Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

Nemesis Prime

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

cosign thy woulda been better off just running walking dead reruns or some shit... this shit is aweful its like some weirdo version of that security show that was on comedy central that had niecy nash on it.

wack juice :hmm:

that's exactly what i was thinking, this is "Reno 911" repackaged. I'm just waiting until 1130 when "Black Dynamite" premieres...

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why wouldn't that magnet rip the engine out of the bay killing Walt & Jesse on the way? Or am I supposed to be suspending reality for this?

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

Why wouldn't that magnet rip the engine out of the bay killing Walt & Jesse on the way? Or am I supposed to be suspending reality for this?

Because its bolted down and the magnet wasn't pointed at the engine?

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered

It is a uni-directional electromagnet, not omni-directional. Remember in the junkyard when they showed it picking up the car with power originating from the bottom. If what you said was the case, metal parts from all over the place would have converged on the magnet.

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is a uni-directional electromagnet, not omni-directional. Remember in the junkyard when they showed it picking up the car with power originating from the bottom. If what you said was the case, metal parts from all over the place would have converged on the magnet.

thanks

Trouble x2

Support BGOL
Registered

Upthread I said that Skylar was done. They tricked me. I'm watching the re-run now and Skylar is ultimately gonna kill Walt. Pay attention to their baby. The baby is gonna tell on Walt to Jessie.

This is too easy.

No, I'm not smoking. I'm paying attention. I won't like it either if that is the storyline. Vince Gilligan likes writing plot twists that make the female stronger than the male. I REALLY don't like the Skylar character. If this happens I will be madder than some people were with the last episode of the Sopranos.

Last edited:

Count23

International
International Member

I'm thinking that despite all their precautions, Walter gets found out and goes on the run.

In the intro, he let his hair grow back out, is far away from new mexico, and has a fake id, switches cars, etc. I'm surprised nobody's discussing the implications from the intro.

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered

I'm thinking that despite all their precautions, Walter gets found out and goes on the run.

In the intro, he let his hair grow back out, is far away from new mexico, and has a fake id, switches cars, etc. I'm surprised nobody's discussing the implications from the intro.

Its the cops or after him or Gus's past, "the one" that made him untouchable. Its going to be a long season.

Upthread I said that Skylar was done. They tricked me. I'm watching the re-run now and Skylar is ultimately gonna kill Walt. Pay attention to their baby. The baby is gonna tell on Walt to Jessie.

This is too easy.

No, I'm not smoking. I'm paying attention. I won't like it either if that is the storyline. Vince Gilligan likes writing plot twists that make the female stronger than the male. I REALLY don't like the Skylar character. If this happens I will be madder than some people were with the last episode of the Sopranos.

way too early in the season to say and the way Walt said "I forgive you" was the coldest way. She didn't know what to do. It was like Walt was indirectly threatening her.

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just read some spoilers in Wikipedia "Breaking Bad season 5"

Episode 3 :eek: :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Had to watch the stream, cut off the last 3 mins:(

was away for over a week come back and fucking DISH removed the channel:angry:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

I didn't quite get what ted was telling skyler
What exactly did he say

he basically ma'ma, i aint see nothing and i dont know nothing.
Based on Skylar's reaction & her comment 'Good' It seems like she might finally understand how liberating that type of power is and why Walt has changed to this degree.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

:confused::confused::confused:

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont think walt is on the run or hiding from the Guatemalans. That gun is probably due to Guatemalans telling him he has to kill someone or they will kill him. I expect them to show how serious they are by killing somebody close to him so he knows he can be touched.

Also I think Gus was gay after all and thats probably why he had to leave but him being somebodies relative meant you couldn't just kill him.

cozmic33

Star
Registered

no without getting to techie with it harddrives are basically similar to cassette tapes in that data is written to them. in most non solid state and some solid state drives(if un shielded) there is a mechanisim that writes data to several disks that spin... data is fragmented across all of them as a failsafe. due to frequent saving and changing.. long story short that data is charged to the disk similar to a cassette tape thats that ticking noise u hear from your computer sometimes when its idleing....

magnets are used to wipe that info from those disks just think a reverse charge from the one thats holding data to that disk. just like a cassette tape or an old 3.5 disk if u hit it with a magenet all the data will be erased... hence the warning on those items that says keep away from magnets.

magnets erase data... the thing they used was moreso to be over kill they wanted to break it and erase it... thats why he turned it all the way up max power.

if u want to learn more look up EMP or "electro magnetic pluse".

TMI.... colin out

damn thanks for explaining that to me...i consider myself pretty tech savvy and i didn't even know that magnets were capable of that

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Live Free or Die...

2ezqsz4.jpg

Delivering_Messages_Don_t_Be_a_Menace_to_South_Central_While_Drinking_Your_Juice_in_the_Hood.jpg

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

did anyone else think that was mike that walked into the restaurant at the beginning

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

he basically ma'ma, i aint see nothing and i dont know nothing.
Based on Skylar's reaction & her comment 'Good' It seems like she might finally understand how liberating that type of power is and why Walt has changed to this degree.

Nah, personally, I think her simple ass is liberated that this whole shit SHE got them involved with is over, coupled with her seeing Ted's stupid ass in traction, both of them shook the fuck up.

She tried 'playing' boss but went & fucked that shit up on some clueless shit never thinking of the ramifications of her emotions & actions. Now she sees up close the cost to be the boss, looking @ mofuckas mutilated who tried to do u dirty.
She aint built.

Its the cops or after him or Gus's past, "the one" that made him untouchable. Its going to be a long season.

way too early in the season to say and the way Walt said "I forgive you" was the coldest way. She didn't know what to do. It was like Walt was indirectly threatening her.

Her dumb ass is finally realizing what he's truly capable of even though its right under everyone's noses & nobody really suspects him;

the scene where his son was gushing about everything that happened display that also & although it shouldn't, has ALWAYS pissed Walt off - remember the scene by the pool with him, his son & his brother in law when he put the heat back on himself just to flex his lil ego?
Walt said this whole ep, ImaMofuckingBOSS who gets shit done, don't test nor play nor play with me!
Skylar's dumb ass is scared for real :lol:
Good
Fear is good for some.

(maybe she'll think twice or just be too shook to fuck off any more $ or poke her nose in matters that she fully doesnt understand, leaving shit to the man who vowed to protect his family by any means even in his passing:rolleyes:)

Just like Ted's bitch ass who should still be in a fucking coma & is lucky he can talk, recall & even function properly

1st thing I thought with the fake name & ids is what he asked Saul for last season, ready to activate em when shit got really real.

Overall, that shit was incredibly shot!
At times with the camera angles, music & production, it had the look & feel more superior than some motion pictures out over the last few years.
Strong season premiere.

Also, I missed what the junkyard dude said about transmissions after the 1st buckle when the prototype was 1st turned on.

peace

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The show has a different feel to it now, they packed a lot of shit in that one hour slot tonight,maybe it should of been 2 hours

And no one has mentioned that is official walt poisoned brock ,everyone knew it except complex & rick spanish now u know

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

The show has a different feel to it now, they packed a lot of shit in that one hour slot tonight,maybe it should of been 2 hours

And no one has mentioned that is official walt poisoned brock ,everyone knew it except complex & rick spanish now u know

No one knew where they would take it. They just implied that he might have done it.. Obviously questions were still out there as this was the subject of the first question Walt was asked at Comic Con this year.. And I still don't fully get why it was even necessary...

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered

No one knew where they would take it. They just implied that he might have done it.. Obviously questions were still out there as this was the subject of the first question Walt was asked at Comic Con this year.. And I still don't fully get why it was even necessary...

he did it because he knew that was the only way to get Jesse back since Jesse was on Gus' dick back then.

If you guys haven't figured it out... Walt will do ANYTHING to save his family. Him poisoning Brock shows how far Walt is in.

That's why this season has a different feel. Walt thinks he is the shit and nothing can stop him right now. The way he killed Gus was genius. Even Mike is catching on how smart Walt is. It hasn't hit Mike yet... like "wait, this old CAC actually outsmarted Gus, who basically out smarts everyone?".