Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

damn that scene where hank is about to be killed by them mexicans in the parking lot has to be one of the most intense scenes ever on tv..

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

as calm as it is, this is 1 of my FAVORITE episodes

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Jesse and Emlio were working together, why would Krazy 8 tell the cops about his cousin but not mention Jesse? Another question I have is the Salamanca's have money, so why was Tio living in that raggedy house and watching a 1978 television set?

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

642aa20d.jpg

On a episode of the 1990's Flash tv series

DIH

Star
BGOL Investor

its on now motherfucker... yeahhh pop corn ready

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gustavo was too smart to have just left a trail like that. I aint panicked...

:eek:

Support BGOL
Registered
Plot always thickens wit this crew.. these writers are genius

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've seen that using a magnet to destroy evidence in an evidence room idea before in The Big Easy.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These mufuckas aren't bullshitting!!! Epic

DIH

Star
BGOL Investor

lmao dez fools made an emp outta a uhaul and car batteries

cozmic33

Star
Registered

If they were trying to wipe out the harddrive with the magnets doesn't the laptop have to be turned on first?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

was today the start of season 5?

i've never seen this show but its on netflix(4 seasons) so i'll give it a go.

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

Wtf to see the upcoming trailer for the next episode you have to watch that security show bullshit

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont know if Im feeling Walter the badass aspect yet. He punking everybody all of a sudden yet his wife still make him a fool

DIH

Star
BGOL Investor

If they were trying to wipe out the harddrive with the magnets doesn't the laptop have to be turned on first?

no without getting to techie with it harddrives are basically similar to cassette tapes in that data is written to them. in most non solid state and some solid state drives(if un shielded) there is a mechanisim that writes data to several disks that spin... data is fragmented across all of them as a failsafe. due to frequent saving and changing.. long story short that data is charged to the disk similar to a cassette tape thats that ticking noise u hear from your computer sometimes when its idleing....

magnets are used to wipe that info from those disks just think a reverse charge from the one thats holding data to that disk. just like a cassette tape or an old 3.5 disk if u hit it with a magenet all the data will be erased... hence the warning on those items that says keep away from magnets.

magnets erase data... the thing they used was moreso to be over kill they wanted to break it and erase it... thats why he turned it all the way up max power.

if u want to learn more look up EMP or "electro magnetic pluse".

TMI.... colin out

DIH

Star
BGOL Investor

Wtf to see the upcoming trailer for the next episode you have to watch that security show bullshit

cosign thy woulda been better off just running walking dead reruns or some shit... this shit is aweful its like some weirdo version of that security show that was on comedy central that had niecy nash on it.

wack juice :hmm: