BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FQtm9qGWUAcm4Vb
FQtm9qJXEA4trw-
FQtoUvMXIA0xeOw

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Look like this has made it way from Belarus

Apparently they don’t know how to place the net

FQtbeU0XEAMTYHn
FQtbgzSXMAk6s5c

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I need to get me ass off this phone and get to working :lol:

now Russia soldiers hear that bird in the sky and said “run and hide”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
⚡According to information received from the residents of Kramatorsk, a series of murders of civilians by Ukrainian nationalists were learned to seize their vehicles. At the exit of the city along the H-20 highway in the direction of Slavyansk, the militants stopped and confiscated vehicles, when they tried to resist, the owner of the car and his passengers were shot on the side of the road. It is reliably known about 23 civilians killed by Ukrainian nationalists, the actual number of victims could be much higher

Guess this could be truthful

I searched the town Slavyansk and saw this clip

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These passports:lol:

You need to log out of twitter and clear your cache so they algorithm stops serving you so much russian bullshit. :lol:Even the russian telegram channels I browse dont post some of that shit. :lol:

Seriously, notice that the falsely claiming people are dead etc. is the exact same bullshit they did with the vaccine. One of the main "doctors" quoted by the idiots on here claimed that the vaccine killed a HS football player when in reality he died 7 years earlier:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The day started with this:

The UK is revoking the Moscow Stock Exchange’s status as a recognised stock exchange in the latest sign of Russia’s isolation from the global financial system.

So, of course, you get the geopolitical version of "you can't fire me, I quit." in response from Putin :lol:

In a blow to Russia's richest business people, President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on April 16 that requires Russian companies to remove their listings from overseas stock exchanges.

The likes of Vladimir Potanin — Russia's richest man — will now have to adjust the ownership structure of their businesses, Bloomberg reported.

That means Russian billionaires who own the companies listed abroad won't be able to collect foreign-currency dividends from the depository receipts.

Trading of depositary receipts on foreign exchanges also must cease within days, though the New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, London Stock Exchange and other top international bourses had already frozen Russian stocks after Putin launched his war on Ukraine in February.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You need to log out of twitter and clear your cache so they algorithm stops serving you so much russian bullshit. :lol:Even the russian telegram channels I browse dont post some of that shit. :lol:

Seriously, notice that the falsely claiming people are dead etc. is the exact same bullshit they did with the vaccine. One of the main "doctors" quoted by the idiots on here claimed that the vaccine killed a HS football player when in reality he died 7 years earlier:

:lol: :lol: bro I don’t own a twitter account…

i just type city names in the search bar, see what comes up, read comments before twitter ask me to sign in, refresh then do again…

:lol:

I must say you been a great help to me, so just know for the next wars I’m be better eyeing out the bs…..

here Russia and Ukraine is of the same so fuck ‘em:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
EU wants to go ahead with an oil embargo but there’s one country and it’s leader who are tied deeply to Russia

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
One side(the invaders) saying this thing relaying data to Ukraine.
so Russian saying the equipment was dated :lol: