BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We would do the same here

my only question is, Putin has send in 25% could Ukraine hold off another 30% if Russia Strategize their approach differently?
this reminds me of the last season of the man in the high castle...dosent matter who invades the people are gone to always fight back...
men and women and especially black folks cause we be dammed period...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Im not trying to be an asshole when asking this, but is the narrative you’re following right one?
Only time will tell right?
I don't make these things up and a lot of details is above my pay grade but I know overall what is going on.

The news is spinning things to protect many of the players involved. It's hard to discern.

Just watch next Taiwan, Turkey, Iran and Israel

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Because Putin isn't going after Ukraine, he is helping them as I stated from earlier in the thread.

They are removing what's been placed there by outside countries.

There's far right nationalists that have been running things.

Hundreds of Ukrainian nationalists march in honor of Nazi collaborator

i believe this about 40% along with keeping NATO away as the other 60%

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Im not trying to be an asshole when asking this, but is the narrative you’re following right one?
there is no "right" narrative... events of this conflict are shrouded by "fog of war" and variety of propaganda

in general there are only informed perspectives vs uninformed perspectives

unfortunately most are getting info via cable news & social media -but 99% of social media posts in this thread are propaganda Uk US Ru British etc etc

and a good number of the vids and photos are, of course, fake

thing is -if one is not familiar with the history - its difficult to detect inaccuracies and manipulation

eg. most would miss the vp's flub here

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup, they control the oil and the steel. They pay Putin not the other way around. How about you try to explain it? Don't worry, I'll wait.

The article @Mask posted tells it clearly..

"Though the Kremlin officially reports Putin’s income at $131,900 annually, the Russian president is believed to benefit from many billions in cash and overseas assets held by trusted friends and relatives, many of whom are from his home city of St. Petersburg.

He owns them absolutely. He crushed them and they exist only by his sufferance,” said Fried. “He can jail them, or kill them, and the notion that the oligarchs can assert influence over Putin is foolish.”

How bout you show a differing opinion by someone BESIDES YOURS now, because there are SEVERAL articles I can point to that show the same thing.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
there is no "right" narrative... events of this conflict are shrouded by "fog of war" and variety of propaganda

in general there are only informed perspectives vs uninformed perspectives

unfortunately most are getting info via cable news & social media -but 99% of social media posts in this thread are propaganda Uk US Ru British etc etc

and a good number of the vids and photos are, of course, fake

thing is -if one is not familiar with the history - its difficult to detect inaccuracies and manipulation

eg. most would miss the vp's flub here

This is how I feel about it all as well. It’s impossible to decipher all the information flowing everywhere. So nobody will ever know truthfully what’s happening. Which I’m ok with not trying to figure out.

Only time will tell right?
I don't make these things up and a lot of details is above my pay grade but I know overall what is going on.

The news is spinning things to protect many of the players involved. It's hard to discern.

Just watch next Taiwan, Turkey, Iran and Israel

I agree a lot of information is being spin for a lot of reasons.

But I hold very little as any type of truth. Smoke and mirrors.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
The article @Mask posted tells it clearly..

"Though the Kremlin officially reports Putin’s income at $131,900 annually, the Russian president is believed to benefit from many billions in cash and overseas assets held by trusted friends and relatives, many of whom are from his home city of St. Petersburg.

He owns them absolutely. He crushed them and they exist only by his sufferance,” said Fried. “He can jail them, or kill them, and the notion that the oligarchs can assert influence over Putin is foolish.”

How bout you show a differing opinion by someone BESIDES YOURS now, because there are SEVERAL articles I can point to that show the same thing.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson unveiled the U.K.’s biggest ever set of sanctions against Russia, targeting the country’s banks, billionaires and national air carrier in response to the invasion of Ukraine.

The U.K. measures announced Thursday are:

1. An asset freeze against all major Russian banks, including an immediate freeze Thursday against VTB, Russia’s second largest bank
  2. Legislation to stop all major Russian companies from raising finance on U.K. markets, and also to prohibit the Russian state from raising sovereign debt on U.K. markets. The new law will come into force Tuesday
  3. Sanctions on over 100 individuals, entities and their subsidiaries, including Rostec, Russia’s biggest defense company. Wealthy individuals include:
  4. Kirill Shamalov, Russia’s youngest billionaire and Putin’s former son-in-law
  5. Petr Fradkov, head of Promsvyazbank (itself already sanctioned) and son of former head of FSB
  6. Denis Bortnikov, deputy president of VTB
  7. Yury Slyusar, director of United Aircraft Corp.
  8. Elena Georgieva, chair of the board of Novicom Bank
  9. Imminent ban on Aeroflot planes landing in the U.K.
  10. Immediate ban on all exports of goods that could have military use, such as electrical components and truck parts
  11. Legislation within days to prohibit a range of hi-tech exports such as semiconductors and aircraft parts as well as goods for the extractive industries, such as oil refinery equipment
  12. Limit deposits by Russian nationals in U.K. bank accounts to 50,000 pounds ($67,000)
  13. All sanctions also apply to Belarus
  14. Accelerate passage of an economic crime bill to target illicit Russian money in the U.K.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
i believe this about 40% along with keeping NATO away as the other 60%
There won't be any wars, all this is agreed upon with those controlling the US, China and Russia. Remember what I first posted.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Prime Minister Boris Johnson unveiled the U.K.’s biggest ever set of sanctions against Russia, targeting the country’s banks, billionaires and national air carrier in response to the invasion of Ukraine.

The U.K. measures announced Thursday are:

1. An asset freeze against all major Russian banks, including an immediate freeze Thursday against VTB, Russia’s second largest bank
  2. Legislation to stop all major Russian companies from raising finance on U.K. markets, and also to prohibit the Russian state from raising sovereign debt on U.K. markets. The new law will come into force Tuesday
  3. Sanctions on over 100 individuals, entities and their subsidiaries, including Rostec, Russia’s biggest defense company. Wealthy individuals include:
  4. Kirill Shamalov, Russia’s youngest billionaire and Putin’s former son-in-law
  5. Petr Fradkov, head of Promsvyazbank (itself already sanctioned) and son of former head of FSB
  6. Denis Bortnikov, deputy president of VTB
  7. Yury Slyusar, director of United Aircraft Corp.
  8. Elena Georgieva, chair of the board of Novicom Bank
  9. Imminent ban on Aeroflot planes landing in the U.K.
  10. Immediate ban on all exports of goods that could have military use, such as electrical components and truck parts
  11. Legislation within days to prohibit a range of hi-tech exports such as semiconductors and aircraft parts as well as goods for the extractive industries, such as oil refinery equipment
  12. Limit deposits by Russian nationals in U.K. bank accounts to 50,000 pounds ($67,000)
  13. All sanctions also apply to Belarus
  14. Accelerate passage of an economic crime bill to target illicit Russian money in the U.K.

Thanks for proving my point, but there are no shortage of articles saying the same thing.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You think the richest are on a list?

Carry on

Thanks for proving my point, but there are no shortage of articles saying the same thing.

You have no point. I can do this all day. Where yo list of oligarchs not on the list? Yo list don't exist, right.

• Kirill Shamalov, Russia’s youngest billionaire and Putin’s former son-in-law
  • Petr Fradkov, head of Promsvyazbank (itself already sanctioned) and son of former head of FSB
  • Denis Bortnikov, deputy president of VTB
  • Yury Slyusar, director of United Aircraft Corp.
  • Elena Georgieva, chair of the board of Novicom Bank

Here are the Russians sanctioned this week:

Sergei Sergeevich Ivanov, son of Sergei Borisovich Ivanov

Sergei Borisovich Ivanov is one of Putin's closest allies who previously served as the chief of staff of the presidential executive office and deputy prime minister and defense minister of Russia before becoming special presidential representative for environmental protection, ecology and transport. He served alongside Putin in the KGB and later became a permanent member of the Security Council of the Russian Federation.

His son, Sergei Sergeevich Ivanov, is the CEO of the Russian state-owned diamond mining company Alrosa and a board member of Gazprombank, Russia’s third-largest financial institution.

Andrey Patrushev, son of Nikolai Platonovich Patrushev

Nikolai Platonovich Patrushev also served in the KGB with Putin, later became head of the Federal Security Service, the main successor agency to the Soviet Union’s KGB. Patrushev is now secretary of the Russian Federation Security Council and was previously sanctioned in 2018. He was also implicated in the fatal radiation poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian intelligence official who defected to the West.

Ivan Igorevich Sechin, son of Igor Ivanovich Sechin

Igor Ivanovich Sechin is CEO, chairman of the management board and deputy chairman of the board of directors of Rosneft, one of the world’s largest publicly traded oil companies.
He also served as deputy prime minister of the Russian Federation from 2008 until 2012. The former Soviet military interpreter helped secure a $16 billion deal with BP, which gave the Russian company a 5 percent stake in the British oil company, Reuters reported in 2011.

Alexander Aleksandrovich Vedyakhin

Vedyakhin currently serves as first deputy chairman of the executive board of Sberbank, Russia’s largest financial institution
that was also sanctioned this week.

Andrey Sergeyevich Puchkov

A high-ranking executive at VTB Bank, Russia's second-largest financial institution that was sanctioned this week, Puchkov was previously chairman of the FC Dynamo Moscow football club, according to The Wall Street Journal, and several other companies, including multiple real estate endeavors.

VTB was dropped by a U.S. lobbying firm after sanctions were announced. Its website no longer appears to be functional.

Yuriy Alekseyevich Soloviev

Soloviev is also a VTB Bank executive
, having previously worked at Lehman Brothers and Deutsch Bank in London. He is currently the chairman of the board of directors of FC Dynamo Moscow football club.

Galina Olegovna Ulyutina, Soloviev’s wife, was previously implicated in a golden passport scheme, according to the U.S. Treasury Department. Such an arrangement allows wealthy foreigners to gain citizenship in exchange for a minimum amount of investment in certain countries.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Not by choice or nature. It's either by necessity or divine law --a la Joan of Arc and Nzinga.
The exception does not disprove the rule.
War is the arena of men. Always have and always will be...
I could name perhaps 4-5 female warriors and generals whereas I could name dozens of male leaders and generals.

But, yet you say the 4 - 5 female warriors and generals had no place in war. Now you making excuses for why they fought and saying it's more men?

:cmonson:

Last edited:

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There won't be any wars, all this is agreed upon with those controlling the US, China and Russia. Remember what I first posted.
could this be the war? Could it be all an ACT of rebellion
sanctions to fool bankers into thinking they're still in control only to find out at the end they have lost control?
The world government vs the banks. it would be the greatest heist in mankind history
putin and Trump sides with the bankers

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DOCUMENTARY 1:00 P.M.
Sean Penn Is Working on a Documentary in Ukraine … Right Now
By Alejandra Gularte
Photo: Kate Green/Getty Images
Update, Saturday, February 26 at 12:00 p.m.: Sean Penn has released a statement on the Russian invasion of Ukraine to Deadline. The full statement reads: “Already a brutal mistake of lives taken and hearts broken, and if he doesn’t relent, I believe Mr. Putin will have made a most horrible mistake for all of humankind. President Zelensky and the Ukrainian people have risen as historic symbols of courage and principle. Ukraine is the tip of the spear for the democratic embrace of dreams. If we allow it to fight alone, our soul as America is lost.” According to People, Penn remains in Ukraine to continue working on his documentary.
Original Story Follows.
Sean Penn is currently in Ukraine filming a documentary with Vice Studios, according to Variety. Penn appeared in a press briefing in Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv, on Thursday, a day after the Russian invasion began. He was in Ukraine last November in preparation for the documentary and returned to the country this week.
The Critics Newsletter
A weekly dispatch on the cultural discourse, sent Fridays.

“Penn has visited the Office of the President and spoken with deputy prime minister Iryna Vereshchuk, as well as local journalists and members of the Ukrainian military,” confirmed Newsweek. Newsweek also shared a translated press release from the Ukrainian embassy, praising Penn’s documentary. “The director specially came to Kyiv to record all the events that are currently happening in Ukraine and to tell the world the truth about Russia’s invasion of our country,” read the statement. “Sean Penn is among those who support Ukraine in Ukraine today. Our country is grateful to him for such a show of courage and honesty.” Penn has worked on humanitarian efforts before, creating the nonprofit organization Community Organized Relief Effort, CORE, in 2010. The organization assisted with COVID-19 efforts in the United States during the ongoing pandemic.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ukrainian troops fight Russian advance on Kyiv
Dozens of people were wounded during the night in Kyiv, but the Ukrainian government is still in control of the capital, mayor Vitali Klitschko said on Saturday. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy thanked Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on Saturday and reiterated the importance of ban on the passage of Russian warships to the Black Sea. British sea, land and air forces have arrived in eastern Europe to reinforce NATO’s eastern front, the UK Defence Ministry said on Saturday. On Saturday, Germany authorized the Netherlands to send 400 rocket-propelled grenade launchers to Ukraine — a shift in the country's practice of not permitting its weapons to be sent into a conflict zone.

What you need to know

- The UN estimates that 100,000 people have escaped Ukraine in the past 48 hours
- Despite Russian military claims, British armed forces minister, James Heappey, said the city of Melitopol is not in Russian hands
- Russia vetoed a UN Security Council motion that would have condemned the country’s invasion of Ukraine
- A NATO Response Force has been activated for the first time ever as a defense measure to reassure allies on Russia’s border

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Did you even read the article or just the title?

No major cities have yet fallen to the invading forces, as Ukrainian troops armed with Javelin anti-armor missiles have managed to temporarily blunt the Russian move for Kharkiv in the East, and several lunges toward Kyiv. The fierce resistance and quick-strike guerrilla tactics have spoiled hopes Moscow may have harbored for a quick, relatively bloodless fight.

A U.S. official said Saturday that Russian leaders appear “increasingly frustrated” with how their long-planned invasion has gone so far.

Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov claimed in a Saturday Facebook post that his forces have killed around 3,000 Russian troops, destroyed 100 Russian tanks and shot down seven helicopters. He added that Russians have killed nearly 200 Ukrainian civilians, including three children. POLITICO could not independently verify those numbers, but the Ukrainian side has had little hesitation about posting videos to social media sites of damaged Russian convoys and dead and captured Russian soldiers.

In response, NATO allies have scrambled to resupply Ukrainian forces. U.K. Defense Minister Ben Wallace held a donor conference Friday aimed at shoring up support, and 27 nations pledged to send more weapons. Germany, long resistant to permitting European nations from sending weapons it made to conflict zones, reversed its fence-sitting position on Saturday, permitting the Netherlands to transfer 400 rocket-propelled grenade launchers to Ukraine.

Separately, the Netherlands also said they would send 200 Stinger ground-to-air missiles to Ukraine, and a U.S. defense official confirmed that American arms have continued to flow throughout the fight.

President Joe Biden unlocked another $350 million in military aid for Ukraine on Friday night, a package that will include more Javelins, the defense official said. Belgium on Saturday also pledged 2,000 machine guns and 3,800 tons of fuel to Ukraine.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
could this be the war? Could it be all an ACT of rebellion
sanctions to fool bankers into thinking they're still in control only to find out at the end they have lost control?
The world government vs the banks. it would be the greatest heist in mankind history
putin and Trump sides with the bankers
You make no sense.

No.

You really think a person like Putin or Trump hold control of these global events.

You don't think there are those in rhe background, who allow world leaders to be a face for a greater cause?

The end of a long time of corruption is beginning.

Banking will never be the same after this.
So thinking stopping or sanctioning anything against someone knows chess moves ahead, what was coming is a joke.

Families that control central banks globally, no longer manipulate things to do what they want.

This is what all this is about.

Everything else is noise.