Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

peace

l don't recall him, hell I don't even remember why skyler was trying to pay ted's debt off

Correct me if Im wrong but,
if Ted got busted, it would shed some light on her since she cooked the books.

When she tried to tell him to take the paper, pay the feds, he still thought it was one way, that he could play it off, thinking its not important since he was in the hole for even more than he owed the gov't.

So I think he copped a new whip,
was real nonchalant about shit
(either thinking he was going to would the capital up or just act like everything was okay naively),
tried to brush Skylar off then stand up like a man,
who's a bitch @ heart & put his foot down {his ass aint even know where he was running to b4 he busted his head open:lol:}.

Skylar always had her way, pimping, controlling & manipulating him so when he slipped out of her control on some bullshit which she thought would draw unnecessary attn to her, she freaked & got Saul.

Didnt want him dead, just to do what she want to make it go away in her mind like a dirty little secret.

So she wants also to protect her family @ all means too but sometimes forgets who she's married to as she really never knew him or what he's grown to be & what/who he was b4 she met him, a highly intelligent kat who plays the humble & dummy @ times to keep peace.

He's long grown tired of (& poorer from) that role & letting dumber people who cant do what he does & has done tell him what to do.
He may have fucked around & caught cancer due to dumb shit like that.

peace

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

peace

Correct me if Im wrong but,
if Ted got busted, it would shed some light on her since she cooked the books.

When she tried to tell him to take the paper, pay the feds, he still thought it was one way, that he could play it off, thinking its not important since he was in the hole for even more than he owed the gov't.

So I think he copped a new whip,
was real nonchalant about shit
(either thinking he was going to would the capital up or just act like everything was okay naively),
tried to brush Skylar off then stand up like a man,
who's a bitch @ heart & put his foot down {his ass aint even know where he was running to b4 he busted his head open:lol:}.

Skylar always had her way, pimping, controlling & manipulating him so when he slipped out of her control on some bullshit which she thought would draw unnecessary attn to her, she freaked & got Saul.

Didnt want him dead, just to do what she want to make it go away in her mind like a dirty little secret.

So she wants also to protect her family @ all means too but sometimes forgets who she's married to as she really never knew him or what he's grown to be & what/who he was b4 she met him, a highly intelligent kat who plays the humble & dummy @ times to keep peace.

He's long grown tired of (& poorer from) that role & letting dumber people who cant do what he does & has done tell him what to do.
He may have fucked around & caught cancer due to dumb shit like that.

peace
:lol:

forgot she helped duke manipulate dem figures

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

:lol:

forgot she helped duke manipulate dem figures

That's what she does so I think she thinks its just as easy to fix dudes around her & problems.
She's book smart & can control muggs dumber than her but not street smart.
She does mean well I guess but she's created problems just as bad as Walt's dumb ass has, thinking shit is one way, but Walt has learned how to hands on fix his shit through trial, error, through baptism by fire, blood, lies & tears.

She still hasnt apologized for all the shit she did even though it was to protect her doings from fucking with Walt but that's actually impossible which is what she's too dumb to realize - not trusting nor telling him affects him, infidelity when he aint fucking around does, breaking the bank does, etc;
its almost like he has 3 kids.

peace

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

No one is gonna mention how that magnet stunt could possibly get them in more trouble w/ what looks like Gus' secret bank account in the Cayman's behind that pic...might have $$$ transfers leading back to Walt and/or Jesse :dunno: Walt's too smart for his own good...it's a lil annoying...makes you wanna see his downfall which I'm guessing is what's gonna happen this season...

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

No one is gonna mention how that magnet stunt could possibly get them in more trouble w/ what looks like Gus' secret bank account in the Cayman's behind that pic...might have $$$ transfers leading back to Walt and/or Jesse :dunno: Walt's too smart for his own good...it's a lil annoying...makes you wanna see his downfall which I'm guessing is what's gonna happen this season...

I only remember Gus paying in cash through his little mole Victor..

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I only remember Gus paying in cash through his little mole Victor..

Ya that's true you right...Walt mostly dealt in cash...I'm curious to see where that angle leads tho

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

Possibly?
Man, its time to wrap shit up.
They wouldn't have shown it if it wasnt gonna bite them in their asses:smh:
The cards are GOING to fall where they may in this last season.
The consequences of breaking bad.
Just waiting for the bodies & shit to start falling, straight up.
He may THINK he's as ill as Gus was but have a feeling his smart dumb ass will soon see that shit aint no cakewalk.
Still trying to figure exactly which state & what part of the country the diner was in.

peace

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

About the diner yea I'm confused how that played into the episode was that before or after the events that took place w/ the magnet and shit :confused:

peace

Possibly?
Man, its time to wrap shit up.
They wouldn't have shown it if it wasnt gonna bite them in their asses:smh:
The cards are GOING to fall where they may in this last season.
The consequences of breaking bad.
Just waiting for the bodies & shit to start falling, straight up.
He may THINK he's as ill as Gus was but have a feeling his smart dumb ass will soon see that shit aint no cakewalk.
Still trying to figure exactly which state & what part of the country the diner was in.

peace

furlough

Platinum Member

About the diner yea I'm confused how that played into the episode was that before or after the events that took place w/ the magnet and shit :confused:

they used to do that with the opening scenes

then the scene would reoccur later in the episode

they'll revisit it later in the season

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

they used to do that with the opening scenes & then the scene would reoccur later in the episode

Ya I thought they'd come back to it or revisit it but they didnt...ok nevermind I get you now

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

The magnet shit happened immediately after Gus was killed..

Seeing as his beard is fuller and hair longer, I'd say the diner scene was a look into the future..

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

Think about it, Fams
It has to be after as he wasnt growing all that hair overnight then shaving it off for the execution of their plan.
Plus, remember they picked up with Skylar on the phone which was the closing scene from last season where she was calling him?

Its gonna take more than a few events & losses until that takes place - possibly in the middle of the season, possibly in the last 3 shows if not the last show as that wasnt the same gun that was put up to the peephole when Mike was coming back to Pinkmen's crib ready to put the work in (shown in the preview that I almost fucking missed watching that dumb ass mermaid shit while waiting for that hokey ass security bowlshiht AMC had playing, trying to make people watch:angry:.)

peace

furlough

Platinum Member

jesse the fukup actually acted like he had some sense this episode

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

He aint the dickhead he once was after the fake & then ironically real shit he's been through with Mike by order of Gus who's probably seen his type time & time again. That shit with lil man changed him somewhat too.

He's the glue between the 3 of them as Gus may still think he can kick Walt around like he did inthe bar (over principal which may still linger) but Walt's not that same lil shook employee either anymore.

Without Jesse there, we all know & will see how the two of them get along so he has to keep it together.
Once again, J put his head on the line for his original partner & mentor so we'll also see that significance of that eventually too.

peace

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member

311769_-breaking_bad_s05e01_Photo.jpg

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

can't think of anything that hasn't been said already. good start up!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

man i've never been so connected emotionally to a tv series like this...i was really hoping that he offed Skylar this scene....Skylar is every negative stereotype about white women in one character

That end scene from S4-E11 - Crawl Space is the shit. That maniacal laugh ... the way the crawl space is framed like a picture on a wall ... the camera angle as it pulls away initially shaky. Pops said - "Hitchcock would be proud with this type of scene."

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

damn that scene where hank is about to be killed by them mexicans in the parking lot has to be one of the most intense scenes ever on tv..

Yeah man - Season 3 - Episode 7. One Minute. I've re-watched that scene about 5 - 7 times since 2010. That shit is FIRE.

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered
The diner scene could be something like season 2 with the plane wreck. And idgaf what anyone said, with those black and white scenes by walt's pool no one could have guess what happened. And I think the same will go for the diner scene as well.

The banking stuff will probably be the thing that triggers the Guatemala past or people. It can't go back to walt but might show amounts that gives the cops the idea that it was more than gail being the chemist and whatnot.

This show has been very unpredictable and I don't vince is going to change that.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

AllState17

Star
Registered

The laptop is still fine IMHO.

Walt grows his hair out... they on the run.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

These mufuckas aren't bullshitting!!! Epic

Agreed. It was an interesting lead-in. It's got us talking. Although it's hard to live up to BOX CUTTER (season 4, episode 1) from 2011.

Did i just see a internet explorer commercial

:yes::lol:

"Because I Say So"

:lol: - I was laughing at Saul Goodman's combover :lol:

lmao dez fools made an emp outta a uhaul and car batteries

:D

Skylar... whore

I'd tittyfuck her. That's about it.

Live Free or Die...

2ezqsz4.jpg

Delivering_Messages_Don_t_Be_a_Menace_to_South_Central_While_Drinking_Your_Juice_in_the_Hood.jpg

Yup - good foreshadowing (and name of the episode).

Indeed ... gonna be interesting to see how that plays out. As the BREAKING GOOD podcast guys noted - apparently in an interview in recent memory, Giancarlo Esposito noted he filmed content for a week in past months. So hopefully there's some more good additional flashback content to CHILE / CAYMAN ISLANDS / CARTEL, etc.

Ya that's true you right...Walt mostly dealt in cash...I'm curious to see where that angle leads tho

Yup. He kept a lower profile, and only uttered out 2 - 3 confident "Bitch!" yells :lol:

The diner scene could be something like season 2 with the plane wreck. And idgaf what anyone said, with those black and white scenes by walt's pool no one could have guess what happened. And I think the same will go for the diner scene as well.

The banking stuff will probably be the thing that triggers the Guatemala past or people. It can't go back to walt but might show amounts that gives the cops the idea that it was more than gail being the chemist and whatnot.

This show has been very unpredictable and I don't vince is going to change that.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Well said, SJ √

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered

Am I the only one that doesnt like Hank and wish his ass would sit the fuck down:confused::confused::confused:

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think on the final episode, we realize Walt has been on his death bed the entire time telling Hank the entire story of who he's been chasing all this time. So every episode we've been watching since season 1 has just been Walt telling Hank the story of who Heisenberg actually is.

that would be a great ending i think

Kadraven

Rising Star
Registered

Am I the only one that doesnt like Hank and wish his ass would sit the fuck down:confused::confused::confused:

Thats the role hes supposed to play. I used to feel like that to. But when it comes down to it hes just good at what he does and loves to do it. Hes not doing it to fuck with Walt he loves Walt. It just happens hes going down a tunnel and Walts at the end of it.

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered

Thats the role hes supposed to play. I used to feel like that to. But when it comes down to it hes just good at what he does and loves to do it. Hes not doing it to fuck with Walt he loves Walt. It just happens hes going down a tunnel and Walts at the end of it.

Yeah I feel what you're saying completely. Im just a fan of letting the bad guys prevail. I use to like Hank until the dude started acting like a fucking baby when he was on bed rest, so I guess Im still mad at his punk ass :lol:

Trouble x2

Support BGOL
Registered

The laptop is still fine IMHO.

Walt grows his hair out... they on the run.

The laptop will have only a few short moments of recovered video. Hank will see it and recognize his bro-in-law. Who kills Hank? Walt, Skylar or Jesse?

Again, another guess.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The best thing about his role is that he's your typical prick brother-in-law. He's an asshole know-it-all ... and he has added a great element in the whole CAT/MOUSE/MOUSE dynamic of the past few seasons ... when he was hot on the tails of both Gus and Walt who were both always a step ahead being SMART MUTHAFUCKAS in their own respective rights. Like Walt Jr' joked about to his dad last night in season 5, episode 1 ... Hank's a smart guy ... he was basically trying to toy with Gus at Los Pollos in season 3 or 4 there ... bringing him (Walt Jr.) along on a visit to the restaurant ... Gus being brought in for questioning (wherein he had his stories about Chile / being at a church-type fundraiser the night they were asking about, and so on). Junior all the while thinking that once everything comes to light (about the deaths of Hector / Gus / Gus' road dawg) ... people will realize his uncle is that much more of a "HERO" and shit like that. Never once realizing his dad's a key figure head in all of this shit ... and that DAD/HECTOR planned the murder-suicide of Hector & said 2 guys that fateful day, along with all the other cats who've been killed that HEISENBERG's been directly/indirectly involved with. Hell, not to mention the guilt he must feel over the paralysis suffered by both Hank Shrader / Ted Beneke (both of him could have easily died in their own rights). One with the parking lot shootout, and the other with the head & spinal cord injuries suffered when he tripped and fell at home. The key thing being that Gus and Walt were always 1 fucking step ahead of him (Shrader) in 2010/2011 (seasons 3 and 4). That shit eats at the being & core of assholes like Hank. Guys who think they know it all ... Type A, loudmouth muthafuckas who think they're calling all the shots. I thought those 3 guys did a great job with their roles, as did Hector, the cartel boys (twins), Jesse, Don Eladio, Saul Goodman, and good ol' Mike.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

Thought he was a smallish, dickhead of a man ever since he got shook over getting his promotion & even b4 that when he thought he knew EVERYTHING about anything drug related in NewMexico:smh:

I started to give his will & determination props when he pushed himself to get back on his feet, getting his true swagger back;
somewhere between the pool scene that I mentioned earlier & now, I feel he's starting to believe that he has to question himself & take a few second & third looks on things around him.
When he gets silent & you hear them clicks/gears turning in his brain, watch out....
I dug the scene where he was sitting in Gus' office & they were bagging up the laptop

Its also bugged out that neither one of them white bitches compliment their husbands' true intellect but it is what it is.

peace

Trouble x2

Support BGOL
Registered

The best thing about his role is that he's your typical prick brother-in-law. He's an asshole know-it-all ... and he has added a great element in the whole CAT/MOUSE/MOUSE dynamic of the past few seasons ... when he was hot on the tails of both Gus and Walt who were both always a step ahead being SMART MUTHAFUCKAS in their own respective rights. Like Walt Jr' joked about to his dad last night in season 5, episode 1 ... Hank's a smart guy ... he was basically trying to toy with Gus at Los Pollos in season 3 or 4 there ... bringing him (Walt Jr.) along on a visit to the restaurant ... Gus being brought in for questioning (wherein he had his stories about Chile / being at a church-type fundraiser the night they were asking about, and so on). Junior all the while thinking that once everything comes to light (about the deaths of Hector / Gus / Gus' road dawg) ... people will realize his uncle is that much more of a "HERO" and shit like that. The key thing being that Gus and Walt were always 1 fucking step ahead of him in 2010/2011 (seasons 3 and 4). I thought those 3 guys did a great job with their roles, as did Hector, the cartel boys (twins), Jesse, Don Eladio, Saul Goodman, and good ol' Mike.

Will this lead to Walt's ego being bruised by his son's admiration of Hank? Will he do or say something to out himself to his son? Lots of interesting angles for this show to explore.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

Will this lead to Walt's ego being bruised by his son's admiration of Hank? Will he do or say something to out himself to his son? Lots of interesting angles for this show to explore.
The last time it was bruised was when they were by that pool & Walt was getting drunk, then he gave Hank a tip.
Hope he keeps that side of himself in check & realizes that he has 3 'kids'(lesser minds) to worry about.

peace