BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
this a clear picture of why I say there will be a youth movement

So these old cats have a little history

EjqR-H8XkAQhMtG

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ukraine marine commander tells pope Mariupol is ‘hell on earth’
As Russian forces try to close in on the Ukrainian port city of Mariupol, a Ukrainian marine commander wrote in a letter to Pope Francis that the city “is what hell on earth looks like.”
“You have probably seen a lot in your life. But I am sure that you have never seen the things that are happening to Mariupol,” Maj. Serhiy Volyna wrote in the letter, published Monday by Ukrainska Pravda newspaper.
“I have not seen your appeals to the world and I have not read all your recent statements; I have been fighting for more than 50 days, completely surrounded, and all I have time for is a fierce battle for every meter of this city that is surrounded by the enemy,” Volyna wrote.
Mariupol is at the center of the storm in the Russia-Ukraine war as Moscow seeks to take over a city critical to its effort of building a land bridge from the the Crimean Peninsula to two separatist regions in eastern Ukraine.
According to the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defense on Monday, the effort to capture Mariupol has been slowed by Ukrainian forces, but it has come at a significant cost to residents. The mayor of Mariupol put the death toll at more than 10,000 citizens as of April 11.
The governor overseeing Mariupol said Friday the city has been “wiped off the face of the earth” because of relentless strikes and shelling.
Pope Francis last week called for both sides to put down their weapons to “begin an Easter truce.”
Francis previously traveled to the Russian Embassy in Italy at the beginning of the invasion to share his concerns for Ukraine. He has since denounced the war as “sacrilegious” and a humanitarian tragedy.
Ukrainian officials rejected an ultimatum Sunday to surrender Mariupol to Russia, Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal told ABC “This Week” anchor George Stephanopoulos.
“They [Mariupol residents] have no water, no food, no heat, no electricity,” Shmyhal said. “They ask all of our partners to support and help stop this humanitarian catastrophe.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Looks like the 2nd phase of the special military operation is underway

comments :lol: folks be at each

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like the 2nd phase of the special military operation is underway

comments :lol: folks be at each

That shit is like when the crazies on here forget they are using an alias and quote/respond to themselves.
Just your normal Kenyan living in South Africa who is passionate about his love for Putin. Totally normal. :smh: :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That shit is like when the crazies on here forget they are using an alias and quote/respond to themselves.
Just your normal Kenyan living in South Africa who is passionate about his love for Putin. Totally normal. :smh: :lol:

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::blush::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Russian mother disowns son for not supporting war

Russian actor and model Jean-Michel Shcherbak shares a message he received from his mother, denouncing him as her son due for not supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I have to get back to posting pics and clips…

way to much on this situation
:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Even tho this was pose to be over in 3 days, then We hear Russia will be out of ammo and food in two weeks… this shit still going and will keep going if both sides keep finding weapon stash….

These dudes exchanging sniper weapons
:lol: