BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
main-qimg-84f2cd4937fc188050eb39d4c55b4668-lq

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The use of Nukes will break down the whole region and destabilize the world! The guy is a meglomaniac.
Man they stupid…. Biden stop pretty much all of our capably of new companies drilling in the gulf

stop the process of new LNG plants being built because that shit is expensive
which we started building to cripple Russia’s LNG stronghold on the world.
We wanted to give other nations another reliable source to get LNG.

Soooooo if Putin use a NUK or two after he feels NATO is committing war crimes against his people….
I don’t see how things will be the same after that…

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man they stupid…. Biden stop pretty much all of our capably of new companies drilling in the gulf

Soooooo if Putin use a NUK or two after he feels NATO is committing war crimes against his people….

Things won't be the same and will forever change the world we live in. What needs to happen is a coup in Russia and an end to this shit.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This dude is really nuts yo. Not only will this certainly cause a world war but to use nukes on a neighboring country is just fucking retarded. They gotta overthrow Putin for the sake of the planet real shit. I hope it's no chance of this actually happening.
I did not want to talk about this but since the door is open I seen this coming something is going on with Putin that most of the world needs to be on standby right now because he lost his marbles also I have a strange feeling this have something to do with Trump giving Putin some classified information.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

not taking Putin side but we can’t tell anyone how they shouldn’t feel threatened

I mean I’m here in the USA and can laugh at that…

you know how many people is death because the police felt threatened

We felt threatened by Saddam weapons of mass destruction:lol: :lol:

sometimes, I wish we would just shut the fuck up

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

This is a good thing because over the last 15 years that has been a ton of hurricanes in the golf of Mexico fucking up those oil rigs.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reaction here to talk about nukes being used is :lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao: :roflmao3:

And they're not even talking about using them on us..

Forget about nukes, y'all youngsters need to be concerned that this doesn't get outta hand and they need to restart the draft.

Y'all 90s and 00 babies now get to see what my generation was worried about...

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Crazy shit man. This dude uses a Nuke, the whole west will come for him. Russians need to get together and straighten this guy out

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reaction here to talk about nukes being used is :lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao: :roflmao3:

And they're not even talking about using them on us..

Forget about nukes, y'all youngsters need to be concerned that this doesn't get outta hand and they need to restart the draft.

Y'all 90s and 00 babies now get to see what my generation was worried about...

They ain't restarting the draft. If they do, ain't no one goin. Nobody is fixing to die for a bunch of old megalomaniacs.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This is a good thing because over the last 15 years that has been a ton of hurricanes in the golf of Mexico fucking up those oil rigs.

dawg we can talk about many things but hurricanes ain’t one

you want my people to leave the coast but up state New York, Philly & Jersey area had the same amount of deaths or more. They had a damn sprinkle compared to that shit that hit us…

but we need to relocate :lol:

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I did not want to talk about this but since the door is open I seen this coming something is going on with Putin that most of the world needs to be on standby right now because he lost his marbles also I have a strange feeling this have something to do with Trump giving Putin some classified information.
They need to send in Teanna Trump to suck and fuck the shit out of Putin and overthrow him while doing it lol.