BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Funding & supplying of any weaponry and funds to the Ukrainian Azov – A3OB Battalion prohibited by Law – signed into Law 2018

Our U.S. Military, State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, NSA; basically the entire Government IS PROHIBITED BY LAW in the FUNDING & SUPPLYING OF ANY WEAPONRY AND FUNDS to the UKRAINIAN AZOV – A3OB BATTALION. The current goings-on in Ukraine and the Special Envoy of U.S. Defense Secretary and other is a DIRECT VIOLATION OF LAW i.e. TREASON.

Section 8129 of the 2018 OMNIBUS BILL PROHIBITS SUCH FUNDS & SUPPORT:

Shockingly THE HILL reported on it.

Think about this
seem like a country can’t join Nato, is they have an ongoing conflict can’t support other NATO countries

they definitely have an internal conflict which likely keep them from joining NATO…

seem like President Z, during one of his speeches seem like he accepted that.
he said ok I know we won’t join NATO and y’all won’t close the skies, just send us weapons so we can defend ourselves…

I’m sure supporting others is possible during conflict

we know they can support economically

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Please don't help our resident '"free thinkers" turn this into a hydroxychloroquine/ horse paste thread. This is "Canelo really won" level insanity. This was a nice refuge from the crazy on here while it lasted. :smh::lol:
I apologize bro…

But on some real shit… it’s actually for myself, you and two others
because them others folks avoid this bitch like it’s the plague thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bro to be honest I think most Americans is like fuck them Ukrainans fucks…

We as a whole is like
“shit about to get real, we don’t have food on the shelves, the price of eggs are thru the roof, interest rate about to jump 1%, fuel prices are serious, baby formula is hard to come by

but they inventing trillions of dollars into Ukraine

fuck Ukraine, fuck Russia and super fuck the government”

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Think about this
seem like a country can’t join Nato, is they have an ongoing conflict can’t support other NATO countries

they definitely have an internal conflict which likely keep them from joining NATO…

seem like President Z, during one of his speeches seem like he accepted that.
he said ok I know we won’t join NATO and y’all won’t close the skies, just send us weapons so we can defend ourselves…

I’m sure supporting others is possible during conflict

we know they can support economically
I've never changed my views on why Russia is there. There's bigger things happening globally. Ukraine is a major laundering and corruption hub, especially for politricians here.

Their military, being funded by this govt is treason. Unless that law was changed, then should still be in effect.

What no one questions is how is a first lady in a war zone with not one military presence for protection?

Prime Minister of Canada is there with what protection?

This is all a joke. Gaslighting the world.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I've never changed my views on why Russia is there. There's bigger things happening globally. Ukraine is a major laundering and corruption hub, especially for politricians here.

Their military, being funded by this govt is treason. Unless that law was changed, then should still be in effect.

What no one questions is how is a first lady in a war zone with not one military presence for protection?

Prime Minister of Canada is there with what protection?

This is all a joke. Gaslighting the world.

man on some really serious shit…
You highlighted a amazing question

I need someone to tell us what’s up with Ukraine

Are These folks are sending a fuck you to Russia

like wtf bro

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMG_20220508_153422_502.jpg
:cool:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man on some really serious shit…
You highlighted a amazing question

I need someone to tell us what’s up with Ukraine

Are These folks are sending a fuck you to Russia

like wtf bro
The answer is related to the fact that russia isn't actually winning. :lol: We are 70+ days into this and Kyiv is more secure than it was during the first days of the war. Russia was thought to have the strongest air force in the world behind the USAF and Navy but here we are literally months into a conflict with a nation whose own air force is ranked slightly ahead of Angola (seriously) in terms of aircraft strength and yet the Ukrainian air force is not only still operational but taking scalps.:smh:

Russia can't/won't touch foreign dignitaries visiting Ukraine for the same reasons they didn't stop the shipment of M777s into the combat zone. :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russian authorities in Ukraine’s occupied city of Donetsk are tossing the bodies of their dead soldiers in a secret dump “by the thousands” and charging their loved ones money to find them.

That’s according to a new audio recording released by Ukraine’s Security Service on Tuesday, which is purportedly an intercepted telephone conversation between two Russians discussing how one of their missing friends was finally found.

In the two-and-a-half minute recording, an unidentified man tells his female relative that the fate of “Inna’s brother” is finally known after he went missing a month ago.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia admits it faces economic collapse over Putin’s war

Russia's economy has plunged into its worst crisis for almost three decades as the country is battered by Western sanctions, a leaked copy of the Kremlin's own forecasts shows.

The Russian finance ministry is predicting a 12pc collapse in GDP this year, the biggest contraction since 1994 when it was shifting towards capitalism under Boris Yeltsin, the first post-Soviet president.

A collapse would wipe out around a decade of economic growth.

The leak will pile pressure on Vladimir Putin, who on Monday presided over a scaled-down version of Russia's annual Victory Day parade marking the end of the Second World War in Europe.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man this shit crazy…

I think if you don’t say “we luv Ukraine” or “Ukraine is strong” this is you faith

your label a traitor

unless you’re accused of steal/looting

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man this something I’ve never understood…

If you hate a group of people, like how, like why….

Over time there had to be screws that were magically loosen to allow thoughts to be form.

If you don’t like them, u gonna stick your prize indicator in them(male or female).

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this something I’ve never understood…

If you hate a group of people, like how, like why….

Over time there had to be screws that were magically loosen to allow thoughts to be form.

If you don’t like them, u gonna stick your prize indicator in them(male or female).

:lol:They have been doing this dumb shit since this started.

This is the original tweet from a Ukrianian MP about discovering the body with the swastika
It reminds me of the "nazi" hangout the russians found complete with copies of the video game the SIMS instead of sim cards as they misunderstood the FSB directions:lol:

FRM_IOBWQAI4-3B.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol:They have been doing this dumb shit since this started.

This is the original tweet from a Ukrianian MP about discovering the body with the swastika
It reminds me of the "nazi" hangout the russians found complete with copies of the video game the SIMS instead of sim cards as they misunderstood the FSB directions:lol:

FRM_IOBWQAI4-3B.jpg

Right… it not just about the Russians & Ukrainians

like in every conflict we hear these stories

Like man wtf…. You don’t hate them that much to not get a nut off… smh

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right… it not just about the Russians & Ukrainians

like in every conflict we hear these stories

Like man wtf…. You don’t hate them that much to not get a nut off… smh

Something is just wrong with Russian cacs. Mass rape has been there MO since WWII :smh: :smh: :smh:

The majority of the assaults were committed in the Soviet occupation zone; estimates of the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers have ranged up to 2 million.[11][12][13][14] According to historian William Hitchcock, in many cases women were the victims of repeated rapes, some as many as 60 to 70 times.[15] At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports,[13]with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath.[16]

Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000.[2][17] Antony Beevor describes it as the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history" and concludes that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone.[18]

According to the Soviet war correspondent Natalya Gesse, Soviet soldiers raped German females from eight to eighty years old. Soviet and Polish women were not spared either.[19][20][21] When General Tsygankov, head of the political department of the First Ukrainian Front, reported to Moscow the mass rape of Soviet women deported to Germany for forced labour, he recommended that the women be prevented from describing their ordeal on their return to Russia.[22]

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Something is just wrong with Russian cacs. Mass rape has been there MO since WWII :smh: :smh: :smh:

The majority of the assaults were committed in the Soviet occupation zone; estimates of the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers have ranged up to 2 million.[11][12][13][14] According to historian William Hitchcock, in many cases women were the victims of repeated rapes, some as many as 60 to 70 times.[15] At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports,[13]with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath.[16]

Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000.[2][17] Antony Beevor describes it as the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history" and concludes that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone.[18]

According to the Soviet war correspondent Natalya Gesse, Soviet soldiers raped German females from eight to eighty years old. Soviet and Polish women were not spared either.[19][20][21] When General Tsygankov, head of the political department of the First Ukrainian Front, reported to Moscow the mass rape of Soviet women deported to Germany for forced labour, he recommended that the women be prevented from describing their ordeal on their return to Russia.[22]

fa sho bro…
I said all conflicts
But I forgot this all about Russian
:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This Clare Daly don’t mind talking her shit to her fellow EU parliament colleagues

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Clare Daly don’t mind talking her shit to her fellow EU parliament colleagues

She is not only an Putin apologist but an Assad apologist as well. :smh: Ireland is not a member of NATO and has been neutral since the 1930s but they have turned on her for this dumb shit...

How Clare Daly and Mick Wallace became stars of authoritarian state media
A new Irish Times investigation shows the MEPs’ outsized profile in regime-controlled media

When Dublin MEP Clare Daly stood up to denounce sanctions on Russia last week in the European Parliament and say that the EU’s response makes her “absolutely sick”, within a day the clip was being played on Russian state television.

The speech was broadcast on the country’s two most popular channels, the state-controlled Rossiya-1 and Channel One, where a presenter and a guest discussed it as evidence that western politicians were coming around to the Kremlin point of view on the Ukraine invasion.

“This is a very important precedent which suggests that many politicians in Europe don’t want to participate in this information campaign which demonises our country,” remarked the guest, Nikita Danyuk of a Russian strategic studies institute.

It’s an example of how Daly and her close political ally Mick Wallace have become staples of state-controlled media in the Russian, Chinese, and Arabic languages since they were elected to the European Parliament, coverage in which they are presented as important international figures who confirm regime positions.

A 10-month investigation by The Irish Times to track the international footprint of the two MEPs has revealed their outsized profile in the state-controlled media operations of various authoritarian regimes.

While their activities may not always make waves in their own home constituencies of Dublin and Ireland South, in the past year their mere tweets have repeatedly made headlines internationally, from Russia Today to Iranian state news.

Their speeches have gone viral multiple times in China, boosted by Chinese government officials: since the invasion of Ukraine, speeches by Daly in the European Parliament have been posted at least four times by official Chinese foreign ministry accounts on Twitter.

Since January 2021 the two have received far more coverage in Chinese-language media than Ireland’s top political leaders or even Irish celebrities and sports stars like Conor McGregor and Rory McIlroy, according to news database LexisNexis, becoming so familiar to viewers that Wallace was given a nickname in Chinese: “Golden Lion King.”

Last month the two appeared in a very different place: in Lithuania, where they travelled to meet and speak in support of a man convicted of spying for Russia – even appearing on his chat show.