BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I thought they would bomb graveyards….
I’m figuring something crazy will happen tho…like

What y’all think Russia will do in Retaliation
I think RU is planning a brutal no prisoners, no mercy offensive in the east directly out of their own territory in stead of Belarus. But if they're drawing from the same equipment and weapons supplies I think they'll have a lot of the same problems. The difference could be if they deploy troops that are more experienced and better trained.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was fuckin them hoes
He was on some sick shit. It is a serious topic but the way they photoshopped him in has me :lol:

gaddafis_harem.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think RU is planning a brutal no prisoners, no mercy offensive in the east directly out of their own territory in stead of Belarus. But if they're drawing from the same equipment and weapons supplies I think they'll have a lot of the same problems. The difference could be if they deploy troops that are more experienced and better trained.
Right…. A while back I saw something about one of the generals pissed off because he didn’t get the troops he ordered.
The tweet didn’t going into depth, but I’m guessing the soldiers he wanted was not up for deployment…. That would be crazy if that general who said that got killed…which is highly possible

the solders that left that “B” word town in disbelief, went back to Russian and was send back out after a few days…

for Talking purpose I’m thinking that was more of the better trained fighters, just on the strength they was quickly deployed

this mission is really a tough task for as pulling troops…
and burying nearly 20k don’t help at all…:lol:

If you look at the map of Russia, you’d see what I’m talking about.
there’s many location they can’t leave unattended

For as weapons, they probably will use that same unless they have some stuff they haven’t used yet

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes:

The only problem is that they got a lot of their "elite" troops killed early on. Remember the planes full of VDV paratroopers that were shot down? He does a good job of summarizing why they would have failed even if they had managed to get on the ground:

As for the Spetsnaz, they sent Zaslon and they got crushed along with Kadyrov's supposedly elite units. They were there very early to assassinate/replace Zelensky (remember the US has been sharing amazing intelligence with Ukraine and they wanted him out for his own safety very early on). Zaslon are supposed to be the highest level/super elite etc: https://sofrep.com/news/meet-zaslon-russias-ultra-secretive-unit/ and they were eliminated with Kadyrov's idiots by Ukrainian special forces. To be fair, lots of rumors that the FSB helped with the elimination of Kadyrov's elite troops by leaking info as they viewed them as a potential threat. Think back a few days and there were reports of 150+ FSB officers being jailed for "leaks". :smh:

Lots of reports of mutiny not just in the conscripts but even remaining VDV.

Claims that soldiers who refuse are being issued this stamp in their military records that says "A Russian professional soldier who refused to fight in Ukraine was fired and the words "prone to betrayal, lies and deception".

abe4dd1-rosiya690.jpg

I believe the mutiny stories but the stamp seems way too convenient/social media friendly but who knows with this dumb shit. :smh::lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

The only problem is that they got a lot of their "elite" troops killed early on. Remember the planes full of VDV paratroopers that were shot down? He does a good job of summarizing why they would have failed even if they had managed to get on the ground:

As for the Spetsnaz, they sent Zaslon and they got crushed along with Kadyrov's supposedly elite units. They were there very early to assassinate/replace Zelensky (remember the US has been sharing amazing intelligence with Ukraine and they wanted him out for his own safety very early on). Zaslon are supposed to be the highest level/super elite etc: https://sofrep.com/news/meet-zaslon-russias-ultra-secretive-unit/ and they were eliminated with Kadyrov's idiots by Ukrainian special forces. To be fair, lots of rumors that the FSB helped with the elimination of Kadyrov's elite troops by leaking info as they viewed them as a potential threat. Think back a few days and there were reports of 150+ FSB officers being jailed for "leaks". :smh:

Claims that soldiers who refuse are being issued this stamp in their military records that says "A Russian professional soldier who refused to fight in Ukraine was fired and the words "prone to betrayal, lies and deception".

abe4dd1-rosiya690.jpg

I believe the mutiny stories but the stamp seems way too convenient/social media friendly but who knows with this dumb shit. :smh::lol:

:lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right…. A while back I saw something about one of the generals pissed off because he didn’t get the troops he ordered.
The tweet didn’t going into depth, but I’m guessing the soldiers he wanted was not up for deployment…. That would be crazy if that general who said that got killed…which is highly possible

the solders that left that “B” word town in disbelief, went back to Russian and was send back out after a few days…

for Talking purpose I’m thinking that was more of the better trained fighters, just on the strength they was quickly deployed

For as weapons, they probably will use that same unless they have some stuff they haven’t used yet
You have to remember that they tried to bring in the reserve equipment etc. relatively early on and the results were what you would expect. :smh::lol:

Mothballed Russian military equipment is being taken out of long-term storage, but stolen and missing parts are preventing the replenishment of vehicles and the replacing losses.

The Ukrainian Intelligence Directorate alleged that corruption had been a major reason for the "extremely unsatisfactory" condition of the equipment being taken out of storage.

"Optical devices and electronics containing precious metals were stolen from the combat vehicles," said GUR. The intelligence body reported that many of the 4th Tank Division's stored tanks were "completely dismantled," and that some did not have engines.

One of the commanders even committed suicide as this was probably his same previously ignored grift. :smh:

Now, if this is the way they treat multimillion dollar equipment in reserve, imagine the state of the conscripts and others coming from places like Dagestan. :smh:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

abe4dd1-rosiya690.jpg

We keep hearing how popular Putin is with the average RU citizens, but they have everything to loose by being critical of him and his power structure. However, trained, professional soldiers aren't quite as gullible because their very lives are on the line in combat, and they are open to real facts and actual situational realities. They can only be lied to for so long, if at all, before there are consequences for their field commanders.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think everyone that followed the opening days of the invasion was absolutely shocked to see how miserably incompetent the invading army was. Personally, I was blown away with how their world class equipment and weapons just turned out to be raggedy, rotting rust buckets, that hadn't been maintained in the least. Look at what they're saying about that flag ship destroyer in the black sea. It was either hit by an amateur third rate navy missile attack, or they, failed to secure their own ordnance and blew it up their self by accident. Either way, no one would have expected that to happen in a million years.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think everyone that followed the opening days of the invasion was absolutely shocked to see how miserably incompetent the invading army was. Personally, I was blown away with how their world class equipment and weapons just turned out to be raggedy, rotting rust buckets, that hadn't been maintained in the least. Look at what they're saying about that flag ship destroyer in the black sea. It was either hit by an amateur third rate navy missile attack, or they, failed to secure their own ordnance and blew it up their self by accident. Either way, no one would have expected that to happen in a million years.

As a huge history/military nerd, I think that is what makes this so compelling. None of this shit should be happening to Russia. :smh: They should have taken Kyiv and installed a puppet government and leader within days. Instead, this is like a real life Michael Bay film; So bad but you can't turn away.:lol:We are watching a historical collapse in real time. It is insane.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a huge history/military nerd, I think that is what makes this so compelling. None of this shit should be happening to Russia. :smh: They should have taken Kyiv and installed a puppet government and leader within days. Instead, this is like a real life Michael Bay film; So bad but you can't turn away.:lol:We are watching a historical collapse in real time. It is insane.
Yeah, I hear you. Not ready to call it a collapse, but we are definitely seeing that their conventional military is mostly an old, lame dancing circus bear, and not the apex predator they led everyone to believe it was.

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I hear you. Not ready to call it a collapse, but we are definitely seeing that their conventional military is mostly an old, lame dancing circus bear, and not the apex predator they led everyone to believe it was.

I’m in my 40s and was told my whole life that Russia was a superpower. Russians were supposed to be cold, calculating, and tough. What else has CACs been lying to us about all these years?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I’m in my 40s and was told my whole life that Russia was a superpower. Russians were supposed to be cold, calculating, and tough. What else has CACs been lying to us about all these years?
This is only because of the nukes outside of the nukes Russia is not a strong country. And their military is not good people…..forgot about the Afghanistan war in the 80s.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We grew up with movies, tv and sports that depicted the USSR as one of if not the greatest US’ villain and rival. I’m been thinking the same thing as you about Russia.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is only because of the nukes outside of the nukes Russia is not a strong country. And their military is not good people…..forgot about the Afghanistan war in the 80s.
We grew up with movies, tv and sports that depicted the USSR as one of if not the greatest US’ villain and rival. I’m been thinking the same thing as you about Russia.
The breakup of the Soviet Union and Putin/oligarchs pillaging the coffers did in the Russian military

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Russia has a history of "losing" to small countries. Finland and Japan for example. They also have a history of huge manpower losses.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia has a history of "losing" to small countries. Finland and Japan for example. They also have a history of huge manpower losses.

100% but I just assumed (incorrectly) that in the 100+ year since then that they had actually built a modern, professional army. :lol:
I posted a few days back about how the Economist described the "modern" Russian military accurately in 1854. :smh::lol:

Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
It's funny that when people think of Russia. Besides nukes they think of the total size (6,601,670 sq mi) of the country.
Yet 75% of the population of 145,478,097 live in the European side (1,542,600 sq mi) of Russia. The United States is about half the size of Russia but the US (3,796,742 sq mi) has more than double the population (331,893,745) of Russia.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think the earlier assessments that there were no nukes were correct but the rumors persist

More 12D chess? :smh: :lol:

That’s why, they raif them homes in Ukraine, sending wash machines, stoves and etc back to Russia

They was like we gonna make a come up on this