Breaking:Dave Chappelle tackled on stage at Hollywood Bowl

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gay ass-assins now???

I'm sure his fantasy of being surrounded by a bunch of brothas in ambient red light was TOTALLY different in his imagination....

Ydks.gif

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They were recording a future Netflix special.

They had someway of disabling smartphones to prevent the performances from being recorded. Not sure how they did it.
The phones aren't disabled exactly, more so locked up.

They have small lockable pouches that require a key/tool to open. At the gate they put your phone in one, make sure that it's locked, then hand you the pouch. Event staff are the only people with the key, and they only unlock it for you once you are outside of the venue.

If you need to use your phone during the show you can exit and have the pouch unlocked, and then have your phone placed in the pouch again when you re-enter.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The news and the thread replies are cracking me up. Good thing I saw this thread before getting my morning coffee. Otherwise, there would be more of a risk in unexpectedly spitting it out in laughter.

I'd wager that the alphabet folks are being asked on social media if the will pay that fool's medical bills

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only a matter of time before someone gets popped on stage. Either by security or some gun totting performer.

Not safe out here in these Yuck Yuck Streets. :smh:

Some say he had a knife and a gun on him, not sure if true

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Only a matter of time before someone gets popped on stage. Either by security or some gun totting performer.

Not safe out here in these Yuck Yuck Streets. :smh:

Its only a matter of time before these nutjobs actually starting hunting down and killing big name celebrities and executing them on the street.

SCOTUS will be announcing their decision on the NY State gun case next month, they strike down NY State law….it’s open season in America.

The Purge is slowly becoming a reality.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His arm was backwards, they did beat the shit outta him.
Dave needs better security, someone near by just in case cause Jamie Foxx and Busta isn't always going to be there.
It happens,a motherfucker will buy a ticket,new outfit just to fuck up your night up especially after a few sips of courage juice.
He's beat up, might be in jail but he's famous today....he made it to Good morning America.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lawyers? Does this guy have a case sue Chappelle, the venue, security, etc
I know Cali has some weird laws. Would hate to see this guy profit off this

I'm not a lawyer but dude had a gun on him when he attacked Dave. They had every right to beat his ass because shit could have been worse if he got to his gun.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly.
It’s all jokes because nothing serious happened.

But we honestly could have lost Chapelle this day. Shit would have been tragic. Like ruined my whole year tragic.

Because his jokes offended him, this fucking goofy idiot felt the need to do this.

What world are we living in smh

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Security aint gonna be perfect. Anyone can be killed if the person wants it bad enough.

So are we all just going to ignore that these is yet ANOTHER example of poor security?

How come security keeps getting a pass for this continued assaults?

Cause very soon its gonna be a much more serious and permanent outcome.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dislocating arms isn't beating the shit out of him. He could have done that himself falling down.
I don't see blood and I don't hear about him being in a fucking coma.

Nigga needs to be on live support.

His arm was backwards, they did beat the shit outta him.
Dave needs better security, someone near by just in case cause Jamie Foxx and Busta isn't always going to be there.
It happens,a motherfucker will buy a ticket,new outfit just to fuck up your night up especially after a few sips of courage juice.
He's beat up, might be in jail but he's famous today....he made it to Good morning America.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The phones aren't disabled exactly, more so locked up.

They have small lockable pouches that require a key/tool to open. At the gate they put your phone in one, make sure that it's locked, then hand you the pouch. Event staff are the only people with the key, and they only unlock it for you once you are outside of the venue.

If you need to use your phone during the show you can exit and have the pouch unlocked, and then have your phone placed in the pouch again when you re-enter.

^^^^

I think Louie CK might have been the first one to do this

I know Dave. Chris, Kevin and even Pete Davidson do the same

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dislocating arms isn't beating the shit out of him. He could have done that himself falling down.
I don't see blood and I don't hear about him being in a fucking coma.

Nigga needs to be on live support.
Nooo Dave doesn't need that to happen at one of his shows, he'll scare all the white people away from his shows cause headlines is a motherfucker a of people don't read past them.

Dave's seems pretty free walking around regularly and I hope this doesn't change for him cause I think it's a big part of him..... he's not Hollywood but he's not Mike Tyson either.