Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

AllState17

Star
Registered
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

I dont understand ANY of the hate Skylar gets from ya'll.

What ya'll mad at her about?

Girl wasnt built for this. Now she is freaking out.

What else ya'll expect her to do???

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shes annoying like blunt was, thats all

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

If she hadn't given Walt's $$$ away to the guy she was having an affair w/...the $$$ that he risked his life for...maybe he might be out the game and she could have her way :dunno: @ least that's why I hate her...also she forced herself into the business...Walt never wanted her to be a part of it

AllState17

Star
Registered

If she hadn't given Walt's $$$ away to the guy she was having an affair w/...the $$$ that he risked his life for...maybe he might be out the game and she could have her way :dunno: @ least that's why I hate her...also she forced herself into the business...Walt never wanted her to be a part of it

So you hate her cause she made mistakes and now she is regretting them?

See thats what I mean... Skylar is doing exactly what we should realistically expect her to do.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

So you hate her cause she made mistakes and now she is regretting them?

See thats what I mean... Skylar is doing exactly what we should realistically expect her to do.

Sleeping w/ a man and giving him over half a mill of blood $$$ is more than a "mistake" in my book...if that's the expectations you have of a realistic wife then so be it

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I think people dislike Skylar because she's an annoying nag

She's also a hypocrite

She cheated with Ted, committed a crime with Ted, benefited from Walt's money and then got Ted hurt and even played along

AllState17

Star
Registered

Sleeping w/ a man and giving him over half a mill of blood $$$ is more than a "mistake" in my book...if that's the expectations you have of a realistic wife then so be it

Wives, in the real world, run around fuckin other men for MUCH less then what Walt did to Skylar.

Wake up.

Not to mention that she gave him that money to protect herself and her family, not for him.

Skyler tried the ride or die chick role, obviously it went terribly wrong for everyone involved, she is realizing how fucked up her situation now is and is freaking the hell out.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Walt growing so dis likeable during the past two seasons has actually made her not as annoying

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

nah
she tried to play tough gal play mob queen plan supreme
the laundromat
the money to the dude she was fucking
the gambling lie
all that shit

if she had just freaked out and tried to stay away i wouldnt have a problem with her.

but she got in too deep and now acting like oh no?

please.......

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

AllState17

Star
Registered

nah
she tried to play tough gal play mob queen plan supreme
the laundromat
the money to the dude she was fucking
the gambling lie
all that shit

if she had just freaked out and tried to stay away i wouldnt have a problem with her.

but she got in too deep and now acting like oh no?

please.......

Did she try to play that role to live large or was she trying to support her man and family?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Did she try to play that role to live large or was she trying to support her man and family?

why play the role in the first place? if it was in the best interest of her family...then she would have left as soon as trouble came to the door or told walt to keep it away.

don't embrace it...bring it into the house...then complain that its in the house...

the environment is one that she created... when she found out what he was up to...she could have said make sure none of this shit gets back to us...make sure you do whatever keep your own place blah blah blah and just make sure me and the kids have what we need..

all of the extra stuff was not needed at all, she was front and center...

and now

suddenly

she's trapped... and she isn't even trapped now walt won't do anything to her she knows it i know it we all know it.

the whole reason he's even doing this is to help them..

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

W/e dude...if you're in that situation and you're gonna tell me she's still "likeable" to you afterward then so be it...it's a subjective discussion and I sure as hell don't agree w/ your position that what Skylar is doing is just a "mistake" of a typical wife

Wives, in the real world, run around fuckin other men for MUCH less then what Walt did to Skylar.

Wake up.

Not to mention that she gave him that money to protect herself and her family, not for him.

Skyler tried the ride or die chick role, obviously it went terribly wrong for everyone involved, she is realizing how fucked up her situation now is and is freaking the hell out.

AllState17

Star
Registered

why play the role in the first place? if it was in the best interest of her family...then she would have left as soon as trouble came to the door or told walt to keep it away.

don't embrace it...bring it into the house...then complain that its in the house...

the environment is one that she created... when she found out what he was up to...she could have said make sure none of this shit gets back to us...make sure you do whatever keep your own place blah blah blah and just make sure me and the kids have what we need..

all of the extra stuff was not needed at all, she was front and center...

and now

suddenly

she's trapped... and she isn't even trapped now walt won't do anything to her she knows it i know it we all know it.

the whole reason he's even doing this is to help them..

Yes... she tried to play the role... she wasnt built for it so she failed miserably.

Now, after realizing the truth of her situation, she is completely lost as to whats best to do.

Again, this is realistically what most women would be going through.

Its like you want her to be a perfect character who has all the answers right away.

And by the way, if you STILL think Walt is doing what he does to help his family... its cause you havent been paying any attention to the show at all.

AllState17

Star
Registered

W/e dude...if you're in that situation and you're gonna tell me she's still "likeable" to you afterward then so be it...it's a subjective discussion and I sure as hell don't agree w/ your position that what Skylar is doing is just a "mistake" of a typical wife

I dont find her likable at all.

Just realistic.

The show's creator talked at length about there being no likable characters in Breaking Bad, except for maybe Hank and Walt Jr.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Yes... she tried to play the role... she wasnt built for it so she failed miserably.

Now, after realizing the truth of her situation, she is completely lost as to whats best to do.

Again, this is realistically what most women would be going through.

Its like you want her to be a perfect character who has all the answers right away.

And by the way, if you STILL think Walt is doing what he does to help his family... its cause you havent been paying any attention to the show at all.

no you're just not being realistic.

your woman cheats on you, tries to take over the operation then turns around and says she's just waiting for your cancer to come back...

and you....apparently are gonna say, oh its ok baby you just a woman i don't blame you its what you'd do.

there are no answers to be had, nobody on the show has answers everyone is full of problems.

and you can try and ADD reasons to why he is doing it, and they probably all are true but the facts are THEY ARE BROKE. they need to get their money back remember? His family is broke the money is gone... so yes i have been paying attention to the show, his whole issue is control...from jump control to do what he needs to do in order to provide for his family.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I won't even get into how selfish she was being to Walt after finding out he had cancer...this was before he started fuckin w/ Jesse...she's just a selfish controlling bitch...always has been

your woman cheats on you, tries to take over the operation then turns around and says she's just waiting for your cancer to come back...

and you....apparently are gonna say, oh its ok baby you just a woman i don't blame you its what you'd do.

there are no answers to be had, nobody on the show has answers everyone is full of problems.

and you can try and ADD reasons to why he is doing it, and they probably all are true but the facts are THEY ARE BROKE. they need to get their money back remember? His family is broke the money is gone... so yes i have been paying attention to the show, his whole issue is control...from jump control to do what he needs to do in order to provide for his family.

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

Skylar is a liability... She needs to be removed... She is unable to deal with the circumstances and will cause attention to be brought down... Its not like she understands what loyalty is...

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor

Yeah Skylar did all that dumb shit, but that was BEFORE the, "I'm the danger" statement where Walt basically indirectly admitted to murdering people.
I think she was cool when she though he was "just" cooking. She was ready to do anything for him after she found him crying on the floor. She loves that
vulnerable side of Walt. Remember the handjob on his 50th birthday instead of fucking him? But after Gus, she ain't want no parts of him anymore

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yeah Skylar did all that dumb shit, but that was BEFORE the, "I'm the danger" statement where Walt basically indirectly admitted to murdering people.
I think she was cool when she though he was "just" cooking. She was ready to do anything for him after she found him crying on the floor. She loves that
vulnerable side of Walt. Remember the handjob on his 50th birthday instead of fucking him? But after Gus, she ain't want no parts of him anymore
exactly...
manipulative, dishonest, selfish and disloyal.... Skylar bagged and married Walt when he was on the rebound emotionally and professionally, and it appears she did everything in her power to prevent Walt from "recovery"...

During the run of this show, she has always been happiest when Walt appeared to her as though he was weak or lost and she could dominate, and always most miserable when he is dominant.

KP404

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's on the run.. using a fake identity.. Maybe her and the kids are in protective custody.. ?

And why would Walt kill his own wife?.. Isn't she and the kids the reason he got into this in the first place?..

He's Breaking Bad...Gilligan said that by the end of the show, Walt would have broken completely and that's the one thing we never saw coming...killing his wife would protect him and his family...plus he no longer is mainly on family...he's all about his own preservation....he has shifted that way for the last 3 seasons

AllState17

Star
Registered

Lol dude did you notice that in your recount of events you left out the part where her and her family were in hiding cause people were coming for em????

Thats her reality check.

That happens in life. People get into things, think they can handle it, and then shit gets real.

Now she sees just two endings for em, jail or death. Is she wrong?

Or should she just take it in stride like hey its part of my life now?

Pls tell me why she shouldnt be freaking out and how she should face her issues.

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Walt loves his kids more than he loves Skylar and he may just have to kill her to eliminate his excess drama.

I was wondering where his cancer went only for the bitch to wish it back on him.

Watch it come back fierce forcing him to keep her crazy ass around longer while his persistent brother in law starts poking into their personal problems causing his investigation at work and the family situation to collide.

This show is fucking brilliant.

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Skylar don't love Walt no more and once he comes to terms with that he is going to kill her.

I mean she gave the pussy away, then all his money to the man she was fucking, and now she tells him she plans to keep his kids away from him until the cancer returns and kills him. She is going to die and all her odd behavior is going to make the suicide a damn good Alibi.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

He's Breaking Bad...Gilligan said that by the end of the show, Walt would have broken completely and that's the one thing we never saw coming...killing his wife would protect him and his family...plus he no longer is mainly on family...he's all about his own preservation....he has shifted that way for the last 3 seasons

Don't see him hurting his children that way... That move would affect more than just him.

KP404

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't see him hurting his children that way... That move would affect more than just him.

He doesn't care anymore...he feels he can spin any story to his benefit; he thinks he can manipulate his children...thats why he bought junior the car...he has been manipulating that boy since the beginning...he will not let Skylar risk his livelihood...

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

ok thinking of the flash forward scene maybe Jr. dies, & Skylar leaves him & he just goes after whoever did it w/ out even caring. he looked like he didn't really have anything to live for.....plus it looked like the cancer came back cause he was coughing in the bathroom.

cozmic33

Star
Registered

I bet its Gomez!!!:cool:

i don't think it's Gomez i think it's the guy who gave Hank the promotion. He knows that Hank is close to solving the case so he gave him the promotion to distract him from the investigation.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

exactly...
manipulative, dishonest, selfish and disloyal.... Skylar bagged and married Walt when he was on the rebound emotionally and professionally, and it appears she did everything in her power to prevent Walt from "recovery"...

During the run of this show, she has always been happiest when Walt appeared to her as though he was weak or lost and she could dominate, and always most miserable when he is dominant.

Its what they both have in common
the need for absolute control over the other and their situations.

now she doesn't feel the power she's gonna act up

same as when walt didn't feel the power when gus was in charge and had to change that.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Lol dude did you notice that in your recount of events you left out the part where her and her family were in hiding cause people were coming for em????

Thats her reality check.

That happens in life. People get into things, think they can handle it, and then shit gets real.

Now she sees just two endings for em, jail or death. Is she wrong?

Or should she just take it in stride like hey its part of my life now?

Pls tell me why she shouldnt be freaking out and how she should face her issues.

She can't play dumb in one instance and then be queen pen in another.

In that game she knew damn well that there was a possibility of people coming after them... from the moment she found out, to the moment she tried to run things and the moments when there really were people after them.

Reality check was when she found out walt was selling drugs... at that point she had a choice and she made it.

Jail or death isn't something new :lol: like really are you trying to say she didn't realize that in the drug game they could end up dead or in jail? she thought it was going to be sweet?

And she has no real issues anymore she's manufacturing them.
Walt killed the only person who would harm their family. Gus rode solo there is no family coming to avenge gus.

She sees walt in a position of power and she don't like that shit.

Walt said he's the danger... and if she was using common sense, maybe she would say...if he's the only danger...and he's on my side what exactly do i have to fear?

she likes walt weak...she likes "rescuing" him.
when the cancer hit, when she was coming over the house to check on him cause she felt he needed her.... she was in control she dictated everything...

when she shamed him and made him pay the bills and made him admit to some fake gambling problem...when she got the laundromat and got in deep with saul...

all of that was dominance....

she is no longer the dominant one in the relationship and she hates it...to the point of her freaking out.

the drugs and shit was always there...it wasn't a problem when she was the one running the shit though, when she was guiding walt and telling him his next moves and he was just a lowly chemist... it ain't matter too much then right?

she feared for her family's safety then...but didn't remove them right?

NOW suddenly let's get them away from US.