BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
There supposedly was verifications by both sides, but 14k is the accepted number..

Think of that..

There are only 195 countries on the planet, but there's enough nukes ... between the US and Russia to target each nation with 700 bombs.

Even in a huge country like the US, that would be enough to allot nearly 15 per state.

Complete madness
Point of no return

madgoose

International
International Member
Volodymyr Zelenskyy coming like Tekashi 69 with his "test my gangster", dudes making 3 videos a day saying i am here on the front line..." Damn right he was an actor and comedian before going into poli-tricks!

The Ukrainian people demonstrating outside Downing Street, they are very good at pulling on your heart strings. We have given you financial aid, military aid, intelligence and training.
What?
You want British soldiers out there dying for you? I don't remember a Ukrainian soldier fighting in any British campaign since WW2. Our boys get on the ships or planes and go to war!
We given you the tools, do the job!!!

Sky news been showing women and children making styrofoam molotov cocktails on a commercial scale in what looks like a school plyground.
If you need to get you women to load the rifles and pass to the men shooting, then that's what it is, you won't be the first!

Show your Granny how to load that tool and work that heavy metal!

And tell her she "got what it takes to duck the AK, clear ughh"!

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia's top priority has always been to land grab. That was why, when Japan refused to an unconditional surrender, Stalin wanted to jump into the war in the Pacific to grab more land. That was the real reason Japan surrendered. It wasn't the threat of more atomic bombs.

For people who only learned about WW2 from movies, or learned about it from the US' POV, you're gonna ruffle some feathers. :lol:

Us propaganda will make you think we did all the heavy lifting in that war.

I found out on my own how wrong that was.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How will that seal their fate? How will Russia be finished?

They’ll be caged in… Their enemies will be at their doorstep and they won’t be able to do anything about it. NATO will finish them if they attack any of their members. NATO is EVERYONE in the alliance, not just the country they attacked.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
For people who only learned about WW2 from movies, or learned about it from the US' POV, you're gonna ruffle some feathers. :lol:

Us propaganda will make you think we did all the heavy lifting in that war.

I found out on my own how wrong that was.
Shit, they think the U.S. did all of the heavy lifting during the Revolutionary War too!

madgoose

International
International Member
Ukrainians do not seem to understand that nobody who has a nuclear arsenal can afford to get into this war. It makes the nuclear option more viable to Putin!
And they ain't got enough oil for 'Merica to want to help.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Very very interesting

FMia9hoXEA0MJD9

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’ll be caged in… Their enemies will be at their doorstep and they won’t be able to do anything about it. NATO will finish them if they attack any of their members. NATO is EVERYONE in the alliance, not just the country they attacked.

You seem to be applying 1970s thinking to the geography of eastern Europe...

NATO and the Warsaw pact aren't at war like that...and Russia isn't the Soviet Union.

First of all... Russia doesn't have the ability to snap up lil Baltic countries.

Ukraine was non-aligned and Putin knew he could take that piece off the board, so to speak, without any physical repercussions from NATO.

But more importantly, NATO isn't looking to invade Russia.

The US and Russia are interdependent on using the other as their Boogeyman. In that scenario, they've become the numbers 1&2 arms exporters in the world.

Without the other, BILLIONS in arms sales are unnecessary...I don't see that relationship changing.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

A thousand words...
If only women understood the sacrifice men must make to keep them safe, we would not be dealing with this feminism and equality bullshit.
Men are supposed to fight wars, not women, but pride, country, and legacy are on the line.
Sadly this is both the right and wrong decision.

Last edited: