Screen-Shot-2012-07-10-at-7.03.28-AM-650x359.png
BB-S5-Someecards-325.jpg
tumblr_m6rl0zodrm1ruabnzo1_500.gif
tumblr_m6nqasGjsw1ruabnzo1_500.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/07/watch-bryan-cranstons-transformation-into-walter-white/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vHnC6YVj3WM

Watch Bryan Cranston Transform Into Walter White Of ‘Breaking Bad’

Last year, Bryan Cranston appeared on a talk show hosted by Steven Michael Quezeda. On it, he brought out the Breaking Bad make-up crew and physically changed from the Bryan Cranston we recognize from Malcolm in the Middle to freaking Heisenberg from Breaking Bad. It’s a more striking transformation than you’d think for a guy who just shaves his head and grows a goatee (which is prosthetic in this instance, and apparently, occasionally has been on the show, as well).

Unfortunately, very few people actually saw the transformation (there’s only 4,000 views on YouTube at last count) because who the hell would watch a talk show hosted by Gomie? Who even knew that Gomie had a talk show? Nobody apparently, except Bryan Cranston, who appeared on two of the 12 episodes before the show was pulled. The show was pitched as the “The Tonight Show of Albuquerque, New Mexico,” which is probably all you need to know to understand why it lasted only 12 episodes. I’m sure the Albuquerque cable access channel put up huge ratings, though.

It’s a cool trick, although it seems wasted on Gomie’s show. Still, it’s another reminder of just how great Bryan Cranston is that, in under eight minutes, he can morph from an average looking amiable guy with a sparkling sense of humor into a bald-headed menacing motherf—er. I mean, CLEARLY, Cranston is a nice guy if he made the time to appear on Gomie’s low-rent operation. Twice. Make sure and stick around until the five-and-a-half minute mark to see Cranston make the spiritual transformation into Heisenberg and Gomie demonstrate what an awkward interviewer he is.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/07/wa...ansformation-into-walter-white/#ixzz20nxVC5i2

Screen-Shot-2012-07-10-at-7.03.28-AM-650x359.png

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

The laptop is still fine IMHO.

Walt grows his hair out... they on the run.

You may be right.. Notice when he left the diner the waitress said, "Happy Birthday Mr. Lambert"...

Why is he using an alias?.. He's either on the run from Gus' people or Five-O..

Trouble x2

Support BGOL
Registered

The last time it was bruised was when they were by that pool & Walt was getting drunk, then he gave Hank a tip.
Hope he keeps that side of himself in check & realizes that he has 3 'kids'(lesser minds) to worry about.

I had forgotten that. Thanks for reminding me. Now I'm thinking that the son could be the one to kill Hank. They are doing TV (and us) a disservice by making this the last season. They could take the show at this point and do at least 3 more seasons.

Lets start a petition!

Last edited:

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

Did anyone notice in the opening scene in the Denny's bathroom he coughed and popped a pill his cancer may come back in the future?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Will this lead to Walt's ego being bruised by his son's admiration of Hank? Will he do or say something to out himself to his son? Lots of interesting angles for this show to explore.

It very well could. Pops pointed out that one thing Walt's become over the past 2 years is money/power hungry as he's assumed the role of his alias, Heisenberg. He's no longer some punk, 50-something year-old pushover. Sure - Skyler can be a bitch and embarass him at times, but he still thinks he's in control in the relationship - "I forgive you", etc. Keep in mind Big Titty Blonde fucked her boss, and gave homie $622 - 623,000 in cash last season. She's lucky she can't quietly be killed off by her husband. He'd sure like to at times, it would seem. As for Walt outing himself ... he almost has to his son in the past (when the son visited him at his place a season or two back) ... he fucked up with Skyler when she asked about his cellphone at the hospital pre-surgery and he replied - "Which one?" ... and he's come close with HANK numerous times. The initials "W.W." (poet Walt Whitman, he explained) in the Lab Notes ... deliberately crashing his car with Hank riding shotgun, with Hank asking Walt to take him to the laundromat to do some further investigational work ... the lies he's had to tell to Hank, Marie, and his own fam' the past 2 years (of show duration) over 4 seasons, etc.

I really like what the homie said below ... this would be a great angle if they ended the series in 2013 with the following ------------->

Originally Posted by bubba2k5 View Post
I think on the final episode, we realize Walt has been on his death bed the entire time telling Hank the entire story of who he's been chasing all this time. So every episode we've been watching since season 1 has just been Walt telling Hank the story of who Heisenberg actually is.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

I had forgotten that. Thanks for reminding me. Now I'm thinking that the son could be the one to kill Hank. They are doing TV (and us) a disservice by making this the last season. They could take the show at this point and do at least 3 more seasons.

Lets start a petition!

WTF?.. You niggas are doing some Stretch Armstrong reaches in this motherfucker.. First the baby Holly White is going to tell on Walt to the Po-Po, and now his special needs son is going to kill Hank?..

56517_o.gif

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

Did anyone notice in the opening scene in the Denny's bathroom he coughed and popped a pill his cancer may come back in the future?

They already alluded to that as a possibility.. Someone asked Walt about the cancer coming back at Comic Con and his response was, "We haven't forgotten what got us here"..

Traveler

Rising Star
Registered

I think Jesse is gonna take Mike's advice and bounce, or at least distance himself from Walt.

When evidence start leading Hank to Walt he is gonna struggle with the idea of having to take Walt down, where as Walt on the other hand is to far gone as this point and won't hesitate taking Hank out.

Trouble x2

Support BGOL
Registered

WTF?.. You niggas are doing some Stretch Armstrong reaches in this motherfucker.. First the baby Holly White is going to tell on Walt to the Po-Po, and now his special needs son is going to kill Hank?..

56517_o.gif

Speculation is fun for those who like to think. Especially when you are right a good 50% of the time. Can't spend all of your time fantasizing about the women you see posted here.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor

I thought he was gonna smack the shit out Skylar when he hugged her

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It will be fucked up if the ending to the series was shown in the beginning of the episode:smh:

He clearly looked like he was on the run. switching cars, using phony id's:smh:

They have shown us the future before with the plane crash and the bodies at Walts house (even though nobody knew if that was them)

And him being on the run alone probably means Jessie's dead

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

It will be fucked up if the ending to the series was shown in the beginning of the episode:smh:

He clearly looked like he was on the run. switching cars, using phony id's:smh:

They have shown us the future before with the plane crash and the bodies at Walts house (even though nobody knew if that was them)

And him being on the run alone probably means Jessie's dead

I like the little teasers they do.. It keeps you guessing, and it's never what you expect..

Look at it like this.. We don't know who he's running from yet.. And him being on the run alone doesn't imply that Jessie is dead.... If you're on the run it makes more sense to split up.

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered

2 questions

1. Why Bryan Cranston need a hair designer to go bald?

2. Where can I watch last night's episode 1.......I forget it was last night.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like the little teasers they do.. It keeps you guessing, and it's never what you expect..

Look at it like this.. We don't know who he's running from yet.. And him being on the run alone doesn't imply that Jessie is dead.... If you're on the run it makes more sense to split up.

I know it doesnt mean he's dead, i just dont think smart enough to make it on his own

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The fact that he's running means somebody wants him dead or yhe cops want him.

I dunno, the fact that he is on the run tells me something bad has happened to someone close to him.

He didnt run when Gus threatened to kill his family.

Maybe he came clean to Hank, and he told him to just "disappear"

Either way it looks like it will be a good season:yes:

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered
Like I said earlier.. its way too early in the season to be making some of the speculation some of y'all been making. There is 15 more episodes for god sakes.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do we know his on the run? From the opening

It could be thats a wig & fake beard and his an assassin now or doing a job

The bacon said he was 52 in that scene , on season one he was 50

Remember walt is not a pussy anymore,his breaking bad & doesn't mind killing anymore like season 1

Count23

International
International Member

Remember walt is not a pussy anymore,his breaking bad & doesn't mind killing anymore like season 1

assassin tho?:idea:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Cleared up all the questions and speculation

Skylaw is the only one who realizes Walt's gone over to the dark skide

And Ted :lol:

2 questions

1. Why Bryan Cranston need a hair designer to go bald?

2. Where can I watch last night's episode 1.......I forget it was last night.

:hmm:

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

Nigga please..

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Cleared up all the questions and speculation

Skylaw is the only one who realizes Walt's gone over to the dark skide

And Ted :lol:

:hmm:

That bitch is two-faced talking about she's afraid of Walt when she basically went to the hospital and threatened Ted w/ her presence...how she gonna talk about she afraid of Walt do she not realize her whole family including her infant daughter would be dead w/o his actions...yo she is the most ungrateful bitch...I don't know who I hate more her or Lori from The Walking Dead

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Assassins move quietly.. They don't buy M60's to level an entire city block. :smh:

That's not the definition of an assassin...an assassin is simply someone who kills a prominent figure generally for $$$ or other reasons...that's it...plain and simple...it would help to be quiet but doesn't have to be to be an assassin

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A nigga gotta start somewhere :dunno: no one is saying he's a professional...just speculation

True but he is more of chemical guy, like when he threatened to blow up Tuco's building in season one.

He aint a shooter:smh:p