BREAKING: exCBS President Les Moonves (Julie Chen's husband) had employees ON CALL to suck his dick!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Julie Chen get away from that monster...the stand by your husband shit is over

according to the article all of this happened before he met her...he stopped or @ least got better @ covering shit up after they got together

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
cosby was drugging chicks man. we can't ignore that when making the comparison.

Of course not

what I mean is they ALL bad

they ALL should be in prison

Lauer and Moonves used CORPORATE money to create a SYSTEM of rape and sexual abuse...

for YEARS

so basically they were FUNDED and SUPPORTED to do this in the work place

AND it wasn't SECRET.

And for all the torches and pitch forks for Cosby...

where is the SAME outrage for Winestein?

he geting charges dropped LEFT and RIGHT

I aint DEFENDING Cosby

f*ck him.

But now we allowing white folk to PICK and CHOOSE if their rape is "better" than another rape?

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Moonves probably fucked a few female cast members from Big Brother :lol:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So I guess all that girl power shit Chen talked on her talk show was just bullshit huh. She sticking by her cheating ass husband who abused his power.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Of course not

what I mean is they ALL bad

they ALL should be in prison

Lauer and Moonves used CORPORATE money to create a SYSTEM of rape and sexual abuse...

for YEARS

so basically they were FUNDED and SUPPORTED to do this in the work place

AND it wasn't SECRET.

And for all the torches and pitch forks for Cosby...

where is the SAME outrage for Winestein?

he geting charges dropped LEFT and RIGHT

I aint DEFENDING Cosby

f*ck him.

But now we allowing white folk to PICK and CHOOSE if their rape is "better" than another rape?
Moonvez never raped anyone, Cosby was a fucking rapist. If Cosby was only fucking women to help their career he would not be in prison.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
CBS full of shit...give that old cracker his money ...

time to pay up & all of a sudden he was getting his dick sucked for 20 yrs...?..:eek:..the outrage...

y`all been known that shit....:lol:

Last edited:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I'm sure many of these dudes were doing similar shit. They just ain't trying to dig all the way deep. These people with big money are doing all kind of exploitive shit. I always know the shit we hear about as the public compared to what actually happens is much worse.

Paying for a blow job is half way aight. Problem here is that he was doing it on the payroll and time of a public company. In other words, the stockholders were funding his sex life. 401(k)

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Paying for a blow job is half way aight. Problem here is that he was doing it on the payroll and time of a public company. In other words, the stockholders were funding his sex life. 401(k)
so?
stockholders are funding getting clients, gatekeepers and employees drunk high sucked and fucked everyday

bunch of hypocrite clutching pearls acting like the business world out here is a Disney cartoon

Matt Lauer didn't have a rape button
Moonves wasn't doing anything new nor ethically wrong
and Cosby is in jail because of a lying ho, her greedy mother and who he is symbolically
Only karma there is for him trying to fuck a hermaphrodite instead of premium pussy

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In Bad Surprise News, Les Moonves Has Quietly Started a New Company Called Moon Rise Unlimited
By Jordan Crucchiola@jorcru
12-moonves.w330.h330.jpg

Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images for Apple

After being fired from his position atop CBS last December, following myriad accusations of sexual misconduct that span decades, Les Moonves is getting back to work. According to the New YorkTimes, the disgraced executive hung a new shingle in Los Angeles called Moon Rise Unlimited. It was registered on October 30, according to the California Secretary of State, and is described as an LLC focused on “entertainment services.” Moonves is designated as the manager, though that detail was listed in a separate filing. And that’s not all! Moonves also set up a pair of complementary ventures using the same very bold name. Per the Times:

Mr. Moonves also appears to have formed two related companies around the same time: Moon Rise Technologies, which it said in a filing planned to provide “streaming services and distribution,” and Moon Rise Productions, which it said planned to provide “film and television production” services.

Although Moonves stepped down from his position last September, after New Yorkerand New York Times reports detailed alleged offenses ranging from harassment to assault by more than a dozen women, he was not officially fired by CBS until the company completed an investigation into the accusations. At that time, the company announced it had cause to fire Moonves — the Board cited “willful and material misfeasance, violation of company policies and breach of his employment contract” — depriving him of his $120 million severance package.

LEARN MORE »
The network, however, still had to pay the former president’s legal bills in his dispute with the company itself, thanks to a contract stipulation. According to the Times, CBS is also currently footing the bill for Mooves’s rent in his new office space, because his exit agreement specifies that “CBS must pay for Mr. Moonves’s ‘office services’ for no less than a year, even if the company fired him for cause.” Moonves has denied the claims against him, and is pursuing further legal action to recover his severance from CBS.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Lauer had a rape button

Moonves got a BJ button

all funded by HUGE conglomerates (National Amusements, Viacom, Vivendi, GE etc)

that apparently EVERYBODY knew about

and Weinstein about to get off scott free

but COSBY the worst?

Where the f*ck is Apatow now?
Yes! Are you kidding?!

You literally cannot compare the two. He was drugging women and after the effects took hold, raping and sexually abusing them.

Sexual harassment and coercion is a whole different ball of wax

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes! Are you kidding?!

You literally cannot compare the two. He was drugging women and after the effects took hold, raping and sexually abusing them.

Sexual harassment and coercion is a whole different ball of wax

You right about comparing

I hate doing that

But try telling a matt lauer victim that their assault was "different".

They ALL BAD AND THEY ALL SHOULD GET LOCKED UP.

lauer and Moonves were corporately funded to continue their sh*t.

There are still legitimate arguments made that many women KNOWINGLY got involved with Cosby and his drugging.

I am not claiming Cosby is innocent

I am saying many of these clains are decades old

And the others were recent proven had corporate "support" but no real crininal charges.

When i say they worst...

I mean Cosby didn't even have the most evidence and strongest case against him in comparison to RECENT events.

Many got off with pedophilia because of statute of limitations not innocence.

Again i hate ranking atrocities

But i want everyone punished

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

90841391-13959333-image-m-42_1728939136507.jpg