BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Russian soldier pleads guilty to killing unarmed Ukraine civilian in first war crimes trial

A Russian soldier accused of killing an unarmed civilian has pleaded guilty in the first war crimes trial since the country's invasion of Ukraine.

Vadim Shishimarin, 21, is accused of gunning down an unarmed 62-year-old man on February 28, in the northeast Ukrainian village of Chupakhivka.

The Russian tank commander, who is being held in Ukraine, pleaded guilty on Wednesday and faces life in prison.

The victim’s widow wiped away tears as the Russian soldier was led into the court in handcuffs, reports say.

Prosecutors say more trials could be forthcoming, after identifying thousands of potential crimes committed by Russian forces.

CONTINUED:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FS_fvxZXsAAx3cp

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They spinning this….. it smooth how they using the word play…. “Might”

But after the ownership of this company was display…. One could understand

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to figure out how much fucking ammo Russia has…. With all of those weapons and ammo that being send to Ukraine…. They still saying there’s need for more firepower they running low on artillery…

Every one they fire, Russia fires 3….:oops:

i noticed damn near every article keep talking about the Russians advancing slowly but surely.

when the general took over the 2nd phase it was said his method in Syria was a slow grind, to limit the lost of his troops…

for them seems like the plan working

Where is russia advancing "slowly but surely"? Even pro russian outlets that thought they could do something in/around Donbas are less optimistic now. Again, the 2nd most powerful military on the planet should never be in a "stalemate" with Ukraine let alone ceding captured territory. :smh: For example, look at Kharkiv on the following maps:

This is March 18

FOKoD92WQAQMg1o

April 19

FQvfdoSWQAApQKt

May 17

FS_9ferXsAYLQWq

:smh::lol:

The surrender agreement generated some outrage and confusion on pro-Russian social media, rather than the celebration of the full capitulation of Mariupol that the Kremlin likely expected—possibly undermining Russian information operations. Some Russian Telegram channels ridiculed the Russian Defense Ministry for negotiating with Ukrainian “terrorists” and “Nazis.”[4] Some bloggers criticized the Donetsk People’s Republic for organizing the evacuation proceedings and blamed negotiating authorities for creating conditions for Ukrainian martyrdom.[5] Several Russian bloggers also called for the imprisonment or murder of surrendered Ukrainian servicemen.[6] Russian audiences are likely dissatisfied with the surrender agreement because they expected Russian forces to destroy Ukrainian defenders at Azovstal. The Kremlin has created large amounts of propaganda that portrayed successful Russian assaults on Azovstal without clearly setting conditions for surrender negotiations. Some Russians may find it difficult to reconcile the triumphant messaging with the abrupt negotiations leading to a negotiated surrender.

Anecdotally, None of the russian social media I follow were celebrating Azovstal as it is seen as Pyrrhic victory that has come too late. The river crossing disaster certainly hasn't helped the "russia is winning" narrative either...

I didn't expect that we would be almost 90 days and Girkin would be amplifying anonymous. :smh: :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As shit continues to go pear shaped, I expect the usual idiots to be back in here soon explaining that NATO made russia do this.

NATO is such a threat that Putin discussed joining? :smh: :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Where is russia advancing "slowly but surely"? Even pro russian outlets that thought they could do something in/around Donbas are less optimistic now. Again, the 2nd most powerful military on the planet should never be in a "stalemate" with Ukraine let alone ceding captured territory. :smh: For example, look at Kharkiv on the following maps:

This is March 18

FOKoD92WQAQMg1o

April 19

FQvfdoSWQAApQKt

May 17

FS_9ferXsAYLQWq

:smh::lol:

The surrender agreement generated some outrage and confusion on pro-Russian social media, rather than the celebration of the full capitulation of Mariupol that the Kremlin likely expected—possibly undermining Russian information operations. Some Russian Telegram channels ridiculed the Russian Defense Ministry for negotiating with Ukrainian “terrorists” and “Nazis.”[4] Some bloggers criticized the Donetsk People’s Republic for organizing the evacuation proceedings and blamed negotiating authorities for creating conditions for Ukrainian martyrdom.[5] Several Russian bloggers also called for the imprisonment or murder of surrendered Ukrainian servicemen.[6] Russian audiences are likely dissatisfied with the surrender agreement because they expected Russian forces to destroy Ukrainian defenders at Azovstal. The Kremlin has created large amounts of propaganda that portrayed successful Russian assaults on Azovstal without clearly setting conditions for surrender negotiations. Some Russians may find it difficult to reconcile the triumphant messaging with the abrupt negotiations leading to a negotiated surrender.

Anecdotally, None of the russian social media I follow were celebrating Azovstal as it is seen as Pyrrhic victory that has come too late. The river crossing disaster certainly hasn't helped the "russia is winning" narrative either...

I didn't expect that we would be almost 90 days and Girkin would be amplifying anonymous. :smh: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Man that bridge crossing is something else…
Seem like the location is the smallest area, so that’s the most likely crossing spot…
i’ll have to search but I didn’t read there was fighting on the west side of that river…I’m have to see if there’s anything on, how Russia got there(if it’s correct)

(watch my word play in the second sentence, I’m do what ISM did :lol:)
I mean there was a couple of battles there…
I’m sure not every single vehicle is Russian but we have to take whatever Ukraine say :lol: I don’t believe everything Russia say so I damn sho can’t believe everything the US, I meant Ukraine.

the Azovstal surrendering
the folks civilians celebrated that a couple weeks ago on Victory Day parade :lol: they been happy :lol:
The folks just happy to back to normal, kids going to school, they started cleaning the city…shit they probably forgot about Azovstal
:lol:

I guess once Russia shipped most of it fighters away weeks ago, they chalked that up as a victory. So I do agree, ain’t much being made of it by Kremlin. Most Russian probably mad they didn’t kill all of them…

for as the maps, if we chose to focus on other areas like we focus on Kharkiv, something glaring likely will be noticed…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
4. In my list about Countries may stop shipping weapons to Ukraine…
Well this is our leaders words(kinda)

US May Have to Suspend Weapons Shipments to Ukraine
TEHRAN (FNA)- The flow of US weapons to Ukraine might be cut off, at least temporarily, unless Congress quickly approves nearly $40 billion in new spending to help Kiev repel Russia’s offensive in the former Soviet republic, the Pentagon warned.
“May 19 is the day we really, without additional authorities, we begin to not have the ability to send new stuff in . . .,” Pentagon Spokesman John Kirby told reporters on Friday, RT reported.
“By the 19th of May, it’ll start impacting our ability to provide aid uninterrupted,” he added.
Weapons shipments to Kiev wouldn’t immediately stop on May 20 without new funding because there would still be some supplies in the pipeline purchased under the approximately $100 million in spending authority that the Pentagon currently has remaining for Ukraine aid, Kirby said. However, he added, but by losing its ability to source new cargoes, the Pentagon would face “a period of time with nothing moving” if there’s an extended delay in the new funding approval.
“We’ve been moving at a fairly fast clip here, both in terms of the individual packages that have been approved and how fast that stuff is getting into Ukrainian hands,” Kirby continued, stating, “Literally, every day, there are things going in, and we would like to continue to be able to continue that pace for as long as we can.”
Washington’s latest Ukraine aid package, valued at $39.8 billion, was overwhelmingly approved by the House on Tuesday night, but the Senate failed in an effort to fast-track the bill for approval on Thursday. Senator Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) objected to unanimous consent – a provision that allows for bills with strong bipartisan support to go to a quick vote without debate – after Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-New York) refused to add language to the aid legislation requiring that an inspector general be appointed to oversee how the money is spent.
Schumer excoriated Paul for standing in the way of quickly approving the massive aid package and argued that Washington has a “moral obligation” to help Ukraine fight Russian forces. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) also pressed for an immediate vote on the bill, but Paul’s objection meant that passage would be delayed to next week at the earliest.
Paul argued that Americans are already “feeling the pain” of an inflation crisis, which he said was driven by excessive deficit spending, “and Congress seems intent on only adding to that pain by shoving more money out the door as fast as they can”.
He added, “We cannot save Ukraine by dooming the US economy.”
Kirby reiterated a Pentagon request to provide new Ukraine funding by the third week of May.
“Obviously, we continue to urge the Senate to act as quickly as possible so that we don’t get to the end of May and not have any additional authorities to draw upon,” he noted.
Although the aid bill passed the House with support from all Democrats and all but 57 Republicans, the vote revealed increasing division over the issue on the GOP side of the aisle. Representative Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) praised the bill as a way to fund a proxy war against Russia, “investing in the destruction of our adversary’s military without losing a single American troop".
Critics, including Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia), countered that anti-Russia sanctions are only exacerbating a US inflation crisis, and prioritizing aid to Ukraine is distracting from more important domestic issues.
“While you spend $40 billion for your proxy war against Russia, I’m focused on baby formula for American babies,” she told Crenshaw.
Paul noted that the latest spending package will bring total US aid to Ukraine to $60 billion since the conflict began in February, nearly as much as Russia earmarks annually for its entire defense budget.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Putin ally Kadyrov admits that Russia is 'finding it difficult' in the invasion of Ukraine
He went on to lament the difficulties faced by Russia in the invasion.

"And today we're fighting not against Ukraine, against Banderites [a reference to a pro-Nazi Ukrainian leader in the 1940s], we're fighting against NATO. NATO and the West, their mercenaries are there. And that's why our state is finding it difficult," he said.

"But it's a really good experience and we'll prove once again that Russia cannot be defeated."

This is the same Kadyrov that faked being in Russia as well:lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol:

Man that bridge crossing is something else…
Seem like the location is the smallest area, so that’s the most likely crossing spot…
i’ll have to search but I didn’t read there was fighting on the west side of that river…I’m have to see if there’s anything on, how Russia got there(if it’s correct)

(watch my word play in the second sentence, I’m do what ISM did :lol:)
I mean there was a couple of battles there…
I’m sure not every single vehicle is Russian but we have to take whatever Ukraine say :lol: I don’t believe everything Russia say so I damn sho can’t believe everything the US, I meant Ukraine.

the Azovstal surrendering
the folks civilians celebrated that a couple weeks ago on Victory Day parade :lol: they been happy :lol:
The folks just happy to back to normal, kids going to school, they started cleaning the city…shit they probably forgot about Azovstal
:lol:

I guess once Russia shipped most of it fighters away weeks ago, they chalked that up as a victory. So I do agree, ain’t much being made of it by Kremlin. Most Russian probably mad they didn’t kill all of them…

for as the maps, if we chose to focus on other areas like we focus on Kharkiv, something glaring likely will be noticed…

Where has russia made gains in the last 30+ days let alone the last 80+? In fact, what is one strategic or tactical accomplishment that Russia can point to? :smh:

The only one I can think of thus far is connecting crimea but given the cost I don't know if you can fully count that as a "win".

Lets do a quick recap of the lowlights thus far:

Sinking of the Moskva
(Largest Russian warship to be sunk in wartime since the end of World War II and the first Russian flagshipsunk since the 1905 Russo-Japanese War. Families will not be receiving compensation as "the sinking took place in international waters by accident". :smh::lol:

Loss of an entire battalion crossing a bridge.

Russian battalion groups generally have between 700 and 1,000 men. :smh:

7+Generals and 42 colonels KIA so far. :smh::lol:

Widespread reports of fratricide, insubordination and mutiny

Finland and Sweden both starting the process to join NATO

Unprecedented troop and equipment loses

However, to be fair, Russia is the reigning and undisputed turret toss champion of the world. Counts for something, right? :smh:

:lol::lol::lol:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finland says it could fend off Russian aggression with or without NATO
finland-military-defense.jpg

Under Secretary of State Kai Sauer:
Why we arrived here [applying for NATO membership] is basically based on two events: One is Russia's request, or rather demand, made already in 2021, that NATO should not be enlarged. And this we felt is against our national sovereignty. The second argument, why Finland is now striving to join NATO is the Russian brutal aggression in Ukraine, which is of course a breach against international law. It also caused a lot of concern and a big public reaction in Finland. The support for NATO membership which in the past, for the Russian aggression in Ukraine, was 20% has spiked, and we are now looking at popular support

Falk: Could Finland stand up to a Russian attack?

Sauer: I think we have a credible deterrence. After the Cold War, many countries started to demobilize, especially in Europe. We didn't. We always maintained the credible defense, credible threshold. Actually, last December the decision was made — congratulations, Lockheed Martin — the decision was made to procure 64 F-35 fighters from the U.S. So, yes, we think we are capable of deterring any potential military activities… We are a net provider of stability, not the consumer, I think this will continue after the NATO membership.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finland says it could fend off Russian aggression with or without NATO
finland-military-defense.jpg

Under Secretary of State Kai Sauer:
Why we arrived here [applying for NATO membership] is basically based on two events: One is Russia's request, or rather demand, made already in 2021, that NATO should not be enlarged. And this we felt is against our national sovereignty. The second argument, why Finland is now striving to join NATO is the Russian brutal aggression in Ukraine, which is of course a breach against international law. It also caused a lot of concern and a big public reaction in Finland. The support for NATO membership which in the past, for the Russian aggression in Ukraine, was 20% has spiked, and we are now looking at popular support

Falk: Could Finland stand up to a Russian attack?

Sauer: I think we have a credible deterrence. After the Cold War, many countries started to demobilize, especially in Europe. We didn't. We always maintained the credible defense, credible threshold. Actually, last December the decision was made — congratulations, Lockheed Martin — the decision was made to procure 64 F-35 fighters from the U.S. So, yes, we think we are capable of deterring any potential military activities… We are a net provider of stability, not the consumer, I think this will continue after the NATO membership.

Finland took their pound of flesh from the then Soviets during the Winter War and I have no doubt that they would have made it very interesting for Russia had they tried anything. I'm still laughing at Putin's parting gift to the world being a larger, stronger, reinvigorated NATO. :smh::lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
1.Damn Azov was really loaded with Nazis

2. Diesel prices gonna fuck all of us

3. Ukrainians soldiers around Donbas saying “fuck this I’m out: :lol: (probably won’t hear about that on the news

4. Russia displayed a shipment of new equipment

5. Ukraine blow up a dam, so Russian could’ve advance but it may cause number 3

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
3. Soldiers around the Donbas region retreating… mainly near the Severodonetsk city…

these are the same fucking words the Canadians spoke, same words Brit fighters spoke… I know this ain’t everyone faith… but seems like this is the language of the fighters in the east…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
5. Ukrainian forces blow up a dam in the town of Avdiivka earlier this week… (not sure if the date is correct, but the video have the 16th)

this clip show there’s still fighting, so if that dam crossing is the way to advance, it likely the way to retreat also…
Unless they want to force the Russia into a trap
but we see there’s still fighting near in area

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
1. Amount of soldiers that surrendered in Azovstal is near 1700, with more left to surrender(even tho they don’t want to)

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3. Soldiers around the Donbas region retreating… mainly near the Severodonetsk city…

these are the same fucking words the Canadians spoke, same words Brit fighters spoke… I know this ain’t everyone faith… but seems like this is the language of the fighters in the east…

This showed up on russian telegram a few days back and was amplified by the usual anti vaccine and/or RU accounts. Not seen any more credible pro russia accounts talk about it. I would posit because the 115th is out of Zhytomyr Oblast which is 12 hours from Severodonetsk in normal times. It makes no sense that the 115th, part of the Operational Command North, would be over there but we will see as things like this will come out if true.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
4. Russia got a shipment of these

Seem like folks who follow War equipment and new designs been waiting on this one.
Apparently they didn’t thing it would be displayed this soon because of sanctions.

:lol: :lol: these folks here(them Javelins have something new to look at)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This showed up on russian telegram a few days back and was amplified by the usual anti vaccine and/or RU accounts. Not seen any more credible pro russia accounts talk about it. I would posit because the 115th is out of Zhytomyr Oblast which is 12 hours from Severodonetsk in normal times. It makes no sense that the 115th, part of the Operational Command North, would be over there but we will see as things like this will come out if true.
Your statement actually makes sense especially when u listen to what the soldier said…. “They ain’t getting no help, they been waiting on enforcements for the last 2 weeks”

so maybe just maybe them fucks got left

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
2. Future Diesel prices :colin::colin:

Soaring diesel prices spells bad news for America
05/19/22 11:00 AM ET
Congress Blog

Over the past year and a half, fuel prices have seen record increases and among those is the skyrocketing price of diesel. Diesel is holding steady above $5.57 per gallon compared to one year ago when prices hovered just over $3.17 per gallon. Understandably, many Americans look at this increase as a reminder of historic inflation alongside astronomical prices for gas, groceries, lumber, automobiles, and the list goes on. Although this drastic surge in the price of goods and services is undoubtedly painful for countless Americans, the record cost of diesel is a crisis in and of itself.
Despite the attempts to undermine and slash America’s vast energy industry, there is no escaping the reality that America runs on oil and gas. Our economy depends on this fuel type—from tankers, trains, trucks, manufacturing, farming, and mining industries to the goods and services they support. Without diesel, America’s economy collapses—full stop. Considering the strong impact this commodity plays in our day-to-day lives, it’s time to discuss what outrageously high diesel prices mean for our economy. Unfortunately for Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, their tone-deaf message to go electric won’t work well for those that are currently feeling the pain at the diesel pump. Many on the left seriously think that higher energy prices are good for America. Don’t take my word for it—listen to the rhetoric of prominent Democrats and, more importantly, judge their actions (or lack thereof). For decades the climate change lobby has waged an aggressive war on America’s energy industry, and they finally have a puppet in power to enact their radical anti-American energy policies on a national scale.
Since Day One, the Biden-Harris administration has kissed the ring of the extremist Green New Deal movement. In return, America’s energy industry is collapsing before our very eyes. By canceling the Keystone XL pipeline, refusing to approve oil and gas leases, raising energy production royalties, and seeking oil from adversaries, American energy is under assault. Sadly, for American businesses, the job still needs to get done—which means higher prices for them and subsequently, higher prices for you. Economics 101 tells you that while many businesses attempt to eat increased costs, the reality is the increased burden will eventually fall on the consumer. According to UBS, diesel and jet fuel at New York harbor is currently trading at above $280 a barrel. Further, a number of experts say that this average price per barrel is more than just off the walls, but out of this world. Numbers like these equate to one thing for you and me: get ready for even higher prices at the pump and for everyday life.
According to economists, the average American family will spend an extra $5,000 a year due to rising inflation. This number is bound to increase as inflation continues to surpass expert projections. Additionally, America is home to nearly two million trucking companies. Each company faces a massive crisis with the enormous increase in fuel prices. Weekly, I repeat, weekly diesel costs are increasing by $8,000—which will lead to countless bankruptcies in the trucking industry and further inflame the supply chain crisis. Many in the media and the Democrat Party like to play the blame game, first blaming Vladimir Putin, then Republicans, COVID-19, and most frequently our domestic energy producers. Every scapegoat this administration uses falls on deaf ears. The American people are pointing their angry, wagging fingers squarely at the Biden-Harris administration. Regardless of what Biden, Granholm, or Buttigieg say, they aren’t easing up on their assault against America’s energy sector.
Under the anti-domestic energy production posture of this White House, there is little to no incentive for American producers to embark on the arduous process of producing oil. Additionally, the Biden administration is purposefully dragging its feet in providing leases and permits for increased oil and gas acreage approved under the Trump administration. This blatant lack of support alongside Biden’s executive orders to ban federal oil and gas offerings, as well as blocking the pipelines necessary for transporting energy are a one-two-punch to our economy. The bottom line is the uncertainty and anti-American energy policies of the Democrat Party are directly responsible for the high energy prices we as a nation are facing today. The solution is simple: stop attacking American energy and bring back the American First energy policies of the Trump administration. These policies led to lower energy prices, energy superiority around the world, and energy independence—a stark change from the policies we see today.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
some may wonder why it a slow grind i the east for Russia…

Ukraine and NATO been setting up shop for the last few years…

This the type of tunnels, dugouts, tranches they Installed throughout the outskirts of Donbas…
FS7T0clVsAApm2o
FS7T0clVUAEz4Cy
FS7T0d5UAAEgUW6

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Also this why we didn’t see videos of the other Nazis surrenders…. They made some demands :lol:

(I might’ve post this a while back)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Russia bombed another school….

now I know the media won’t show this but fuck them…

(Not saying this is that school, just showing you what goes on and why they get targeted.
I don’t agree with the bombing idea)
EFEBF453-29-B0-49-FC-AB0-C-FD793-ED18535.webp
945-E7-BFE-E7-B0-487-C-98-B0-21-DFBC2-CB25-B.webp
52-AD3921-8-D2-F-4-DBD-9918-86496-DF50-BE4.webp