BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1st You don't know me at all, and you sure AF have no idea what I do, and don't know about.

2nd You didn't answer the question about your currency holdings. That's OK, because I have great confidence in which one you got.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your lack of intelligence on the matter permeates through your responses.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rumors everywhere that the Moskva has been hit with Neptune missiles and is either badly damage or sinking. This is the "go fuck yourself" ship. :lol:

Not confirmed by credible/non-Ukrainian sources yet but insane.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your lack of intelligence on the matter permeates through your responses.
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!! That's all it would take, but you're too fucking preoccupied with pretending you know me, and the extent of my understanding of currency. GTFOH with all that rueskeey rubel commie capeing. Them bitches paying you or something? Or, or you just love them, like a hoe loves her pimp.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!! That's all it would take, but you're too fucking preoccupied with pretending you know me, and the extent of my understanding of currency. GTFOH with all that rueskeey rubel commie capeing. Them bitches paying you or something? Or, or you just love them, like a hoe loves her pimp.
More immature retorts..just say you don't like Russia because the US media tells you so

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol:

More credible confirmation needed but more and more credible people reporting this now

This is the ship in question. https://tass.com/defense/1310499

Notice the flag

1323683.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::lol::lol::lol:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
1st You don't know me at all, and you sure AF have no idea what I do, and don't know about.

2nd You didn't answer the question about your currency holdings. That's OK, because I have great confidence in which one you got.

He says things like "your country" Then we find out it's his country too...

:lol:

More credible confirmation needed but more and more credible people reporting this now

This is the ship in question. https://tass.com/defense/1310499

Notice the flag

1323683.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Who will kill him. His approval ratings in Russia is like 80%. They love him there.

We are running towards a full blown war with Russia, and everyone is cheering like this is a good thing.

You believe that???? you know how much propaganda confirm that country. Trust me they have a deadman switch there just in case

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Remember that Russian ship where the Ukrainians told them to go fuck themselves? It's on fire now.... two Ukranian missiles

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Rumors everywhere that the Moskva has been hit with Neptune missiles and is either badly damage or sinking. This is the "go fuck yourself" ship. :lol:

Not confirmed by credible/non-Ukrainian sources yet but insane.

oh snap…. Russia now your move :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

On a serious serious note…

I always wondered about situations like this…

why just have one of them, do they cost that much

I mean some of these countries around the world, have one nuke that would wipe out a shitload of people…

yet they choose to have multiple amount of variations…

when i hear it’s was one of a kinda or the only one and it was highly respected… I’m like wtf

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On a serious serious note…

I always wondered about situations like this…

why just have one of them, do they cost that much

I mean some of these countries around the world, have one nuke that would wipe out a shitload of people…

yet they choose to have multiple amount of variations…

when i hear it’s was one of a kinda or the only one and it was highly respected… I’m like wtf

Cost of building, maintaining, updating etc. stuff like that is insane. Look at how many aircraft carriers we have compared to the rest of the world. The cost for the USS Ford (Newest, baddest out there) was 13 Billion + and they estimate the R&D costs were close to 5 Billion. :smh:

• United States - 20 (11 aircraft carriers, 9 helo carriers)
  • France - 4 (1 aircraft carrier, 3 helo carriers)
  • Japan - 4 helo carriers (two of which are being converted to light aircraft carriers)
  • China - 3 (2 aircraft carriers, 1 helo carrier)
  • Italy - 2 aircraft carriers (one specialized for submarine hunting)
  • United Kingdom - 2 aircraft carriers
  • Australia - 2 helo carriers
  • Egypt - 2 helo carriers
  • South Korea - 2 helo carriers
  • India - 1 aircraft carrier
  • Russia - 1 aircraft carrier
  • Spain - 1 aircraft carrier/helo carrier (can be either)
  • Brazil - 1 helo carriers
  • Thailand - 1 helo carrier

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Cost of building, maintaining, updating etc. stuff like that is insane. Look at how many aircraft carriers we have compared to the rest of the world. The cost for the USS Ford (Newest, baddest out there) was 13 Billion + and they estimate the R&D costs were close to 5 Billion. :smh:

• United States - 20 (11 aircraft carriers, 9 helo carriers)
  • France - 4 (1 aircraft carrier, 3 helo carriers)
  • Japan - 4 helo carriers (two of which are being converted to light aircraft carriers)
  • China - 3 (2 aircraft carriers, 1 helo carrier)
  • Italy - 2 aircraft carriers (one specialized for submarine hunting)
  • United Kingdom - 2 aircraft carriers
  • Australia - 2 helo carriers
  • Egypt - 2 helo carriers
  • South Korea - 2 helo carriers
  • India - 1 aircraft carrier
  • Russia - 1 aircraft carrier
  • Spain - 1 aircraft carrier/helo carrier (can be either)
  • Brazil - 1 helo carriers
  • Thailand - 1 helo carrier

This is why nobody wants to get into it with the untied states. Those carriers are multiple weapons platforms and odds are there will be a sub with the carrier group, operative word - 'group' because like everything in the military nothing operates alone.
The world is 3/4 water so controlling the seas controls the world. That's why russia is always invading towards cold-weather ports.

Welp, russia fucking with Finland and that won't end well. Those weapons going to Ukraine from the US and others will start to make a difference because quiet as russia wants it kept, their weaponry is substandard.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia is reported to have lost its 40th high-ranking officer as the invasion of Ukraine reaches its 50th day.

Lt Col Denis Mezhuev, commander of the 1st Guards Motor Rifle Sevastopol Red Banner regiment, died in battle, according to reports from both Russia and Ukraine. Details were not given, and nor was there official Russian confirmation of the Ukrainian claim, but patriotic Russian poet Andrey Kovalev called for Mezhuev to be awarded Russia’s top honour posthumously.

:smh:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Russia is reported to have lost its 40th high-ranking officer as the invasion of Ukraine reaches its 50th day.

Lt Col Denis Mezhuev, commander of the 1st Guards Motor Rifle Sevastopol Red Banner regiment, died in battle, according to reports from both Russia and Ukraine. Details were not given, and nor was there official Russian confirmation of the Ukrainian claim, but patriotic Russian poet Andrey Kovalev called for Mezhuev to be awarded Russia’s top honour posthumously.

:smh:
All these Russian generals are a bunch of clowns with fake medals. These are a bunch of Gadaffi’s in the dictator military uniforms that never bust a gun in their life. Then a war breaks out and they get slaughtered. LOL clown ass niggas

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these Russian generals are a bunch of clowns with fake medals. These are a bunch of Gadaffi’s in the dictator military uniforms that never bust a gun in their life. Then a war breaks out and they get slaughtered. LOL clown ass niggas

I'm still waiting for the next aspiring dictator or strongman to go full Gaddafi and not just have the medals but also have his own harem all female security force. He really called them the Amazonian Guard aka The Revolutionary Nuns. :lol:

Rome-1024x661.jpeg

AMGU-1.jpg

gaddafi_bodyguards-2-2011-3-14.jpg

700_01.jpg

Interesting-fac549.jpg

gaddafi2.jpg