BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
y’all remember when we all was laughing at Russia for shipping those regular ass vehicles to Ukraine….

we’ll look at this

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“What war is and how it affects, leaves traces, not only on the face but also on the soul, changes man.
Pictures of veterans in Mariupol, before and now.
Only the face, especially the eyes, speaks a thousand words.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
There’s reports this dude was killed a couple days ago and this last video he did was pre recorded.
As always who knows…. But don’t seem like he was to fond of us in the West

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Russia fires hypersonic missiles at Odesa
Ukraine’s vital Black Sea port city of Odesa has come under repeated attacks. The Ukrainian military said Russian forces fired seven missiles, hitting a shopping centre and a warehouse. One person was killed and five were injured.
The city’s Mayor Gennady Trukhanov said that the warehouse "had nothing in common with military infrastructure or military objects."
A Russian supersonic bomber fired three hypersonic missiles according to the Centre for Defence Strategies. The hypersonic missiles travel at five times the speed of sound and have a range of 2,000 kilometers. Using this weaponry allowed Russia to fire from an aircraft at a distance without entering Ukrainian air space. The strikes come a day after a Victory Day parade in Moscow.
Russia fires hypersonic missiles at Odesa | News | Independent TV

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
y’all remember when we all was laughing at Russia for shipping those regular ass vehicles to Ukraine….

we’ll look at this

I think you may be missing one of the major points of all of this...

26694.jpeg

Russia was widely considered to be the the second most powerful military in the world behind the US. Ukraine was ranked below Spain and Australia and just above Canada.:lol:Russia spends around 150+ billion per year on its armed forces compared to around 12 billion for Ukraine. :smh: To put that in full perspective, Angola spends around 7 billion. There is no scenario where Ukraine and Russia should ever be in a similar position regarding resources and equipment.:smh: Russia has managed through grift, incompetence and corruption to cannibalize and degrade their own military to a point that we are now 70+ days into a conflict that was expected to last days.

I was in Western Europe with my wife when this shit first started. We watched the coverage on BFM (all the hotel had) and I even had some work colleagues in other parts of Europe reach out to me about volunteer opportunities that were already available in Poland. Do not let the hotep idiots and free thinkers fool you into engaging in Russian revisionism. This is nothing but an unmitigated military disaster on a scale not seen in a very long time. This is Buster Douglas not only winning the first fight with Mike but the rematch and "trilogy" as well. :lol:This thread is 170+ pages because of how unprecedented this really is. :smh:

I have been against Russia since the first signs of bullshit started popping up around 2014/2015. I've said it before on here, but all of the "don't vote"/"hold your vote"/"don't get vaccinated" etc. bullshit we have seen emanates from russian troll farms that have specifically targeted Us. :smh:

So for me, watching Ukrainian IT workers and farmers destroy Russians is not only surprising and entertaining, but very cathartic in a way. :lol:

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

26694.jpeg

Russia was widely considered to be the the second most powerful military in the world behind the US. Ukraine was ranked below Spain and Australia and just above Canada.:lol:Russia spends around 60+ billion per year on its armed forces compared to around 5+ billion for Ukraine. :smh: To put that in full perspective, Angola spends around 7 billion. There is no scenario where Ukraine and Russia should ever be in a similar position regarding resources and equipment.:smh: Russia has managed through grift, incompetence and corruption to cannibalize and degrade their own military to a point that we are now 70+ days into a conflict that was expected to last days.

I was in Western Europe with my wife when this shit first started. We watched the coverage on BFM (all the hotel had) and I even had some work colleagues in other parts of Europe reach out to me about volunteer opportunities that were already available in Poland. Do not let the hotep idiots and free thinkers fool you into engaging in Russian revisionism. This is nothing but an unmitigated military disaster on a scale not seen in a very long time. This is Buster Douglas not only winning the first fight with Mike but the rematch and "trilogy" as well. :lol:This thread is 170+ pages because of how unprecedented this really is. :smh:

I have been against Russia since the first signs of bullshit started popping up around 2014/2015. I've said it before on here, but all of the "don't vote"/"hold your vote"/"don't get vaccinated" etc. bullshit we have seen emanates from russian troll farms that have specifically targeted Us. :smh:

So for me, watching Ukrainian IT workers and farmers destroy Russians is not only surprising and entertaining, but very cathartic in a way. :lol:
:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

26694.jpeg

Russia was widely considered to be the the second most powerful military in the world behind the US. Ukraine was ranked below Spain and Australia and just above Canada.:lol:Russia spends around 150+ billion per year on its armed forces compared to around 12 billion for Ukraine. :smh: To put that in full perspective, Angola spends around 7 billion. There is no scenario where Ukraine and Russia should ever be in a similar position regarding resources and equipment.:smh: Russia has managed through grift, incompetence and corruption to cannibalize and degrade their own military to a point that we are now 70+ days into a conflict that was expected to last days.

I don’t have a issue with you being against them fucks in Russia

It’s all good to be against Russia or Ukraine

I’m just saying it was funny when Russia was transporting regular pickup trucks, cargo trucks, ambulance etc

now Ukraine looking for sprinter equipment… there’s no giggles :lol:

i was talking to my brother-in-law the other day(former military guy)

he was like, “Man U know what funny, the way Ukraine killing them Russians. They lost 20k troops, while smirking”

I said “yea them mfers getting lite up, they ain’t sending the dead soldiers back to Russia”.

I bet him that he would never believe Ukraine numbers ain’t too far behind that.

He replied, I ain’t heard that…I said you won’t either, unless you stumble across it”

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t have a issue with you being against them fucks in Russia

It’s all good to be against Russia or Ukraine

I’m just saying it was funny when Russia was transporting regular pickup trucks, cargo trucks, ambulance etc

now Ukraine looking for sprinter equipment… there’s no giggles :lol:

i was talking to my brother-in-law the other day(former military guy)

he was like, “Man U know what funny, the way Ukraine killing them Russians. They lost 20k troops, while smirking”

I said “yea them mfers getting lite up, they ain’t sending the dead soldiers back to Russia”.

I bet him that he would never believe Ukraine numbers ain’t too far behind that.

He replied, I ain’t heard that…I said you won’t either, unless you stumble across it”

Ukraine has more equipment now than they had at the start of the "special operation". They have actually had more tanks than russia for the last few weeks

This russian shit is hilarious because it is like seeing somebody in a new S Class not have the money for gas. Like I said, there is no scenario where russia should be losing let alone going blow for blow with Ukraine. Agincourt level upset and I am 100% here to see this dumb shit. :lol:

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ukraine has more equipment now than they had at the start of the "special operation". They have actually had more tanks than russia for the last few weeks

This russian shit is hilarious because it is like seeing somebody in a new S Class not have the money for gas. Like I said, there is no scenario where russia should be losing let alone going blow to blow with Ukraine. Agincourt level upset and I am 100% here to see this dumb shit. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that is funny as hell they going blow for blow with Ukraine

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ukraine is dragging this war on means Russia economy is about to be dragged with it. Don't think there people can deal with a war lasting over a year.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Does TMZ have the story on this yet? You know, more news about the war that wasn't going to happen.... @xfactor... cough... @xCACtor the coon.... dumbass
:idea:
Ukraine tries its first Russian soldier for alleged war crimes

gettyimages-1239959269_wide-e5ac2d0d1ff5ef4c233d8b968b35a4e3327218bd-s1100-c50.jpg
Ukraine Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova visits a mass grave in Bucha, on the outskirts of Kyiv, on April 13

The office of Ukraine's prosecutor general announced on Wednesday that it is opening its first war crimes trial, in the case of a Russian soldier accused of killing a civilian.

Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova, writing on Facebook, identified the soldier as 21-year-old Vadim Shishimarin — a member of the elite 4th Guards Tank Division — and said he is currently in custody. The events in question took place Feb. 28 in Chupakhivka, a village in the Sumy region about 180 miles east of Kyiv.

A pretrial investigation found that Shishimarin and four colleagues, fleeing an attack by Ukrainian defense forces, fired at and seized a private car, which they used to drive into the village. On the way, they saw a man talking on a phone while walking his bicycle along the sidewalk.

Venediktova said that one of the other soldiers ordered Shishimarin to kill the civilian "so he would not report them to Ukrainian defenders." Investigators say Shishimarin fired his Kalashnikov several times through the car window, shooting the unarmed 62-year-old in the head.

"The man died on the spot just a few dozens of meters from his house," she added.

She said that prosecutors have collected "enough evidence of his involvement in violation of the laws and customs of war combined with premeditated murder," for which Shishimarin faces either 10-15 years in prison or life in prison.

"Shishimarin is actually physically in Ukraine," Venediktova told Ukraine's public broadcaster, according to the The Washington Post. "We are starting a trial not in absentia, but rather directly with the person who killed a civilian, and this is a war crime."

More such trials could be on the horizon. Venediktova said last week that Russia has committed nearly 10,000 war crimes since invading Ukraine in late February.

First Ukraine war crimes trial for Russian soldier will start soon : NPR

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
I was in Lviv, in 2018, and I remember the Ukrainians use to steal the fuel from US equipment. LOL. I trained with them dudes in the Dombas Region. Bunch of white hood guys lol.