BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all remember the 115th brigade that refused to fight…

Them that was waiting on weapons and reinforcements
These dudes whom made this statement

Well this the weapons they had

we’ll look where President Z have them now(if true)

Do you have any sources for this ? The only stuff I could find was on serbian/indian/russian tabloid like sites. None of it makes sense especially the 115th part as they are based out of the North (Zhytomyr Oblast). They would have no reason to be in the East.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That is a russian troll account man. :lol:
They have been attaching looters to all types of shit but it is incredible to see the leap from that to Nazi occupation somehow. :smh::lol:

This is the type of shit the account is posting constantly:

Literally just stream of consciousness responses to whatever unflattering russian news is on twitter at that moment.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mr. Perry said Ukraine appears to be using artillery shells at a rapid pace, noting that Canada’s donation is coming on top of more than 150,000 shells pledged by allies in recent weeks.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: Turkey sold them thangs to any and everyone
And still is

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Seem like all of them tend to be trolls at some point

Ukrainians and Russia hell many of us Americans get in on that bs too

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ukraine's foreign minister said Wednesday his country "badly" needed multiple launch rocket systems to match Russian firepower as he pressed Western allies for heavy weapons at the World Economic Forum in the Swiss Alps.

"The battle for Donbas is very much like the battles of the Second World War," Kuleba told journalists following talks with a slew of government officials and business leaders.

"Some villages and towns, they do not exist anymore," he said.

"They were all turned into rubble by Russian artillery fire, by Russian multiple launch rocket systems. It's devastating."

Russia overwhelms Ukraine in a number of heavy weapons, but the biggest imbalance is with MLRS, mobile batteries of long-range rockets, he added.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seem like all of them tend to be trolls at some point

Ukrainians and Russia hell many of us Americans get in on that bs too

Think back to Azovstal and all of the secret Western Officials, Nato Generals and Biden laptops that were supposedly hidden there according to all of the pro Russia accounts and resident morons on here. :lol: Look at that link and tell which parts weren't posted on here. :lol:

Remember, the Ukrainians were fighting to the death under orders to never surrender because of the "high value" individuals contained within the tunnels and secret covid labs. :smh:

Now, how many days have passed now since the surrender? No mention of the generals, secret technologies, labs etc. No Royal Marine mentions nor anymore mentions of French Foreign Legion fighters or Navy Seals. Straight on to the next bullshit as if nothing was ever said. :lol:

Actually, you have to think back to another Russian secret plan that was propagated on here like gospel for a while: They are keeping their findings "secret" just like the first 3 months of this so far has been the Russians letting their old equipment and bad troops die. Any day now, just like the secrets of Azovstal will be eventually revealed, they will crush Ukraine with the professional army and high tech weapons they are holding in reserve. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: BKF

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's mad because the news of another high ranking Chechen death went public today.

vsu-likvidirovali-komandira-roty-iz-polka-imeni-kadyrova-asvada-idrisova-5b89780.jpg

Asvad Idrisov

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Russian invaders are trying to advance in the eastern region, shelling villages and launching missile and bomb strikes. In some places, the aggressor outnumbers Ukrainian forces both in terms of personnel and military equipment.

It's funny because all of the non russian but pro russia social media are reflexively saying this is a lie to get more weapons from the West completely unaware of what this being a lie actually means. :smh: :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Severodonetsk is fucking crazy at the moment…(or when ever these videos were taken)

remember this happen last week

well this the flip side of it

Oh this happens to the Russians who post the destroyed the bridge…
They got a visitor instantly

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
(Don’t know if this lady map is official, since we get info 2/3 days after

This map was the 20th

FTNaV7OWYAgPgdK

seem this comment was today

look like the northern Ukrainians holding pretty good…
FTtl91KXwAoLGb8

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Just thought, I’d pop in here every few days and see if the blind followers of Biden are doing.

Do you guys still think the Ukraine is winning? Not here to argue, just want to know if you’re still clinging to fake tweets.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just thought, I’d pop in here every few days and see if the blind followers of Biden are doing.

Do you guys still think the Ukraine is winning? Not here to argue, just want to know if you’re still clinging to fake tweets.
I'm just :popcorn: at this white on white violence. I think 90% of bgol fell the same way.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Amazing how we went from 4 different axes at the beginning to what we see now. The logistical failure that lead to this will be studied forever as it is still difficult to believe even now. :smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm just :popcorn: at this white on white violence. I think 90% of bgol fell the same way.

bro, this something I really really enjoy about this conflict.
When I post pictures it’s nothing a single dark tinted person in the vicinity.
i think there’s been a total of 4 of us connected to this operation.

Lloyd Austin
Malcolm Nance
A brother living over there
A brother from Texas that went fight

I’m sure there’s plenty more but they staying out of the way

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

How is it you seeing Russia winning?
Just curious

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is going to be a test to see if the Russian tactics/supply lines have improved. They surrounded Sumy in the opening days of the war but were never able to take it. They had Severodonetsk briefly in 2014 but weren't able to keep control.

Batalla_de_Sumy.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Even if they take over Ukraine thiose sanctions are going to start hurting eventually.

Crazy thing is does sanctions likely fuck over the EU also….

the operation likely to leave pre February 24 Ukraine as a decent memory

Last edited:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
How is it you seeing Russia winning?
Just curious
Russia has all but surrounded thousands of Ukrainian troops in the Donbas. They are slowly taking their time, and once they are surrounded will capture them. At the same time Russia has taken nearly the entire coast of Ukraine. The one water port that Ukraine has left is under blockade.

Russia’s next move will be to take over the grain supply of Ukraine, 4th largest in the world. Satellite images show Russia is already a courting Ukrainian grain to India and China.

As for the sanction, the sanctions caused oil prices to skyrocket and Russia is now exporting MORE oil now than they were last year.

This war was bungled terribly. There’s a reason why Henry Kissinger, a Russian hater, is saying that we should negotiate a ceasefire immediately.

The media created a narrative that Russia had to take over Kiev to win. It’s not clear that Russia even wants that anymore. They’ll create a buffer state in the east (under their control), and rape Ukraine of their grain, nuclear power and natural gas.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Russia has all but surrounded thousands of Ukrainian troops in the Donbas. They are slowly taking their time, and once they are surrounded will capture them. At the same time Russia has taken nearly the entire coast of Ukraine. The one water port that Ukraine has left is under blockade.

Russia’s next move will be to take over the grain supply of Ukraine, 4th largest in the world. Satellite images show Russia is already a courting Ukrainian grain to India and China.

As for the sanction, the sanctions caused oil prices to skyrocket and Russia is now exporting MORE oil now than they were last year.

This war was bungled terribly. There’s a reason why Henry Kissinger, a Russian hater, is saying that we should negotiate a ceasefire immediately.

The media created a narrative that Russia had to take over Kiev to win. It’s not clear that Russia even wants that anymore. They’ll create a buffer state in the east (under their control), and rape Ukraine of their grain, nuclear power and natural gas.
Didn't the Soviets takeover Afghanistan? How that work out for them?
I can tell you that Russia would not be able to hold onto the Ukraine because will still be a proxy war to fight.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Didn't the Soviets takeover Afghanistan? How that work out for them?
I can tell you that Russia would not be able to hold onto the Ukraine because will still be a proxy war to fight.
You’re repeating a false narrative. Most of the areas captured are Russian speaking and pro-Russian. They actually declared themselves independent from Ukraine on their own. That’s when Ukraine sent in the Nazi Azov battalion to stop the rebellion.
Those areas have been at war (trying to secede for years before the war started