyes, he got some money to throw around.

But if/when Hank finds out, he is screwed. Walt paid for his medical bills and everything.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see it like that at all, the guy was a shooter for Mike, mike brought him in and had him there to help/protect his other partners. Walts telling him no witnesses might as well have been an order to kill any witnesses.

Killing the Kid was cold logic. They needed no witnesses and that kid saw everything including, faces, weird behavior, and where the tanks are. On top of that his is sitting on a motorbike meaning if he got spooked and bolts he would likely get away and lead the authorities back to the tanks that will take time to excavate.

The first reaction of a killer would be to kill the kid. I don't think Jesse, walt, or mike would have done it but Todd is a killer.

The guy was not a shooter for mike

He works on the house fumigation

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Waingro (the guy from Heat) shooting the security guard during the robbery was completely unnecessary he was either doing some cowboy shit or he was nervous. They were all about to get away scott free
Todd shooting that child was completely necessary. One of them had to do it. The only problems now will be how Jesse reacts. He might want to back out now. I doubt if Mike has a problem with it

In next weeks preview mike is saying that his out

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

It's crazy because I just watched Heat yesterday.

The kid had to go. Why the hell was he in the middle of the desert anyway??

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered

The guy was not a shooter for mike

He works on the house fumigation

yup.. them dudes were thieves, criminals by nature. That whole crew might have a different set of rules on how they operate.

Traveler

Rising Star
Registered

I get the feeling that Walt is eventually gonna kill Skylar and make it look like an accident. He could go about it using the fact that she smokes, like if she fell asleep smoking and the house burns down with her in it. He could even use ricin, which we know would go undetected.

I'm also thinking Jr might die also, but it will probably be in a car accident. Let's not forget how difficult it was for him to learn to drive, using both feet. Now he has a car with power and a need for speed.

This is what makes the scene of Walt in Dennys making a bacon #52 so powerful cause he is now alone, wife dead, son, dead, Holly probably being raised by Hank and Marie and the cancer is back.

I think last nights event was enough for Jesse and he will walk away from it all.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We been saying it since season one but i think now walter jr is either going to die or get addicted to meth

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

You're right.... Mike is a killer. But he's level-headed and I don't think he meant to follow through with his threat to Lydia's kid. I really don't think he coached Todd to eliminate any witnesses. When he brought the fumigation/burglar team into the mix he noted that they were very professional at what they did but that it was standard B&E stuff (seems like he thought they were knuckleheads though... and insisted all communication be limited). It honestly seems to me like Todd had aspirations of joining a more ambitious (and more lucrative) outfit.... Walter gave him what he considered a very important order during setup ("no one outside of us can know about this") and he over-zealously acted on this command.

You guys could be right.... I guess we'll have to wait until Sunday to find out. :cool:

cozmic33

Star
Registered

Nigga shouldn't been playing w/ tarantulas :smh:

New nigga is official but Mike or whoever gonna kill him next ep I'm sure :yes:

Walt Jr. gone die...too much foreshadowing :smh:

Still on the fence about Hank knowing about Walt :dunno:

if Hank finds those microphones that Walt planted then it's a fuckin wrap

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Them doing all that on a rail car is so fucking fake. I've loaded them bitches before and you aren't doing all that like that without experience.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

there's another issue with killin' the kid..

obviously his parents are gonna report him missin'...

and they're gonna tell the police where he was goin' the last time they saw him...that patch of desert...

police comb thru the patch of desert...and maybe find evidence of the heist and/or murder...

Mike will clean up the crime scene no doubt. That kid was WAY out the way. So they just need to ride his bike about 50 miles the other direction and ditch it.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member

627.jpg

do you really think we can read this?

yuck!

Dude did the right thing of killing that "witness". If they leave no remains, they will be fine.

But Todd questioning them got me on the suspicion. Like Walt said about victor, "getting too close to the sun". Walt shouldn't have explain anything. Mike warned the workers in the beginning about not talking unless you have to. That was Walt fuck up.

Holy shit!
Naw fam... this guy desperately wants to be on the team and Walter's little speech explaining the plan (and that outside of them "no one can know about this") set the stage for Todd's reaction.
Great episode!

:yes::yes:

Them doing all that on a rail car is so fucking fake. I've loaded them bitches before and you aren't doing all that like that without experience.

its tv homes!

---lastly walt leaving those devices :smh:

why did tod have a "pistol"?

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Holy shit!

Naw fam... this guy desperately wants to be on the team and Walter's little speech explaining the plan (and that outside of them "no one can know about this") set the stage for Todd's reaction.

Great episode!

Exactly, that was some foreshadowing like a motherfucka. I was sure they were setting the stage for shooting that Todd dude later with that line.

Writers are on top of their game.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

do you really think we can read this?

yuck!

:yes::yes:

its tv homes!

---lastly walt leaving those devices :smh:

why did tod have a "pistol"?

Now that's a good question. I knew when they introduced him that he was going to have some significant role to play (cause why hire a known face for such a meaningless role). Dude was supposed to just be a burglar/2nd story cat, so having that gun is a bit of mystery.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bitch, bitch, bitches! My favorite insult word? Schmendrick.

It's like my dad said last June. Without togetheness, what is there? I know he told me that in June because I haven't seen him since.
:lol::lol::lol:

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

man I watched that preview and walt is gonna end up killing Skylar she is so close to giving it all away its not even funny. He never should of told her what he was doing, at this point he would of been better getting a divorce and seeing his kids on the weekend.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

I don't see it like that at all, the guy was a shooter for Mike, mike brought him in and had him there to help/protect his other partners. Walts telling him no witnesses might as well have been an order to kill any witnesses.

Killing the Kid was cold logic. They needed no witnesses and that kid saw everything including, faces, weird behavior, and where the tanks are. On top of that his is sitting on a motorbike meaning if he got spooked and bolts he would likely get away and lead the authorities back to the tanks that will take time to excavate.

The first reaction of a killer would be to kill the kid. I don't think Jesse, walt, or mike would have done it but Todd is a killer.
yep

fuck yall niggaz todd a G. he waved back before he popped that kid too:dance::dance::dance: :lol:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

they will kill children but not women, this show is sexist as fuck

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

Don't get mad at the redhead stepchild... he done what had to be done... what do you want to do...leave a witness behind which seen your faces and was standing there for who knows how long to see what you have done?

At least he waved him goodbye before he blasted... he was cordial...

Count23

International
International Member

Don't get mad at the redhead stepchild... he done what had to be done... what do you want to do...leave a witness behind which seen your faces and was standing there for who knows how long to see what you have done?

At least he waved him goodbye before he blasted... he was cordial...

:lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

“I've been around long enough to know there are two kinds of robberies: the ones that get away with it and the ones that leave witnesses.” ~Mike E.

Means more after seeing the ending than before...

This murder will haunt them IMO.

Agreed. Todd's days are eventually numbered too. Jesse's still too close to Andrea's son Brock, and Walt has his own children in a teen & a baby. He'll be getting blasted by Walt, Jesse, or Mike at some point in the first half of season 5 here in 2012. I doubt he'll make it to season 5, Part 2 in 2013. Unless he blackmails them or something.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

It's crazy because I just watched Heat yesterday.

The kid had to go. Why the hell was he in the middle of the desert anyway??

He was doing what kids do ... riding around and having fun ... collecting tarantulas and shit.