Breaking:Dave Chappelle tackled on stage at Hollywood Bowl

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just thought it. Whooped that fool the same day the new Blackstar album dropped on new album Tuesday. It's the 90's and early 2000s all over again. If only I could grow hair a rock a fade again.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
It’s all jokes because nothing serious happened.

But we honestly could have lost Chapelle this day. Shit would have been tragic. Like ruined my whole year tragic.

Because his jokes offended him, this fucking goofy idiot felt the need to do this.

What world are we living in smh

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
yep had him still on stage whooping his ass

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

5XtTKb.jpg

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
...wha??? No, just in general making the point.

Evidently I've been doing this internet thing longer than you.

You said "what did I say" as if someone responded to something you said, but it's your first response in the thread. The only person that was responded to before your comment was OP.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Evidently I've been doing this internet thing longer than you.

You said "what did I say" as if someone responded to something you said, but it's your first response in the thread. The only person that was responded to before your comment was OP.

I seriously doubt that, but I am not about to get into a pissing match about; "who has been doing internet longer" with you. I started a conversation yelling as if; "See, I told you this would happen..."

Why, why are we doing this?!?! Why is THIS a thing right now??? Sir you have a good day!

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
All these videos add up to 20 minutes and ain't said shit.

I saw this last night and they had footage of the guy rushing Dave, tackling him and then trying to escape from security. Security eventually got him behind the stage treatment and went to work. All of 30 seconds tops.

Until we know more or hear from Dave all this shit is just guuuuuuurl gossip bullshit.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They beat the shit outta his ass too! Dude had a gun and a knife! Man why the reporter gotta make it about himself talking about he attended the show the night before lol Dave, it was bound to happen! You talked mad shit about them fags! You good bro, dude probably got multiple fractures and shit now :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My man had to clout chase for that broad that broke his heart! "See where you COULD'VE been if you were acting right Friday??? At the Dave Chappelle comedy show!"