BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nukes doesnt mean the end of the world. Remember we've used two already and Japan was able to return to normalcy.

Besides to threaten nuclear intervention after 4 days tells us they're getting their asses handed to them.

Putin is looking for a way out. Plus they announced negotiations at the border. This is a man trying to find a way out while looking tough.

We were the only ones with nukes at the time so there was no MAD. But yes, Putin is desperate since things aren't going according to plan.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Nukes doesnt mean the end of the world. Remember we've used two already and Japan was able to return to normalcy.

Besides to threaten nuclear intervention after 4 days tells us they're getting their asses handed to them.

Putin is looking for a way out. Plus they announced negotiations at the border. This is a man trying to find a way out while looking tough.

Hold up one or two nukes you may be right but 10, 20, 30 etc. —— well we are going to have some major issues.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black what’s you age or range

I’m trying to see where a old start :lol:

60, bruh...

Old enough to have seen ALL this before.

And I was prolly ALOT like y'all, when I was young.

My gen lived ....grew up with the possibility of nuclear war....grew up with the draft, and then when that was gone, simple registration.

But we lived during the height of the cold war.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
60, bruh...

Old enough to have seen ALL this before.

And I was prolly ALOT like y'all, when I was young.

My gen lived ....grew up with the possibility of nuclear war....grew up with the draft, and then when that was gone, simple registration.

But we lived during the height of the cold war.
fa sho…

I miss the cut off date by 20

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I mean to me this is doing something, but who gonna be the first to say… today we cutting off purchasing Russia’s oil & gas

to me all that other shit is cosmetic

now I do understand, but im just saying

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Hold up one or two nukes you may be right but 10, 20, 30 etc. —— well we are going to have some major issues.
Man the US military has a huge budget for a reason. Theyve been working on star wars since I was a kid. I'm 42 now. Those nukes aren't getting through like that. Beyond that he's surrounded by nukes. The second he launches one the entire mother Russia is gone. We have minutes to shoot his down. He'll literally have seconds. Unless Putin is suicidal he's simply looking for a way out.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Man the US military has a huge budget for a reason. Theyve been working on star wars since I was a kid. I'm 42 now. Those nukes aren't getting through like that. Beyond that he's surrounded by nukes. The second he launches one the entire mother Russia is gone. We have minutes to shoot his down. He'll literally have seconds. Unless Putin is suicidal he's simply looking for a way out.
Bruh all that is needed is for a few of those things to go off and sending huge amounts of radiation around the world.
No system is perfect, so some may get through.

They have these hypersonic missile now a days.

Last edited:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I knew a guy who was working on the missile shield, over 20 years ago...never asked him if that shit really worked...I have my doubts.

However, sub launched missiles don't need to go through the atmosphere...pop up off the US coast and it's over in a few minutes.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Bruh all that needed is for a few of those things to go off and sending hugae amounts of radiation around the world.
No system is period, so some may get through.

Thank you you took the worst right out of my mouth…. If you had quite a few of the major cities Are both sides then All hell will break loose and a lot of people will die

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I see what you thinking

I was thinking he would not target the USA at first but launch at NATO back countries…

those seconds you speak of would be the fate of some those nato nations
577d396c4321f1f9148b629f

alexw

Platinum Member
Bruh all that is needed is for a few of those things to go off and sending huge amounts of radiation around the world.
No system is perfect, so some may get through.

You've had radiation in the ocean for 7 years now. The world continues. Y'all dudes are panicking when this dude is selling wolf tickets. Plus I've read that Russian missiles arent like ours. They're not precise. Again only if this dude is suicidal is this a worry. He could be but Russia really isn't that big. The populated areas I mean. Shit would be gone in seconds. His people will kill him first.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You've had radiation in the ocean for 7 years now. Y'all dudes are panicking when this dude is selling wolf tickets. Plus I've read that Russian missiles arent like ours. They're not precise. Again only if this dude is suicidal is this a worry. He could be but Russia really isn't that big. The populated areas I mean. Shit would be gone in seconds. His people will kill him first.
First, I am not panicking one bit (that's just you assuming). Second, I'm simply refuting your stance that a nuclear bomb going off is basically nothing, and that somehow every missle lauched can be stopped.

Last edited:

alexw

Platinum Member
First, I am not panicking one bit (that's just you assuming). Second, I simply refuting your stance that a nuclear bomb going off is basically nothing, and that somehow every missle lauched can be stopped.
I never said it was nothing. I said it wasn't the end of the world. Quote me correctly

alexw

Platinum Member
Not to mention were light years ahead of where we were technologically in WWII. Those nukes were little babies compared to what were capable of now.
So that also means our anti missile systems are also light years ahead too, correct?

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia is bragging that they destroyed over 1,000 of Ukraine's military targets. So now when Russia inevitably exits this disastrous military campaign, all of Uraine's military will be rebuilt with vastly superior mostly western military technology.

Reactions: BKF

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So that also means our anti missile systems are also light years ahead too, correct?

Yes... But firing a missile to blow up another missile carrying a warhead does what??? You think thats the end of it??? As if the notion that he fired a nuke means we can just say we was playing and we go back home. Like the fallout from said nuke being blown up just... Vanishes... As if anyone crazy enough to fire 1... Is gone stop at 1. You acting like its some basic ass missile thats just gonna blow some shit up and not much else.

alexw

Platinum Member
Yes... But firing a missile to blow up another missile carrying a warhead does what??? You think thats the end of it??? As if the notion that he fired a nuke means we can just say we was playing and we go back home. Like the fallout from said nuke being blown up just... Vanishes... As if anyone crazy enough to fire 1... Is gone stop at 1. You acting like its some basic ass missile thats just gonna blow some shit up and not much else.
I've told you several times already (if you listen) that by that time Russia is gone. Can't shoot any more nukes when your entire country is decimated

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I never said it was nothing. I said it wasn't the end of the world. Quote me correctly
I didn’t quote you or say you said it was basically nothing. I inferred from your multiple post that your stance is a nuclear strike and the Aftermath is basically nothing because well your example of how Japan came back afterwards.

alexw

Platinum Member
I didn’t quote you or say you said it was basically nothing. I inferred from your multiple post that your stance is a nuclear strike and the Aftermath is basically nothing because well your example of how Japan came back afterwards.
Ok man ok

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've told you several times already (if you listen) that by that time Russia is gone. Can't shoot any more nukes when your entire country is decimated
So Putin is gone launch 1 nuke??? He gonna lets his nuts hang and ok 1, but not 20??? You tellin me he can only launch 1 at a time like a revolver??? Like he only has 1 nuke location??? Youre kidding, right???

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is a very detailed video on why Russia is invading the Ukraine...and of course resources...oil and water, as well as strategic leverage as well against a strong NATO

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ukraine agrees to hold talks with Russia at the Belarusian border

After a phone call with Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko on Sunday, Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy agreed to hold talks with Russia at the Belarus border, per AFP. Also on Sunday, Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the military to put its nuclear forces on the highest level of alert in response to what he called “aggressive statements” by NATO countries.

What you need to know

- Ukrainian forces battled Russian troops on the streets of Kharkiv as Russian forces broke into the country's second-largest city early on Sunday. On Sunday afternoon, Kharkiv governor Oleh Synyehubov reiterated Ukraine's control over the city

- The Ukrainian president said he has submitted an application against Russia to the International Court of Justice

- Countries continue to escalate sanctions on Russia's economy

alexw

Platinum Member
So Putin is gone launch 1 nuke??? He gonna lets his nuts hang and ok 1, but not 20??? You tellin me he can only launch 1 at a time like a revolver??? Like he only has 1 nuke location??? Youre kidding, right???
I don't believe he's going to lauch anything. but y'all in full panic mode and you can't have reasonable conversations with ninjas that are panicking. I mean nukes are huge you just don't launch 20 at a time. The whole launch process is complicated. But I digress.