BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don't believe they caught anyone or else they would be parading them around already like they have with regular captured Western troops. It makes no sense that they would hype up unknown POWs but not generals etc. This is the plan for May 9th:

They wouldn't need to do this if they actually captured somebody big.

Notice that the russians follow the domestic nut job (Qanon, MAGA) playbook because they are the ones who wrote it. Every single day the Russians announce an imminent defeat, capture etc. and nothing happens. They quickly move on to the next thing as if they didn't just falsely predict some catastrophic event. Literally the same playbook as our idiots here.

As for Azovstal, the real question is how did we end up focusing on this bullshit? :lol: Russia has gone from we will quickly take Kyiv and replace the Nazi friendly government to we actually planned a 70 day + standoff at a steel plant in Mauripol. :smh: What happened to the search for the Hunter Biden led nazi covid labs? :lol:

They are focusing on Mauripol because they probably will be able to declare "victory" there by May 9th. They are already changing things to Russian and have filtration camps in place. They will systematically "liberate" the Ukrainians by forcibly deporting them to rural russia while bringing in ethnic russians to take their place in Ukraine. In a few months time, they will hold "referendums" in which the new russian inhabitants will vote for "independence" from Ukraine which will be promptly recognized by the russians. Rinse and repeat for any territory they capture and hold on to.

Yea completely understand, I guess the focus on Azovstal is a combination of the civilians and alleged Nazis.

For me it seem like Russia should’ve been focused here from jump… the southern area of Ukraine(looks the money maker region). From Odessa to Mauripol….Access to the sea/ports, steel plant and plenty of farm land.

Seems like half of the southern area(if any)
would be more Russian friendly.

Didn’t they find hunter Biden laptop :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean I don’t have an eagle eye for this type of bullshit but I was weak at that…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
For as changing street signs and stuff… then dudes couldn’t wait to do that shit…

them Russians had to have a truckload of flags and signs in those convoys…

Unless they have a tactical flag rising crew :lol: :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea completely understand, I guess the focus on Azovstal is a combination of the civilians and alleged Nazis.

For me it seem like Russia should’ve been focused here from jump… the southern area of Ukraine(looks the money maker region). From Odessa to Mauripol….Access to the sea/ports, steel plant and plenty of farm land.

Seems like half of the southern area(if any)
would be more Russian friendly.

Didn’t they find hunter Biden laptop :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean I don’t have an eagle eye for this type of bullshit but I was weak at that…
Have you ever watched a tv show or movie where they combine two fantasy worlds for a "crossover" event? That is where we are with this bullshit. :lol: There is crossover between Russian bullshit they have put out since the invasion and the other bullshit they have been putting out in the US since 2014/2015:

The truth about Hunter Biden and the Ukrainian ‘bio labs’

Apparently Israelis are nazis now too:

After a series of outlandish accusations from the Kremlin about Jewish complicity in the Holocaust, Russian President Vladimir Putin has apologized to his Israeli counterpart, Naftali Bennett.

Bennett and other Israeli leaders had taken offense at the suggestion that Jews had been partly responsible for their murder by the Nazis during World War II, an argument first made by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Sunday in a misbegotten effort to explain why Russia was seeking to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, a country led by a Jewish president who lost family members in the Holocaust

Also notice that all of the resident anti-vaccine/don't vote idiots are, conveniently, Putin apologists. All of this bullshit flows from the same source...

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that ain't good.

:lol:

Close to 3,000 members of the private military company Wagner Groupare believed to have been killed on the battlefield in Ukraine while fighting for Russia, British MPs have been told.

The statistics were shared with the Commons Foreign Affairs Committee by investigative website Bellingcat’s top official Christo Grozev who confirmed the toll.

Citing sources from within the Wagner circle, Mr Grozev said that his investigation website was informed that the numbers fighting alongside the Russian troops were “much higher” than expected, according to a report.

MPs were told that close to 8,000 Wagner mercenaries had been deployed in Ukraine.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Have you ever watched a tv show or movie where they combine two fantasy worlds for a "crossover" event? That is where we are with this bullshit. :lol: There is crossover between Russian bullshit they have put out since the invasion and the other bullshit they have been putting out in the US since 2014/2015:

The truth about Hunter Biden and the Ukrainian ‘bio labs’

Apparently Israelis are nazis now too:

After a series of outlandish accusations from the Kremlin about Jewish complicity in the Holocaust, Russian President Vladimir Putin has apologized to his Israeli counterpart, Naftali Bennett.

Bennett and other Israeli leaders had taken offense at the suggestion that Jews had been partly responsible for their murder by the Nazis during World War II, an argument first made by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Sunday in a misbegotten effort to explain why Russia was seeking to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, a country led by a Jewish president who lost family members in the Holocaust

Also notice that all of the resident anti-vaccine/don't vote idiots are, conveniently, Putin apologists. All of this bullshit flows from the same source...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yall be at them folks neck

I’m kinda curious why as many of our members don’t frequent the thread anymore

Are they satisfied with the way Ukraine slaughtering Russia troops?

Did they come to the conclusion of fuck Russia but Ukraine too!!! :lol:

Did they really thought Russia was gonna be out of missiles after two week, like many folk said :lol: Once that didn’t happen, they lost hope?

Were they turned off by the amount of resources the US is sending to Ukraine.
(To me Ukraine might become our Israel of Europe).

To be honest they could answer it themselves:lol: :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yall be at them folks neck

I’m kinda curious why as many of our members don’t frequent the thread anymore

Are they satisfied with the way Ukraine slaughtering Russia troops?

Did they come to the conclusion of fuck Russia but Ukraine too!!! :lol:

Did they really thought Russia was gonna be out of missiles after two week, like many folk said :lol: Once that didn’t happen, they lost hope?

Were they turned off by the amount of resources the US is sending to Ukraine.
(To me Ukraine might become our Israel of Europe).

To be honest they could answer it themselves:lol: :lol:

A lot of the stupidity we have seen over the last few years is a direct result of Russian campaigns targeting Us specifically. That is the main reason I take great pleasure in them being publicly humiliated like this. Russian fingerprints all over everything from "hold your vote" to the bullshit around 5G and then covid. Go back and look at some of the covid threads and you will see the same pattern. A lot of people on here are reflexively contrarian as it requires no knowledge of the situation or actual understanding to just say "I disagree". When pushed to offer some analysis or critical thinking, they will go into a bullshit loop: nazis, covid, biden, Obama etc. :smh: :lol: It is hard to come in here and still say "Russia is winning" when we all can see what is happening in real time. I keep saying it but notice that the same idiots in here defending the russian ethnostate are also the main ones discouraging voting and pushing wild vaccine conspiracies.

Normally May 9th is filled with parades etc. VDV are prominently featured normally.

267e4757-d789-4116-a09b-dd34f089110b_8a90df6e.jpg

This year will be interesting since a good portion of the VDV have been turned into fertilizer in Ukraine :lol::lol::lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bo

A lot of the stupidity we have seen over the last few years is a direct result of Russian campaigns targeting Us specifically. That is the main reason I take great pleasure in them being publicly humiliated like this. Russian fingerprints all over everything from "hold your vote" to the bullshit around 5G and then covid. Go back and look at some of the covid threads and you will see the same pattern. A lot of people on here are reflexively contrarian as it requires no knowledge of the situation or actual understanding to just say "I disagree". When pushed to offer some analysis or critical thinking, they will go into a bullshit loop: nazis, covid, biden, Obama etc. :smh: :lol: It is hard to come in here and still say "Russia is winning" when we all can see what is happening in real time. I keep saying it but notice that the same idiots in here defending the russian ethnostate are also the main ones discouraging voting and pushing wild vaccine conspiracies.

Normally May 9th is filled with parades etc. VDV are prominently featured normally.

267e4757-d789-4116-a09b-dd34f089110b_8a90df6e.jpg

This year will be interesting since a good portion of the VDV have been turned into fertilizer in Ukraine :lol::lol::lol:

Boy y’all crazy :lol: :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That flag convoy at work again :lol:

“Come in flag battalion”

“over”

“We have a risky mission”

“over”

“sir yes sir”

“we need two of our flag holders to place our colors on top of that postal building”

“We on it”

FSK93e5WUAAD10s

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
what do y’all make of this…

NATO have everything placed in Ukraine that they need to defend themselves, which have slowed the advancement of RF forces

or

NATO is expecting Russia to unleash some serious shelling…

I’ve read Ukraine been pretty well coached on their counterattacks

while apparently this dude who now in command of Russia actions… have somewhat of a slow advancing approaching…
One of our army analysts, said it like he makes sure the area cleared of any threat, then is secured with backup before moving forward.

so it’s a cat and mouse game

Stoltenberg: NATO will support Ukraine until its complete victory over Russia
07.05.2022 16:15
As NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told German newspaper Welt in an interview, NATO is determined to help Ukraine while Putin wages the war, "even if it takes months or years." At the same time, Stoltenberg wants to "do everything possible" so that the conflict does not expand.

In the coming days, according to Stoltenberg, "we can expect and must prepare for the Russian offensive and even greater brutality, even greater difficulties and even greater destruction of critical infrastructure and residential areas."

According to him, the current Russian offensive in eastern Ukraine has not yet gained momentum as Ukrainian troops defend themselves.

"We see a stark contrast between Russian and Ukrainian forces: Ukrainian troops are brave and know what they are fighting for. Russian troops suffer from poor leadership, poor morale and many do not know what they are fighting for," said the NATO Secretary General.

Stoltenberg sees his main task in preventing a large-scale war so that the war does not expand from Ukraine onwards, and to minimize the risk through deterrence and collective defense.

According to its leader, NATO "is not a party to the war consciously." At the same time, the Alliance is increasing troops and equipment on its eastern flank to protect its members. In his opinion, Germany plays a leading role in this.

Commenting on Moscow's nuclear threats, Stoltenberg said: "We hear the threatening nuclear rhetoric of the Russian leadership. This is irresponsible and reckless. Nuclear war cannot be won and should never be fought, including in Russia."

He stressed that since the beginning of the full-scale war in Ukraine on February 24, NATO had not noticed any changes in Russia's nuclear strategy. Therefore, the Alliance sees no indications of a higher level of readiness of the Russian nuclear arsenal, said the Secretary General.

Stoltenberg stressed that "Ukraine must win this war because it defends its country. NATO members will never agree to the illegal annexation of Crimea. We have also always opposed Russian control over parts of Donbas in eastern Ukraine."

As for peace agreements, the decision must be made by Ukraine itself, the Alliance leader concluded.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what do y’all make of this…

NATO have everything placed in Ukraine that they need to defend themselves, which have slowed the advancement of RF forces

or

NATO is expecting Russia to unleash some serious shelling…

I’ve read Ukraine been pretty well coached on their counterattacks

while apparently this dude who now in command of Russia actions… have somewhat of a slow advancing approaching…
One of our army analysts, said it like he makes sure the area cleared of any threat, then is secured with backup before moving forward.

so it’s a cat and mouse game

Stoltenberg: NATO will support Ukraine until its complete victory over Russia
07.05.2022 16:15
As NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told German newspaper Welt in an interview, NATO is determined to help Ukraine while Putin wages the war, "even if it takes months or years." At the same time, Stoltenberg wants to "do everything possible" so that the conflict does not expand.

In the coming days, according to Stoltenberg, "we can expect and must prepare for the Russian offensive and even greater brutality, even greater difficulties and even greater destruction of critical infrastructure and residential areas."

According to him, the current Russian offensive in eastern Ukraine has not yet gained momentum as Ukrainian troops defend themselves.

"We see a stark contrast between Russian and Ukrainian forces: Ukrainian troops are brave and know what they are fighting for. Russian troops suffer from poor leadership, poor morale and many do not know what they are fighting for," said the NATO Secretary General.

Stoltenberg sees his main task in preventing a large-scale war so that the war does not expand from Ukraine onwards, and to minimize the risk through deterrence and collective defense.

According to its leader, NATO "is not a party to the war consciously." At the same time, the Alliance is increasing troops and equipment on its eastern flank to protect its members. In his opinion, Germany plays a leading role in this.

Commenting on Moscow's nuclear threats, Stoltenberg said: "We hear the threatening nuclear rhetoric of the Russian leadership. This is irresponsible and reckless. Nuclear war cannot be won and should never be fought, including in Russia."

He stressed that since the beginning of the full-scale war in Ukraine on February 24, NATO had not noticed any changes in Russia's nuclear strategy. Therefore, the Alliance sees no indications of a higher level of readiness of the Russian nuclear arsenal, said the Secretary General.

Stoltenberg stressed that "Ukraine must win this war because it defends its country. NATO members will never agree to the illegal annexation of Crimea. We have also always opposed Russian control over parts of Donbas in eastern Ukraine."

As for peace agreements, the decision must be made by Ukraine itself, the Alliance leader concluded.

You can tell about the true status of everything based on the actions of the non-combatants. The first few weeks Ukraine was basically on its own as every Western country was hesitant to send arms etc. to a country that looked like it would fall in a few days. As Kyiv held and Zelensky stayed and fought, more arms flowed in recognizing that Ukraine had a chance. Germany went from not suppling shit anticipating a quick Ukrainian collapse and not wanting to upset their existing business relationships with Russia. Now, Germany is sending this:

US went from trying to evacuate Zelensky to providing the intelligence needed to sink a ship and kill several generals.:lol:

US and NATO also see the financial opportunity to destroy Russia. Russia has a GDP smaller than the state of Texas but is spending crazy amounts on the war:

Further, Russia is losing multimillion dollar tanks to things like javelins that cost $178K + 78K per missile. None of this is sustainable at all and it may be the best return on tax payer funded defense spending in modern US history. :smh::lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can tell about the true status of everything based on the actions of the non-combatants. The first few weeks Ukraine was basically on its own as every Western country was hesitant to send arms etc. to a country that looked like it would fall in a few days. As Kyiv held and Zelensky stayed and fought, more arms flowed in recognizing that Ukraine had a chance. Germany went from not suppling shit anticipating a quick Ukrainian collapse and not wanting to upset their existing business relationships with Russia. Now, Germany is sending this:

US went from trying to evacuate Zelensky to providing the intelligence needed to sink a ship and kill several generals.:lol:

US and NATO also see the financial opportunity to destroy Russia. Russia has a GDP smaller than the state of Texas but is spending crazy amounts on the war:

Further, Russia is losing multimillion dollar tanks to things like javelins that cost $178K + 78K per missile. None of this is sustainable at all and it may be the best return on tax payer funded defense spending in modern US history. :smh::lol:
If the conscientiously stupid still consider this as Russia winning then there is no hope for them

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That cobra system is going to be a problem for the russians.

The COBRA mission is to locate mortars, rocket launchers and artillery batteries and to provide information for countering their effectiveness. With a detection range up to 100 km COBRA is capable of locating and classifying up to 40 batteries in two minutes.

Yea I was reading on that system, everyone saying this the game changers and reason why many locations in Russia getting hit…

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
from day one... why i said these forum is now gone to the dogs, infiltrated & infested , why i be frequently these parts lesser these days

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bato Basanov, 25, winner of World Tank Biathlon-2021, was killed whilst serving in a tank in Ukraine. He is the latest of dozens of men from his impoverished region of Buryatia some 3,500 miles east of Moscow to be killed in Putin's war

As two bereft mothers in grief-stricken Buryatia spoke about collecting the bodies of their sons, one reportedly said to the other: 'You're lucky because your son's body arrived intact. Mine came back as a head and two hands.'

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting read if this is your thing....

Defeating the Russian Battalion Tactical Group by CPT Nicolas J. Fiore

The Russian battalion tactical group (BTG) is a modular tactical organization created from a garrisoned Russian Army brigade to deploy combat power to conflict zones. BTGs were typically effective in combat operations in Ukraine from 2013-2015, but on several occasions, BTGs were tactically defeated by Ukrainian regular-army units despite Russian overmatch in firepower, electronic warfare (EW) and air-defense artillery (ADA).
This article researches the weaknesses that allowed Ukrainian Army units to defeat Russian BTGs and describes tactics that an American brigade combat team (BCT) can employ to create similar opportunities to tactically defeat a BTG if required in a future conflict.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don’t know what Ms. Nika want Ukraine or anyone to do about their live ones in Azovstal There’s likely no opportunity to break thru the encirclement to get into Azovstal. A couple weeks back a couple of helicopters were destroyed(maybe a ship) try to get to Azovstal.
Emmanuel Macron of France called Putin back in March, asking him to setup an humanitarian evacuation. I read he called again last week, about freeing the trapped people….

“PARIS--French President Emmanuel Macron held his first phone call with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin in more than a month, reviving a diplomatic channel that had gone cold after the purported Russian atrocities against Ukrainian civilians sparked international condemnation.

In a call that lasted more than two hours, Mr. Macron said he was deeply worried about the situation in Mariupol, a port along the Black Sea, and other parts of Eastern Ukraine where Russia has focused its new offensive. Mr. Macron also urged Russia to allow evacuations from the Azovstal steel plant, which has been under heavy bombardment.”

Its really fucked up… injured soldiers are rotting to death..

There were at least 4 or 5 green corridors opportunities, but not many people went

seem like civilians wasn’t able to leave when they wanted to

The entrapped soldiers asked to be transferred to a 3rd country with their weapons….
At first they said they wasn’t giving up…after a few weeks, that mindset changed(for the better)

UN and Red Cross corridor along with Russia watchful eyes have transported plenty civilians(maybe like 500). I’m sure some fighters will tried to slip thru unnotice

So, I’m not sure what Ms. Nika actions plan would be. At this point only conversation and agreements, is what will save those lives.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
First lady Jill Biden makes unannounced trip to Ukraine

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F220508093654-01-jill-biden-ukraine-0508.jpg

Uzhhorod, Ukraine (CNN)First lady Jill Biden spent part of Mother's Day making an unannounced trip to Uzhhorod, Ukraine, a small city in the far southwestern corner of Ukraine, a country that for the last 10 weeks has been under invasion by Russia.
At a converted school that now serves as temporary housing for displaced citizens, Biden met with Ukrainian first lady Olena Zelenska, who has not been seen in public since the start of the war on February 24.
"I wanted to come on Mother's Day," Biden said to her Ukrainian counterpart, the two women seated at a small table in a classroom of a former school that is now a source of temporary housing for displaced Ukrainians, including 48 children. "We thought it was important to show the Ukrainian people this war has to stop. And this war has been brutal." Biden added, "The people of the United States stand with the people of Ukraine."
Zelenska, who early on in the Russian invasion sent a letter to Biden, has exchanged correspondence with her American counterpart in recent weeks, US officials tell CNN.

CONTINUED:
First lady Jill Biden makes unannounced trip to Ukraine - CNNPolitics

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Funding & supplying of any weaponry and funds to the Ukrainian Azov – A3OB Battalion prohibited by Law – signed into Law 2018

Our U.S. Military, State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, NSA; basically the entire Government IS PROHIBITED BY LAW in the FUNDING & SUPPLYING OF ANY WEAPONRY AND FUNDS to the UKRAINIAN AZOV – A3OB BATTALION. The current goings-on in Ukraine and the Special Envoy of U.S. Defense Secretary and other is a DIRECT VIOLATION OF LAW i.e. TREASON.

Section 8129 of the 2018 OMNIBUS BILL PROHIBITS SUCH FUNDS & SUPPORT:

Shockingly THE HILL reported on it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So Jill Biden, Justin Trudeau and U2 is going there to have a Freedom concert in Kyiv?

:roflmao:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-Justin-Trudeau-surprise-visit-Ukraine.html

Pure comedy
Justin better talk to his countrymen before going over there

Y’all remember Wali the Canadian Sniper, well this is article and videos from him and his partner Shadow

(Don’t think Wali said Ukraine is losing the wall, but gives great insight)

Canadian "Super Soldier" Wali Goes Home - Tells Tale of Ukraine Losing War

Canadian fighting in Ukraine describes the 'hell' he witnessed

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Justin better talk to his countrymen before going over there

Y’all remember Wali the Canadian Sniper, well this is article and videos from him and his partner Shadow

(Don’t think Wali said Ukraine is losing the wall, but gives great insight)

Canadian "Super Soldier" Wali Goes Home - Tells Tale of Ukraine Losing War

Canadian fighting in Ukraine describes the 'hell' he witnessed

Please don't help our resident '"free thinkers" turn this into a hydroxychloroquine/ horse paste thread. This is "Canelo really won" level insanity. This was a nice refuge from the crazy on here while it lasted. :smh::lol: