BREAKING: exCBS President Les Moonves (Julie Chen's husband) had employees ON CALL to suck his dick!

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
OG Investor
Fuck UPS... is CBS hiring? :blowjob:
Les Moonves Had Employee 'On Call' for Oral Sex ... CBS Investigators Say

1204-les-moonves-tmz-4.jpg

Les Moonves received oral sex from multiple CBS employees, and even had one at his beck and call for years ... according to a network investigation that could end up costing him $120 million.

CBS hired attorneys who just completed an investigation into more than a dozen sexual misconduct allegations against the former network honcho, and the report says Moonves "received oral sex from at least 4 CBS employees under circumstances that sound transactional and improper." The clear insinuation being he gave the women acting roles or other other network jobs in exchange for sex.

According to the report ... first reported by the New York Times ... Moonves destroyed evidence and misled investigators who spoke 4 times. The investigators say they found him "evasive and untruthful at times and to have deliberately lied about and minimized the extent of his sexual misconduct."

As for the "on call" employee -- the report says multiple CBS employees said they were of the woman and believed she was "protected from discipline or termination"

Moonves admitted getting oral sex in his office from the woman -- a subordinate -- but described it as consensual ... according to the report.

The sexual misconduct includes incidents before and after he joined CBS in 1995. The report calls his 2004 marriage to Julie Chen a "bright line" ... after which the misconduct appears to have stopped.

What's at stake here is his $120 million severance package. If the CBS Board of Directors reviews the report and believes Moonves violated his employment agreement ... it can pull the plug on that payment. The investigators say CBS has justification to do just that.

His attorney told the NYT, "Moonves denies having any nonconsensual sexual relation" and cooperated with the investigation.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/12/04/les-moonves-sexual-misconduct-oral-sex-cbs-investigation-severance

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wow I mean what can I say? Let me gather my thoughts on this and come back cause I have to seriously think about my response on this one.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's the same chick? Talk about a serious fucking makeover and a white nose

Yup same chick, she had her eyes and nose done to look more like her caucasian cousins.

Receipts.........

https://www.glamour.com/story/julie-chen-the-talk-eyelid-surgery

Three years ago during The Talk's season premiere week, moderator and co-host Julie Chen dropped a bombshell that when she was a young reporter working in Ohio, she had cosmetic surgery on her eyes. Her decision to do so came at the suggestion of an agent and news director who told Chen she'd never make it as a top news anchor if she didn’t alter her appearance. They told her the shape of her monolid eyes often made her look "disinterested." More specifically, her director said, "You'll never make it on this anchor desk because you're Chinese ... Our audience can't relate to you because you're not like them."

"All I could see was my eyes [after that]," Chen said. "And [I wondered] does he have a point?" Eventually, the criticism cut so deep that Chen decided to move forward with a blepharoplasty (a.k.a. double eyelid surgery), an extremely painful procedure done in two parts over a couple of years.

bgolweb

Support BGOL
Registered
Those women are adults and no one forced them to do anything. This guy is a Boss. Like Chappele said ..if I'm in the front row of one of his shows and he started to pee in the front row, I'm old enough to know I don't like urine on my skin, so I move out of the way. I don't keep going to his shows to get pissed on then complain, I just don't go. I'm an adult.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I was wondering why I see a CBS sponsored PSA on sexual harassment in the workplace today on TV. Now I know why.

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This reminds me of that episode on Shameless when Fiona was working in a grocery and the manager was getting head from all the female employees.

But this is on whole nuther higher level

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lauer had a rape button

Moonves got a BJ button

all funded by HUGE conglomerates (National Amusements, Viacom, Vivendi, GE etc)

that apparently EVERYBODY knew about

and Weinstein about to get off scott free

but COSBY the worst?

Where the f*ck is Apatow now?

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's an improper transaction for sure
But a transaction
The ones who did it are prostitutes
They exchanged sex for money in the form of an actual job and career
And especially the one on call knew what time it was.

Nothing to really bat an eye at
It's the women who didn't fuck him who then got blackballed cause they wouldn't fuck him which has nothing to do with their actual qualifications and talent that need to headline these stories

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
It's an improper transaction for sure
But a transaction
The ones who did it are prostitutes
They exchanged sex for money in the form of an actual job and career
And especially the one on call knew what time it was.

Nothing to really bat an eye at
It's the women who didn't fuck him who then got blackballed cause they wouldn't fuck him which has nothing to do with their actual qualifications and talent that need to headline these stories
truth

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lauer had a rape button Mooves got a BJ button

all funded by HUGE conglomerates

that apparently EVERYBODY knew about

and Winstein about to get off scott free

but COSBY the worst?

cosby was drugging chicks man. we can't ignore that when making the comparison.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cosby was drugging chicks man. we can't ignore that when making the comparison.

I'm sure many of these dudes were doing similar shit. They just ain't trying to dig all the way deep. These people with big money are doing all kind of exploitive shit. I always know the shit we hear about as the public compared to what actually happens is much worse.