BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Let's assume this is true...

So there are biolabs in a country you're fighting and it's on the border of your country...

And you decide to target the labs?

Do they think the "bugs" that are being developed in those labs just sits there and isn't released into the air or ground?

If people are THAT stupid, then there's no hope.
Bro we’ve seen some questionable actions over this short course of humanity

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

image.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How yall feel about this

White House Asks Congress for $6.4 Billion for Ukraine, Refugee Aid: Report

That's OUR money, and by OUR, I mean ADOS/FBA money

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
The problem a lot of us are having is that all our lives we've been told how great this Russian army is and we're learning that isn't the case. So it's basically cognitive dissonance. They're out there but they fucking suck

You might be right. Throughout my childhood, I've been fed propaganda that Russian and the US were World powers far ahead of anyone else. If they lose this, my whole paradigm of the world is going to change. Russia has lost to quite a few countries in my lifetime.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
One of the funniest threads in BGOL history….LMAO at the comments, where cats were trying to get ahold of family members in Atlanta thinking Russian Troops were outside the Waffle House.
Bro I think I was one of the first posters in that thread trying to get them to understand that there was no attack in the united states. I was crying for about an hour laughing at that shit